We Are Heading Toward a 2-Year Long Bear Market

Attached: Selection_377.png (1540x1013, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

truth, but there will still be plenty volatility in the meantime

Two-Year Bear Market

AFTER a dump to $100

kekekekekekekekekek

It'll be alot longer than 2 years.

VCs will pull out of all the blockchain investments they went into in Q1 2018

Goldman sachs backed Circle will realise their huge mistake of buying Poloniex, and sell it for $500k.

All developers will abandon blockchain related projects.

All darknet markets and businesses will stop accepting crypto.

All exchanges will shut down.

IT'S. FUCKING. OVER.

>Goldman sachs backed Circle will realise their huge mistake of buying Poloniex, and sell it for $500k.
You are dreaming my friend.

Honestly when you see posts like this you know shortfags are getting desperate and greedy. We must be near the bottom.

Well obviously they had no idea about the coming multi-year bear market, Goldman Sachs are notoriously shit at trading.

Doubt it, to return back to normal would take 2 months not 2 years.

Attached: 2 more months.png (1483x703, 111K)

Please copy paste this everywhere so I can read the responses. If you'd stopped at quarter retard you might have been on to something.

yeah it's ridiculous how the major investment banks get the timing so wrong every time

>VCs will pull out of all the blockchain investments they went into in Q1 2018

is the only statement I agree with, everything else; not sure if trolling or not?

This. People posting about how crypto is done are either nocoiners laughing at us, or someone trying to manipulate you into selling. Markets are cyclic, and blockchain technology isn't going anywhere. Selling now is a fool's game

selling now isnt a fools game if you plan to buy back in.
people who sell at a loss and resent crypto are the fools.

source?

EOS is still bullish right now. While BTC will likely be in along term bear market other coins will probably experience their own bubbles in the coming years.

Dude darknet markets will go back to using... uh... liberty reserve... and uh.... paypal

>pic related is MZPrToFC

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Awesome, I'll be accumulating and retire as a multi-millionaire in 2020.

5041 by the end of april, screen cap this.

Attached: 1517837277527.jpg (905x905, 199K)

You really are an idiot if you keep buying a useless shitcoin expecting it to go up ever again. I don't think BTC will ever have a buildup like we saw last year ever again.

I won't be buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin is dying. I'll be buying a ton of cheap alts until we finally decouple from king shitcoin.

you are in for a nasty shock in a few years my friend

Bitcoin is king don’t be deceived

>decouple from king shitcoin
won't happen for a long long time, bitcoin has the hashing power of a medium sized country behind it. also has the most mindshare

That's not even a shortfag. The irony about crypto is that most bears believe it will be 20-50k in the future while shorting it down to 2-5.

What your reading is the average Jow Forums retard who flips from one extreme to the other. Two months ago he was perma bull, now he's bearish for 2 years. the sentiment on this board changes so fast it feels like we're being astro turfed. And actually when you develop the sense to see the heavy shilling that goes on here, I wouldn't be surprised.

There's a lot of helpess anons on this board that are led astray by forces that post here. It shouldn't be done because truth be told we do not have an impact on them market, but regardless coins get shilled and we become part of the HODL crew that get's dumped on.

Bitcoin is going to 100k lol.

Why? No reason for it to do that.

Strong support at 2900 and 1150

Attached: 1522430174771.jpg (1540x1013, 112K)

I am one of those bears. I believe it will be 6 figures by early-mid 2020s

but for now it will keep crashing, which is good for me.

oh yeah, same here. Well, specifically I will only buy coins that do something or at least have very obvious use cases in the future. If EOS dies then the entire market is fucked, its the only hope.

> you are in for a nasty shock in a few years my friend

I am not shocked right now and I wont be shocked in 2 years either. Coins that have no real reason to exist will be filtered out of the market. BTC and its famed failure of a concept the lightning network will never see a return.

> Bitcoin is king don’t be deceived

Its not king if you want to garner value. last year showed that pretty much every alt coin was a better investment even while BTC hit its all time high.

BTC died last year. Your money is fucking gone you idiots. YOUR MONEY IS FUCKING GONE.

My brain.

>thinks there's even a minuscule chance that Jow Forums isn't astroturfed like /b/ and Jow Forums
damn dude

LOL

>BTC and its famed failure of a concept the lightning network will never see a return.
kek, fags have been saying this since 2011

>b-bitcoin is really dead t-this time, trust me!
eat shit niglet

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Attached: bitcoin is dead.png (1042x768, 84K)

This. Swing trading and shorts are your friend.

i need to know if it'll start next bull run in 2-6 months or in 2-3 years because atm im not even spending a dime with anticipation to reenter in a couple months.

that was it. it peaked. we’re late stage now.
there’s no 2 year long bear market.
it will never recover.

tech is slow, expensive, one big energy waste, cant scale and is outdated.

blockchain has some future use with official institutes and legit companies but bitcoin and all other fantasy monpoly money will return back close to zero.

2014 and its recovery will not repeat, that was it. it can’t scale to sustain required new money influx, 80% is mined by today. 15-20k / coin is the maximum this tech can ever achieve under bes circumstances before it collapses and we have seen that already.

> it can’t scale to sustain required new money influx, 80% is mined by today
brainlet post my dude

>80% being mined today means the price will go down
take an economics class dumbass nig, this argument is nonsensical

>kek, fags have been saying this since 2011

BTC had a reason to exist in 2011. In many ways it even had a reason to exist in 2017 if not for anything other than a promotion catalyst.

It has no reason to exist anymore. And the lightning network will never be completed.

