Why are you happy?

Bears, why? I mean don't you also want the market to run up and sell off your shit high to make loads of cash? Why are you guys always so happy about the market taking a shit?

I guess if there's any hope for us small fish out there, it's that obviously your happy because you can then load up and wait for it to spike again before selling. Guess I answered my own question. But so then that gives me hope that we will obviously see new highs or reach old ones and continue to see the market grow.

Attached: 636241521801023155-BEAR-BEAR-.jpg (534x712, 57K)

I sold my bags at 16k
went in when it was under 1k.

Now its just funny to watch at other people suffering and the memes.

I already made a shitload of cash, I'm set for life. Now I'm dumping leftovers on retarded bagholders

Because there's money to be made either up or down. Idc what BTC does its just a NEET dream.

Basically, if you’re a hold fag you’re also a bear in waiting without realizing it. When we really plummet try not to let the panic set in. Or you could tether now and be safe

Shorting

This user is right

Yeah I'm holding. I'm down a good chunk for sure. I don't want to tether as if that implodes than gg. But I guess it wouldn't matter. If tether truly imploded this market would be done for.

Anyways, I'm not selling. Even if we hit 2-3k. Just gonna be a bitch waiting for the next run up.

that doesnt even amke sense. if i was a bear fag i would sell now

Imagine being out of crypto until 2018, you missed all the big gains but you just discovered margin trading on Bitmex.

You're going to gleefully short as Bitcoin goes down HOPING that it will die because that:

a. makes you money

b. makes you feel better about missing out

that explains 2018.
its just nocoiners dumping their money into shorts

I want to increase my stack. Then I want it to run up to make loads of cash.

If you're thinking in terms of $$$ instead of btc in this crash, you need to re-assess.

market needs to recharge. faster we go to 2k the better

Being a bear is the best. Market goes up, happy. Market goes down, even more happier. Just can't stand sideways markets, then depressed. I made more money during the crash than during the bullrun lol.

Shorts don't cause a decrease in price by themselves you brainlet

Because it's more comfy. When it goes down, you do not stress so much about missing the moon, and you know you could always scoop up lots of coins for cheaper as time goes on. It's only true though if you don't hold anything (which you shouldn't)

Surely if 50 people long and 100 people short there will be more sell pressure causing the price to go down.

Too many people are happy when the market runs up, and markets need a tide of rest before going to new highs, of they are indeed going there in the first place.
Otherwise you get crashes that are too big; ones that crash by orders of magnitude like the stock market might do sometime soon now, and when that happens, nobody can really foresee where the price will fall. It can even fuck up markets for good, or longer than they should be fucked up.
That kind of crash is the kind that makes people homeless, or makes them kill themselves, because suddenly the floor they had never expected to break has dropped out from under them.

If you're able to really see the big picture as it is, you would've totally known to sell sometime during the huge December run up.
I myself wasn't perfect, I sold at about 16k, but you get the idea.
Now with the market running down I can make even more BTC without doing anything, and we all know it will make new highs eventually.

Don't get it twisted. Bearfags lose money too. They like to act like super villains with some master plan, but they lose ALOT of money when they're wrong.

id confirms

?
Bear here. I never lose fiat, just swing trade the crashes and make comfy gains.

because cryptocucks were so sure of themselves and thier new teknology!!! fuck de gubiment i am freeeee wiv my digital tokens idiot!!

>He tethered
>Pump it

Other than this post here, this thread has been very informative and appreciated with the responses that have been given. It makes a bit more sense to me now and I can see the value in a bear market for some. I'm just so new to the game that I'm unaware of all this stuff so I'm just holding for now. I won't even tether because as soon as I do the market will run up and I'll get fucked so I'd rather just hold.

I am happy because when the prices reach ridiculous lows, it is gonna be like travelling to the past knowing how to make profit. Don't believe the ones telling you this is going to zero, or that it is over: the best is yet to come. We are granted a second chance to make it, while purging the non believers.

Attached: 1522011390757.png (772x1078, 933K)

Thanks for the (((you)))

cryptocuck hodl forever and ever

bears are lowering the price for us to buy in a low price. we need them.

dat post dat ID

No, you didn't, and no, you're not.