Any non-white anons in here? How has your experience here @ Jow Forums been? There is a lot of racism around

Any non-white anons in here? How has your experience here @ Jow Forums been? There is a lot of racism around.

Attached: iSEcubw.jpg (727x727, 54K)

Brownie here
It's not really racist, if you get offended by Jow Forums you're a newfag and deserve to die

yeah jamaican here. at first i was a little shocked, not too much because i know its satire mixed with closet racism. but if you look around Jow Forums its like that in a lot of boards.

Anons love to larp about being racist, but I've noticed that they really aren't it's kind of like the big bro little bro tease that happens growing up. Regardless of their background there is a very subtle user brotherhoodly love that lies behind the curtains, almost humane because anons realize that everyone on earth is flawed even themselves so they don't take themselves or anyone seriously.

Attached: IMG_2243.jpg (513x396, 49K)

KILL BLACKS

being edgy while losing money

It's not larping.

I might be down 99% from ATH but at least I'm not a nigger.

It's been great nigger. Been working like a spic to get my fuckin shekels, know what I mean? Now I'm sand nigga rich and living like a rich camel jockey in the desert with some slave white bitches.

it is more straight up racism (or reality) than satire. More anti-kike than anything though

I am chinese but I think like white folks.

short blacks, long jews

>anti-semitic poster coming through
gas the kikes user

Attached: 1521331647391.jpg (841x607, 85K)

Darkie reporting here. Experience has been great. I got rich thanks to this sub, racism doesn't bother me at all.

white folk don't go around all day thinking ching chong ching chong

White user reporting in. I can get along with any person if they're smart and we share interests. That said, I prefer to be in the company of my own people.

I guess that means I'm racist - I don't care. Deal with it my dude.

Yeah it's usually pretty funny but sometimes it gets to you. Personally I miss Jow Forums from before all the Jow Forums shit started, but it's still Jow Forums and I'll still be here forever

Mexican-American here, its whatever I'm a lil racist too myself at least we can all agree here kikes can suck a big fat cock

I'm so white i glow under the blacklight

I always wonder what it's like to to ge a black guy browsing a racist shithole for investing tips

Actually you’re a bigot and so am I

There are a lot of unironic racists here user.
Not saying it's the majority

if it was reality, i wouldve been called nigger several times. which i havent, ever. thats why i said closet racism

good places for whity-bashing, keks cucks betas are all whites. normies are mediocre liberal whiteness in all its inbred pale pureness.

1/4 jewfag here i really hate everyone jews included

t.cia nigger

I am the trifecta of biz shilling

Russian/German/Mexican user here

I love all the racism this board brings. Its fucking delicious. Im shitskinned so i dont fit in with whities. But i talk too intelligent to fit in with mexicans

I also slang speak like a shit tier gangster fag since i had some exposure to bullshit 1990’s gang drama

Fuck all of you.

Thanks for participating in this thread, subhumans. We'll let mods now ban everyone, who confirmed to be non-white.

Sorry for the kike trickery, but it was necessary to clear the board. Content here has been rather bad lately and the reason is soon to be fixed.

jk, all well to you, colored anons. May your gains be as huge as your dongs.

It’s been awesome

I shilled this Ponzi scheme Called bitconnect and made mad money. Hopefully I don’t go to prison now

I also live in shithole california and dont mind the wall being built. California politicians dont care except getting more voter numbers.

The real reason we need this wall is to bottle neck human trafficking, drug trafficking, and weapon smuggling to reduce border induced crime rates.

Fuck what all the mexicans say. If you are too stupid to not know this, then welcome to Jow Forums. Faggot

Obama loving gangsta rap faggot niggers are Normie's too. A normie is anyone who eats up the degenerate kike culture which is about 95 percent of blacks.

I think it's made me more racist too. Im black and have lived in SA, the US and china and honestly stereotypes are very often correct. If you deny that niggers like me are more likely to commit crime you lose all credibility when saying something good about them.

I larp as a pajeet linkie

biz lowkey loves blacks, where the fuck have you been, you faggot reddit larper

go back
go kill yourself
hopefully both

It's mostly pajeets that are mocked here.

nigger

All niggers and Jews need to seriously die

I love you user

this

Blue boards are the coexist of Jow Forums

Hahahahaha

Sadly I know what you mean

>If you deny that niggers like me are more likely to commit crime you lose all credibility when saying something good about them.
Nothing more pathetic than a man who hates himself

Go back to r3ddit dumb nigger. You actually think its satire? Are you that dumb? You know Jow Forums has a "white supremacy" option in the dropsown menu for geographic location right? You think that's another witty joke too? Christ you nigs are dumber than I thought

Attached: 0C2E8C02-0D6B-4C6D-87D6-029BA4063D91.png (483x291, 15K)

So niggers arent allowed to say or know the truth now?

Yet if he said that niggers aren't more likely to commit crime you'd be posting crime statistics. kys my man

No one is larping. Continue with your cognitive dissonance attempt to tell yourself no one here is really racist when the opposite is true- all of us hate niggers.. All of us are white supremacists. The only ones who aren't are newfags and casualols new to Jow Forums with their culture Shock. Go take your cultural appropriation and Iiberal bs back to r3ddit and twitter

You dont belong here

Attached: 509EF329-4ABB-4725-A22D-A32E4C424E9D.png (797x625, 111K)

Mixed gook here. Some peeps here are legit racist, others think it's funny, some both.

i think it's entertaining for the most part, but i don't get ass mad about it. just some user trying to get a rise out of you. sometimes you just gotta troll, i get that.

but Jow Forums is extremely valuable if you ask me. it's basically a sentiment indicator. plus every once in a blue moon you get someone who legit knows what they're talking about.

the most valuable thing Jow Forums did to me was expose me to the shill faggots that are trying to take your money. its like this everywhere in traditional markets, but i gotta say, lots of these guys are FOMO/FUD masters. really taught me how to question everything people are saying.

