(((Popeyes))) vs. Chick-fil-A

Anyone else feel like the hype for this Popeyes chicken sandwich is blown way out of proportion? We all know Chick-fil-A makes (((them))) afraid because it is a very successful Christian business that employs mostly white teenagers. The media saw this as an opportunity to dethrone Chick-fil-A as the go-to chicken sandwich restaurant in America. Adding a chicken sandwich to the menu is nothing special, plenty of restaurants sell chicken sandwiches, this is nothing but another coordinated attack on a successful Christian business that the media doesn’t like.

Attached: FD4F5CA5-2580-4FF8-A334-B6AAD566FA6E.jpg (1125x731, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbi.com/
rbi.com/Board-Of-Directors
engadget.com/2019/05/19/impossible-foods-burger-sausage-empire/
climatedepot.com/2019/08/17/gores-quest-to-become-a-fake-meat-billionaire-lobbies-for-climate-policies-that-limit-meat-while-his-firm-invests-200-million-in-meat-substitutes/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiwHmtoLR-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first one to offer beyond meat or something similar that is so[y free gets my vote

Popeyes is good
Chil Fil A is the tippy top. But, for poor folks, Chik Fil A IS out of the budget. This is why blacks and gays hate it: don't take food stamps at Chik Fil A, and there's no substitute for victory.

rbi.com/

Chik-fil-A and In-and-Out need our support. Funny how they tried boycotting both, but liberals care more about fried chicken and greasy burgers than their morals.

rbi.com/Board-Of-Directors

Yeah it's fucking stupid. If chikfila wasnt openly christian it wouldnt be a huge deal.

But normies and niggers wanna stuff their fat faces with more chicken why not. Let em die quicker.

>beyond meat
You professional cocksucker.

Only a nigger would put pickles on a chicken sandwich.

Finally getting an in n out here. But just because they are based doesnt mean ill touch that nasty greasy shit

Checked and correct. And I'd add that I've never had a terribly positive experience with Popeye's menu whereas the worst I could say about about chick-fil-a's menu is that it's always at least been decent eating as far as fast food goes.

why?
does it get your panties in a knot that some people eat different things than you do?
faggot

This is viral marketing/advertising you stupid niggers.

engadget.com/2019/05/19/impossible-foods-burger-sausage-empire/

climatedepot.com/2019/08/17/gores-quest-to-become-a-fake-meat-billionaire-lobbies-for-climate-policies-that-limit-meat-while-his-firm-invests-200-million-in-meat-substitutes/

That's why roy rogers is a major redpill. Unless it's a special order, it's probably sitting on the racks you can grab it hot and fresh without waiting (wow, like actually "fast" food) and you can do whatever you want at the toppings bar, which is also generally much fresher than you'd find on a preloaded sandwich.

I like Popeye more than chick fil a but I'll still eat at a chick fil a if I want chicken and there's one there and no popeyes

KFC in America anyways is a real cluster fuck I don't mess with that. Surprisingly ok in other countries though

Had the popeyes yesterday.
Chick-fil-a is gonna have to take it up a notch.

Two years ago, Popeyes was purchased by Restaurant Brands International. Its CEO is one ( ( ( Daniel Schwartz ) ) ) . What an interesting cohencidence.

Chic Fil a is actually cheaper homie.

It was pretty obvious from the get go a bunch of Christian haters were jumping on the Popeyes bandwagon bc they will hype anything the deem as beating Chick fil a

Some of those articles written by (((them)))were absolutely cringe in the way they were trying to get one over on chick fil a. Brb going to chick fil a

>consumers dont support certain products based on their preferences and experience

Do Chick Fil A and Popeye have bucket meal like KFC?

lol of course theyre trying to hype it up. trick is, popeyes arent located in white areas.

really surprised in and out doesnt get blasted more often. i think few people read the underside of their fries

No.

Why would kikes be scared of a fast food restautaunt that promotes the bullshit religion they designed for you good goys?

Popeyes is more popular in the south than chick, even by whites

nobody is pushing paganism though.

Also, Christianity came before Judaism.

Both are estrogen-ic.

You mean chemical shitstorm burger?

No shit you mass linking retard. They still both sell chicken sandwiches.

