How much are you down on your initial investment Jow Forums?

how much are you down on your initial investment Jow Forums?

Attached: 1511649018466.jpg (808x805, 38K)

none lol

i took profits twice my initial investment to make sure i wouldnt be posting wojaks

I still have a large crypto holding

Uh..... we aren't.

I mean, you'd have to be a total brainlet to bleed out your own....actual money..... r-right?

55%

I transformed into a bear early January

My portfolio has only grown since then

Eat it, bullfags

Attached: b bear.jpg (1024x768, 385K)

up 8k

40%
It's only lost once I sell...r-right?

Glad i took out 8000% profit of my initial investment back in Jan

Locked my BTC at 16k in my trezor so I am doing fine.

Attached: C5432402-ACB9-4089-AF9D-539F382C4283.png (289x289, 163K)

What do you do besides shorting?

"we aren't"

The vast majority of this board are bleeding Money. If you do a search and probability distribution of the word "HODL" in crypto threads, you'll find that 99% of those threads have that word multiple times. But you're using cognitive dissonance to ignore these sort of facts because it goes against your bs theories

Keep HODLing to bankruptcy

>losing my own money
Silly brainlet, I only lose other people's. Just like a real banker

45%

+80%....... for now.

Down $5000

I mean, .... yes. but this time, is, uh....quite different?

If you're more than 75% down, you're in for a very long wait, and I hope it's in non-shit-tier projects.

Long the bottoms, get the fuck out when it bounces

up 35K although I was up 350K in january..

Nice user, i locked mine in at 14k which I'm still happy about.

>put $1000 in october
>turned into $20 fucking thousand
>thought omg this is the next big thing
>HODL'd and threw in another $3k at the peaks in january
>now my shit is worth $2.6k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1500228244854.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

I'm actually 2x up still.

4.7% atm

Like I said, I'm 40% down. I believe in my projects hence I haven't sold.

up 45% from initial investment but down 500% from january. i have what i had in november and am grateful that im up when i was down 70% at one point last summer. could be worse

I am pretty sure the vast majority of this board sold on one of the many, many, many bounces up we had.

I could be wrong, but jesus. Ya'll had a lot of chances.

Let's take a poll.

>reddit spacing
how new are you? 90% of this board is larping

I have no idea. I just throw money into link at every paycheck regardless of the price. And I don't know how much I've spent. Pretty reckless desu

If you ever read about the 1929 crash, and you should, you’d realize that all you cryptofags sounded just like the general public pre October 1929. The scary part is they wised up after the crash while you dumb fuckers continue to hodl and invest. Scary.

i'm hodling. Doesn't mean much, still cashed out 7x my initial investment in 2017.

how big is your stack?

anyone who thinks "it's over" is fucking dumb and should leave this board and crypto space forever.

see you on the rise.

still up about 2500%

Not really. Pjaeet threads already dissappeared, IQ on threads are (relatively) higher. It's a board completely made of autistic neets again. Most people here took their initial, took some +money to buy some stuff. None of those "whales" started with 100-300-400-500k $. Most of them started with few hunderd bucks, and post memes all day.

You are one of the few old normies, welcome to the austic neet board broda. You held long enough to become a Jow Forumstard. Hold longer and you'll see the sun again.

Up 100%.
> 4k invested.

>invested $800
>already withdrew $2400 into my bank over the course of the last 2 months
>still have $1800 in crypto I trade with

at my peak my $800 was turned into $8k

riperino but still net positive gains.

I'm up because I didn't try to use a CURRENCY as an investment vehicle.
Coinfags eternally BTFO

Normies getting JUST'd is too delicious user

Attached: k.gif (480x270, 271K)

10044 link. Was thinking of picking up some req this week since I hit my 10k link goal. I might actually wait and see if there's any sign of reversal this time though

up 4100%

Up 33000% yet mad as fuck that i didnt sell at top..

How does that work?
Is it locked until bitcoin returns to 16k?

none, i bought before the first mania phase because I have experience investing.

Attached: 1440081866710.png (1190x906, 251K)

Thx faggot but srs how does it work?

80% lol

80%

Pulled my initial investment out last year. Sure my holdings are down from Dec/Jan, but who cares, it's 100% profit anyway

How can anyone be down right now? You sell high and buy low. I sold after 14k and bought back in at 6k while cashing out some money. This shit is too easy.

50%

0%

-55% gonna average it to -20% tomorrow.

>you sell high and buy low
Are you lost little boy?

now over 50%. Got in mid-late Jan. Only put play money in to start learning about crypto and trading. Been accumulating more fiat on the sidelines. Crypto has changed my perspective on how the world works and gotten me to actually care about economics. Ain't even mad. Feel pretty good about the future.

sold at 16k

Apparently I am. Everyone called me a retard when I sold everything at 14k and now everyone is calling me a retard for buying back in. Nobody can predict the tops and bottoms but at a certain point you need to realize profits and at a certain point you need to realize you're close to the bottom. Hell there's a chance it might go down more from here. But in one year from now it's likely that bitcoin will be worth more than it is now so why not buy more.

I cashed out more than my initial back in January but still post wojacks because its fun

3.5%

up 150%

Attached: 1513873378632.gif (350x268, 1.25M)

I'm still up 8k overall. I invested in the last big dip. Doing the same thing this time, going all in ETH until the bull comes back.

I'm up $75 from a 5k investment... kek

Down to 4k from 12k initial.

Invested $1500 in October, at $4500 now. Was at $16,000 in early Jan, but I could only bring myself to sell my principle

Like 30x lmao, but I bought in 2013

I'm still up 800%. Started buying in June 2017.

Up 215% May 2017

Nice lmao

I'm up about $150k

down from the top, where I was up nearly $400k, but I'll live.

>I believe in my projects hence I haven't sold.
wt r those proj nigga?

I’m pretty much dead on my initial investment of 11k

feelsbadman

Almost %60

>implying im at a loss
10K buy in

Attached: 20180330_152221_Burst01.jpg (1664x936, 821K)

+40% because I ran away when it hit 11k