RSI 18.55

>RSI 18.55
HOLY FUCK

Attached: screenshot-bittrex.com-2018.03.30-18-27-29.jpg (741x655, 130K)

ok now thats pretty fucking sad. 80% of people selling making a spectacular loss.

Is that bad

unironically just bought 100
just 100

he fell for the RSI meme

That's not what it means.

It's really no wonder that RSI is so low, I'm watching the order books all day and no one is fucking buying. when we crashed to 6k, people bought up billions worth that day. not this time.

This. What will these fools fall for next
>Rsi is low
>they can't sell more
>jap logs in
>1000 btc loaded
>clicks market sell

i unironically thought it was going to 5k this year
top kek
it better recover because I'm not selling at a loss

this thing has potential to go much lower most scam ICOs still holding majority of their chunk

RSI 50 on binance, where are you looking?

what a lot of TA fags forget (especially the ones on twatter) is that rsi can be overextended in a bear OR bull market. youd be an idiot to solely rely on it as an indicator to enter or exit a position.

Bittrex, day RSI

Eth has more normie hands in it but it'll be funny to read their posts about how they should have never sold a year from now

>day RSI
What a fucking faggot.

What does it mean then pajeet?

People don't understand that it's only purpose is to find divergences between price action and momentum

The nature of RSI indicator is that it is very short term, max few days indicator. Not long term indicator, which we can easily see at backtest results with pretty much any asset class. If anything long term RSI overbought means uptrend continuement and oversold means bear market

Attached: Clouds+Sils+Maria+Press+Conference+67th+Annual+AdSqnCY9bTRl.jpg (411x594, 65K)

it means that ETH is jaw droppingly over-sold and it would take vitalik dumping his stack himself to keep it falling

Damn, under $400...

Looks like a goddamn buy opportunity to me.

> Thinking this is the bottom

Attached: laugh.jpg (275x183, 5K)

If big daddy ever gets to 2k I'm filling my bags.
I don't care what mother says.

cope harder nocoiner, all the sellers are gone

WHAT TIME SPAN????? You absolute idiot

BTC IS ABOUT TO DEATH CROSS

THIS THING IS GOING TO MELT

Attached: 1521892363210.jpg (499x499, 191K)

Keep catching the falling knife, baggie. I'll be there with a buy order at $100 when you're ready to give up :)

Longs liquidated a lot of positions in the last minutes.

Attached: longsgivingup.png (949x334, 28K)

Didn't that happen already? What's the hold up?

Priced in.

It's happening tomorrow, will be a classical sell the rumor, buy the news event. ETH will bounce to 500$ until monday, if you catch the falling knife you will make sick gains.

g r a f a n a

LOOK AT THOSE MAGIC LINES
"HOLY FUCK!"
THE SPIRITS ARE SPEAKING TO OP