Everyone hates that Americans are fat but really it pisses you off we have so much surplus we litterally have to much...

Everyone hates that Americans are fat but really it pisses you off we have so much surplus we litterally have to much. Its our defense against starvation if we had a famine or trade war. Then you'll have hungry Americans and then you're fucked. Dont get between an American and his burger.

Attached: YaapnFn.jpg (549x591, 113K)

I want to eat that pig

I want to eat that cake

Shut up lardo

Why are pigs associated with bad things and bad people when they're nice?

Attached: 1490831287198.png (657x527, 44K)

Every pig should have a birthday.

they are even nicer in the fridge

I’ve never actually interacted with a pig? Are they cool animals?

Pigs are like having a 3 or 4 year old who weighs 200-600 pounds. They can be really cool and nice or they can be dangerous and terrible.

I have three pet pigs and while they bitch and whine about stuff they are also very sweet and cute. they even do tricks and understand many words

Because Jews hate pigs and jews are the gatekeepers of speech.

>commie talks about food

Yes. Very smart, can be friendly depending on how they are raised. Mine have about 1/3 acres pen and they use one corner for potty, one for sleeping, one for eating/drink, and one mud pit to play in. The chickens and the cows just shit and piss whoever they are.

I hate wasting food (or anything really) so the pigs are great. Food hybrid Kind like a Prius you store your extra food in them by feeding scraps then you take it back out when you need it lol

Attached: 47049471-605E-4528-B3D3-4710B957AA6F.jpg (1133x791, 692K)

basically this. Pigs are a good source of meat and lots of other useful products and you could raise them on a small farm relatively easily... wouldn't want anyone to be INDEPENDENT, it would be terrible if you could feed yourself and make money with animals you grew yourself!

Attached: 1520490547329.jpg (600x369, 96K)

Jealous, homey. I live in a city, and I have a 900sqft box that costs me $2600/month and my garden consists of a small cactus.

>Gluttony is our virtue hurr durr

Dang, you have a cactus?

I want that cake.

Attached: cake.png (300x250, 26K)

I’m living the baller life, what can I say?

When you're starving during the famine of a trade war you'll be looking for fatties to eat but they will over power you.

I’m in one of the most expensive real estate markets in the country. I got a shitty foreclosure house and a shitty 2hr round trip commute and pay 1600 mortgage. But have 12 beautiful acres of great land. The house is bad enough I’m saving to put a new one up and tear this down. It’s totaly worth it to me.

its funny, you’re doing so well, medically they’re gonna have to deal with problems humans have never faced before like heart disease and people so unfit they need assistance, new challenges face by a country doing so well the food surplus leads to problems we’ve never faced before, good in a way, but still a challenge, wrather that then be starving

They are kind of funny. Their bottom line is food though they don't care about much else. They pick one spot to poop as a group and only poop there as long as they have sufficient space. Partial forestation is probably best for them.

There's nothing wrong with pigging the fuck out sometimes, 99.9% of humanity lived/lives with the threat of starvation hanging over their heads.

Imagine how rich your society is that you have to actually go to a gym to do the manual labor you don't have to do in your daily life?

Attached: 69360023_935732010100868_6788923550586634240_n.jpg (648x864, 100K)

the price of pork is about to skyrocket btw.
too much swine flu has been killing off herds of pigs this year.
expect the prices to go parabolic by the end of winter.

And a shitty car.

Another option to consider is a group buy or hunt club. With 10 or so people you can get a lot of land outside of town for a cheap few hundred a month.

Hunt clubs can be good if you find the right one. Find one that you can go year round most guys don’t show up outside of deer season and if you agree to some chores etc you can hang out there weekends. I did that for years before I bought my own.

You’re an obesity prepper?

Shame you don’y have any

Diabolical isn't it? You'll be scrambling in the wal-marts while we'll be at home prepping a marinade for you.

Pigs are like the fourth most intelligent animal. Its like
1. Dolphin
2. Chimpanzees
3. Birds like parrots
4. Pigs

We spend less time eating than most developed nations. We're not fat because we're enjoying the post scarcity soceity delivered by our dilligent convictions and ingenuity. We're fat because we live on a diet of salt, fat, sugar and starch. People hate us because we're clearly cultured and civilized in ways they are not, and yet we are still far more fucking disgusting than your average streetshitter. Boil a pot of roots, cook up a rabbit you trapped and you're getting a better product than the market can provide at any price. Factor in the fact that feeding your family this way has cost you less than two hours of labor. You just robbed the kikes and fed your family better than the market could and with greater ease.

Yeah. Why do they hate us? Totally.

not funny

Attached: 1554411469837.jpg (182x228, 19K)

I don’t put any evil past an American. Imagine trying to live as long as possible in your hog body. You are a flesh husk and nothing more.

Depends how you raise them

gym, or any kind of exercise, if done right, is not just about not being fat or being strong, it is conducive to overall health. most types of manual labor can make you strong and thin in your 20s and 30s when your body can temporarily absorb the misuse, but the piper will get paid eventually. most of my family were coal miners, bricklayers or lumberjacks and vast majority of them had completely fucked up joints and spine from the constant repetition of the same movement patterns etc

Attached: 1566532980594.jpg (1080x993, 292K)