Meh. Chik-Fil-A's okay. It's nothing special. Popeye's is the literal king of chicken.

Thought the same thing when I saw the coordinated articles from all those jewnalists across every msm platform.

So this is the power of chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=OiwHmtoLR-k

Attached: 5345.png (294x308, 189K)

KFC already perfected the chicken sandwich years ago, everyone else is still catching up.

Attached: KFC-Double-Down-Three-Flavors-1.png (600x338, 296K)

>Christianity came before Judaism.

literally retarded

Hey, if you like eating chemnical shitstorms almost identical to dog food, that is your right. What I got a problem with are the whiney vegan fucks who are trying to deny people the right for other people to choose what goes into their body ad want to ram that chemical monstrosity down everybody's throats.

Popeyes is nigger service and often terrible due to that.

>illiterate retard

I wouldn’t say Popeyes chicken sandwich is better. The only think keeping it from being better is that chik pairs it up with them tasty fries. Ohh and their Mac n cheese is way better than Popeye too.

Attached: 2277217.jpg (1080x1920, 167K)

Great post OP, and I agree. I've never seen such a marketing campaign for a specific item, a chicken sandwich. I immediately saw this as a coordinated attack on Chick-Fil-A, whose main draw is chicken sandwiches, by anti-white jews. I also remember them shilling popeyes in jewish movies like Little Nicky. Jews want to take over the chicken business, which has been dominated by whites since the beginning.

That thing is way better than people might think. Really bummed I tried to pick one up during a road trip and the KFC I found said they didn't offer it and I had to settle for regular soggy KFC, which is good for about the first two pieces.

No

They need to bring this back to Canada and scrap that other monstrosity.

>One establishment supports Christian Zionism
>The other establishment supports globohomo
Just make your own chicken sandwich at home.

Attached: 0958234769834.jpg (519x699, 124K)

Oh, well. You've shown me.

>Welcome user! Will this be dine in or carry out?
what do

Attached: DSC_1395.jpg (3000x1995, 1.9M)

Nigger popeyes
White chik fil a
Spics Taco Bell? Am i right?

Evangelicals unironically love jews more than niggers do. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: Christianity2.jpg (600x507, 49K)

>chemicals
go read the ingredients stupid fucking nigger
besides, its fast food, it wont be healthy, meat or otherwise

>fucks who are trying to deny people the right for other people to choose what goes into their body
ironic as fuck coming from the pussy bitch that feels threatened by a non meat alternative being available for people other than himself

Attached: very-large-male-belly.jpg (1100x734, 57K)

You know I'm talking about Christianity you tard, and it doesn't matter what came first. It's a cuck religion manipulated by jews.

Think popeyes does

So, namecalling is all you can muster when you can't defend your cancer burger. Perhaps lay off the bread, coffee creamers, processed foods, e.t.c because you're clearly drowning in basedbean oil.

You're not wrong.

Attached: qt3.14s.jpg (950x489, 63K)

The real secret to Chick Fil A is the God tier customer service.

Attached: chick-fil-a-employee-and-customer.jpg (564x390, 245K)

>cancer burger
>thinks fast fast food is healthier if it has meat in it
>speaks against processed food
>supports fast food
retard confirmed

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

Taco Bell is definitely a Jewish operation. You have to really study the menu in order to not wind up paying out the nose, and the protein per dollar rate is not that good. It was much better when it first came out and a lot of the attraction was that you could get a huge pile of tacos or burritos for pocket change.

And the absolutely redpilled by the bootstraps franchise model.

Attached: awesome-team.jpg (960x720, 82K)

You fags are joining the ad meme too?

And Asians Jollibee?

Attached: 01-Jollibee-Filipino-fast-food-in-Woodside-Queens-NY.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Chick-fil-A is for righteous Christian white people. Popeyes is for poorfags and niggers. Simple as. Have you ever seen a chick-fil-A in a bad area?

Never seen one so maybe.

this is probably true, popeyes always has niggers or mexicans working that seem like they just want you to get out of their face. chik fil a employees are always clean, white, and polite, despite working a fast food job

No, they wouldn't be able to find any employees in a rough area...