I've been on here for over a decade. A good amount of us are shit skins anyways. Nazi larping has always been around. It's only until recently it's been unironic.

You reek of reddit

Brownie reporting in

no one likes brown people

This. People used to only pretend that they were retarded.

whitie here, kill yourself you larping snow nigger

East Asian here. I visit this board and fall asleep knowing that im
>high iq
>my birthplace japan is safe, clean as fuck, rich, high tech and has no niggers
>not a mutt

Attached: DQ_kQYkVAAEbnUf.jpg (1299x731, 87K)

Yes it really is racist. You must have ignored that "white supremacy" option in Jow Forums cuz you're too stupid to realize its real

Attached: 3AE83D59-A7B7-453A-A910-94CF96616041.jpg (555x1783, 227K)

>There is a lot of racism around
Think of it as a litmus test.
It's how Jow Forums hazes you. If you can't take the heat, you don't deserve the /gains/
I genuinely think that Jow Forums is not actually racist - think of how much money the "racists"1 poured into cryptos that have tons of Indian developers (and then turn around and call them pajeets)

that lady has a shit stain on the chin

brown people have the same color as the shit coming out of my ass.

for me both are the same.

I want you out my country

Attached: ftn-banner-cropped_2-1.png (846x302, 19K)

We are racist

You're wrong

Attached: CC0BFFB4-978A-4069-BE1E-8F1424A432AC.jpg (500x500, 109K)

I believe that societies are more harmonious when there's separation. This isn't how I would wish things were but it's the result from my observations. I could be making wrong assumptions but this has never come from revulsion. I can connect with people from other races and enjoy their company but instead of no borders and everyone going everywhere, I want freedom in choosing my neighbors. We all come with different backgrounds and some differences between cultures can't be reconciled, trying to amalgamate them leads to clashes. In homogeneous groups it's easier to achieve something closer to happiness because common goals are shared more often and it's easier to enjoy working on a common goal. If half of Japan moved to Congo and half of Congo to Japan I think both countries would be worse. I'm racist because I want all humans to try to achieve happiness in what I consider the most efficient way possible.

Attached: 57756481.gif (500x357, 237K)

Non-white nocoiner here, feeling pretty superior right now.

>They think we're joking or sarcastic about being racist

Attached: 1489A12E-690F-4130-AD24-8D9F8B40FA93.jpg (737x486, 59K)

Again, in all seriousness, all Jews and niggers should die, this is not a joke

I only hate jews, like anyone sane. Sure i prefer to hang out with whites but if i get the choice between a real negro or a bluepilled white id rather hang out with the negro. Atleast we can shoot the shit but with the white what can i even talk about? Video games? Movies? Fuck that shit i want to talk about real shit with real people.

what does the blue mean in that electoral map

Pretty much.... even though under your scenario Congo would still be better off just because niggers are so fkin retarded they wouldn't even know it's good for them.

i guess it depends on whether you think intelligent people are superior to non intelligent people. if you say they're fundmentally equal then you probably aren't going to be a racist.

Brown guy reporting in. Yeah Jow Forums in general is pretty racist, but it's not too bad outside of Jow Forums. I've always liked the unfiltered nature of this place. It's an honest look at how people really think with no sugar coating. Yeah it's delusional as fuck sometimes, but after a while you realize that they have no idea what they're talking about and it becomes entertainment. Anyways I'm off to go rob a liquor store and find some white women to rape. Just remember that this is just a taiwanese dildo collecting forum.

Same as being on YouTube looking for basketball tips.

Brownie reporting in.

A lot of minorities have self hatred and hate against whites or the “establishment”. This is heightened at all minority schools where leftist professors force this stereotype thinking.

These same people never do shit to fix their existence or alleviate their poverty stricken status. They’d rather just point the finger.

Thankfully we’re all not that stupid. My family taught me to look at the other person and see if they’re good or bad instead of their race.

Hence Jow Forums has been nice for people to come together and critique each other over their intelligence first. Then if you’re an idiot, your race just gets clowned on more.

Pretty amazing as fuck. A safe space to say whatever you feel. And not take it too serious.

Jews first and you will see most the problems fix themselves.

I agree.

Too many nasty attitudes from the Japs/Koreans.

get good

Attached: DYD9iz1WAAAT7OS.jpg (720x720, 57K)

I don't hate you as long you're not in a western country.

I'm white, always thought it was just a joke, and still do even though there's some legitimate racists. If anyone here is really racist they'll grow up soon enough. But that's just like everywhere. Racism is a real problem everywhere. Jow Forums isn't special

t. jew

How about you make the case that sexism is really bad too huh? Because treating women like men will get you laid.

How about agism huh? Such a problem. Obviously kids should have the same rights as adults because that's a great idea.

Get cancer and die.

And niggers are stupid animals fuck Jews and Mexicans are lazy pajeets are scammers fuck the weird ass chinks and white people are boring fuck them all and fuck native Pacific Islanders / native Americans too

Did you invest in Bitfonnect?

Ah I see I've spotted a beta male. You have fun figuring out how to treat women to get laid lol

Brown guy reporting in.
I'm a former white fanboy here, it's alot of fun watching whites crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let them have all the gains.

>yo whitey stop bein racist
why? you have nothing to do with me and I certainly don't want anything to do with you