Attached: team1.jpg (462x285, 38K)

>tfw you walk into a popeyes

Attached: wendys.jpg (550x413, 41K)

its a Filipino thing, not sure if they have them in civilized countries yet.

That's right. Boomers love it when wagies wipe their ass.

No it isnt

Both probably use MSG and factory farmed chicken. Stop being a fucking golem.

Sounds like it is actually you who feels threatened that the public will put beyond meat in the dustbin of another failed fad and continue to eat a nice juicy burger. Why are you so mad about it? Like I said, eat your overprocessed chemical shitstorm dog food burger.

Water
Pea protein isolate
Expeller-pressed canola oil
Refined coconut oil
Cellulose from bamboo
Methylcellulose
Potato starch
Natural flavor
Maltodextrin
Yeast extract
Salt
Sunflower oil
Vegetable glycerin
Dried yeast
Gum arabic
Citrus extract (to protect quality)
Ascorbic acid (to maintain color)
Beet juice extract (for color)
Acetic acid
Succinic acid
Modified food starch
Annatto (for color)

I knew some Ameritards had no sense of anything cuisine related but holy fuck you're the kind of dumbass who eats literal garbage and call it fancy. Stay away from society.

In Manhattan there's one but i dont know the difference...

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-072158_Camera.jpg (1080x2340, 1.71M)

>Anyone else feel like the hype for this
Popeyes chicken sandwich is blown way out of proportion?

Well no shit. Popeyes already had a chicken sandwich years ago that was discontinued from their menu due to low sells. Here they bring back basically the same unpopular sandwich, but a clever social media marketing campaign sends morons running for it.

Theres one in manathan

Attached: Rico_Cruz_Jollibee_Midtown_Opening_17.0.jpg (1200x675, 199K)

Popeye's is more expensive. Black people won't go there unless they have a coupon or there's a deal.

Just looked it up, they have 1 in California and a few in Canada. It has spaghetti apparently lol. I gotta try this someday

i never said take meat off the menu, yet here you are denying me the right to a product that i want to consume, goddamn hypocritical imbecile

>those ingredients
>chemical shitstorm
like i said, you are an illiterate retard

Attached: dfdfda.jpg (404x362, 44K)

y-you too

I don't know, people seem to genuinely like it better

No it's not, this sandwich is 3.99

>fast food
>ever fancy

when the fuck did i ever imply this you stupid fucking retarded nigger

>
>rbi.com/Board-Of-Directors

ding ding ding

>Christian
>business
Pick one

Attached: two masters.png (742x426, 70K)

lol, this should be me.
I actually know what tastes good too and have been eating it almost half my life

It feels like pop eyes niggers have sunk the ship by running out of chicken. Chick-Gil-a only did that when they got rushed on chin-fil-a day

Attached: 18D0E388-D8B0-4C5F-A31E-EE4B276C273B.jpg (474x264, 35K)

fried chicken places are in general very expensive.But popeyse is the best in their eye for fried.

Kek. What the pic doesn’t show you is the shitskins in the back spitting in your food.

Only a gay nigger with aids would complain about pickles on a sandwich.

Chick Fil A sandwich is $3.05.

Attached: ChickFilaA.jpg (1440x959, 305K)

You have kebab in your country since you have more americans musilms?

Attached: 228508.jpg (325x325, 21K)

Bojangles. Forever.

Popeyes is much more expensive than most fast food meals. A fucking 8(? It’s been a long time since I’ve eaten there) piece trendies was like $10 something dollars. They were small as fuck, too, and I could tell the entire staff there hated me when I was ordering. That place sucks.

It's marketing. That's all. The owners paid for it. They want you to think it's an amazing to-die-for food product.

burgers are too good, kebab shops dont survive

You dumb as fuck Jesus where can I find me some Filipino fast food. That’s ten x better than panda.

Considering you sound like a vegan cuck you've got no excuse. Cuck

Arby's sells gyros. I'm not sure if other major chains do as well, but usually it's mom & pop joints that sell gyros or kebab. The Arby's gyros are pretty reasonable (especially when they're running a sale on them) but it's not going to win any taste tests against a decent mom & pop shop.

>another random 1 post
>for a shit thread
Terrible.