The only reason BTC has not suddenly plummeted to zero is market manipulation. By the way I have been arguing this shit for fucking months. BTC is a shitcoin.

I’m a 2014 coiner and I still don’t know how the lighting network works.

>BTC has no reason to exist anymore.
the absolute state of altcoin bagholders

Attached: bagholder.png (408x450, 34K)

ok have fun with your bags then
/saged

Have a bump ;)

Attached: gta5___ben_bernanke___by_pazero-d6nsp6r.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>

IT DOESNT. Its fundamentally FUCKED to a point where it enrages me that anyone even tries to push it.

> the absolute state of altcoin bagholders

I am still way up from my alt coins as apposed to you fucking idiots holding BTC. I dumped most of my BTC for EOS when it was still under 2 dollars.

Have fun bleeding out for the next couple years though.

Attached: 1516767759002.jpg (588x823, 109K)

dont worry about it if btc sinks everything goes down with it. im not a btc die hard fan. its the truth

>I am still way up from my alt coins as apposed to you fucking idiots holding BTC

Attached: wojak_mask.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I am, do the the math you idiot. BTC would need to be worth AT least 8k each right now for me to be at break even. I am low balling the numbers actually, I am still up A LOT more than if I had held my BTC at this point.

I mean you can argue against the rigors of mathematics if you like. But at that point you would not be arguing with ME anymore. Perhaps you can argue at the sun or maybe the universe as a whole.

> The absolute state of the universe.

If crypto crashes and goes into 2 year bear market. BTC's market dominance will return to 70%+

have fun with those alt bags

Right now everything is sinking but I am seeing a lot more coins breaking out from BTC movement. Coin market cap doesnt have a giant list of coins all doing the exact same shit anymore.

BTC dominance is a meme at this point. You dont know what you are fucking talking about. This "dominance" will melt away instantly when any coin gains popular use cases.

This is the year of use cases. BTC is fucking generic dogshit in this new paradigm.

>Goldman sachs
jew balls

then what is your fucking altcoin use case besides speculation or facilitating speculation lmao

You are definitely a nucoiner. Probably bought in 2017.

That's what I said in 2014.

>Jow Forums was right, it was a bubble! Glad I don't own any crypto!
>flash forward to the 2017 run

JUST

> then what is your fucking altcoin use case besides speculation or facilitating speculation lmao

This is why you are so confused. You dont even know of any coins that have use cases right now. And you dont have any idea on what coins will have use cases in the future.

You need to learn about the topic to make arguments. You cant blind fire like this and expect to change anyone's mind.

2014 biotch and I lost a lot during the bubble crash from the ATH but I am doing a lot fucking better than you IDIOTS holding on to bitcoin right now.

You are a fucking bunch of worthless brainlets who deserve to bleed out. You are in a cult who is only now just starting to see the light after downing a giant glass of draino.

Bitcoin will never fully recover from this. Not without artificial market manipulation / wash trading. Even then. BTC has no fucking reason to exist right now.

Every other coin in the top 10 is better than btc.

most of the shit coins are just service + coin slapped onto it. its like youtube using its own coins, google its own. total jackshit, useless.

>Ripple is better than BTC
Kill yourself larping nucoiner, you weren't in from 2014 at all.

A google coin would be useless eh?

That's a pretty cool argument you thought you had there bro. I bet you thought about that one really hard.

Attached: aazaza.png (603x397, 75K)

Functionally Ripple is superior to the lightning network. I mean you can sit here trying to be cool and all edgy and shit.

But you look like a fucking idiot if you dont see my point.

youre so fucking moronic. why use coin of thousands of companies if you can buy their services with one isngle global coin. 99% of alts will die. youre a brainlet acting smart but you arent.

more like 7-year long
kek my words

>Functionally Ripple is superior to the lightning network.
In what way? Be succinct.

If anyone honestly thinks that by summer we won’t be in another massive bull run screaming lambos you’re delusional

THE LINES ARE GOING UP
THAT MEANS WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

>youre so fucking moronic. why use coin of thousands of companies if you can buy their services with one isngle global coin. 99% of alts will die. youre a brainlet acting smart but you arent.

Because they can generate wealth when they want to for the company and also begin paying employees in their own coin they created out of thin air essentially allowing them to have free labor while also providing their employees with superior pay levels than before.

I understand this is a tough topic for you. After all, you still believe Bitcoin is worth more than most other coins.

> In what way? Be succinct.

Both a centralized. One works right now and the other will never work, is insanely complicated, and provides the government the ability to freeze your assets. Good old lightning network.

> If anyone honestly thinks that by summer we won’t be in another massive bull run screaming lambos you’re delusional

The coins leading the way will be the ones that actually do stuff this time.

In fact there is no reason for NOT to.
Regular bubbles are constrained by external factors eg. if the beanie baby bubble eventually grew to the entire wealth of the world society would shut down.
If bitcoin grew to the entire wealth of the world we would just be using bitcoin as a world currency.
In principle there is no roof.

>t. parabolic trav

unsaged

The existence of other coins cuts the ability for BTC to grow to those levels infinitely. Also the lightning network is the cooption of Bitcoin to keep it in line and too lethargic to do damage to the establishment.

Nice bait

Your main argument is that it is in testing now, so it will never work. Which such a stupid thing to say that it's not worth addressing.

I would be interested to know why you think this:
>provides the government the ability to freeze your assets.
The network uses onion routing, it sounds very private.

>it will go up because it went up in the past

it's like you're made to lose money

Exactly, when have you ever seen something go down the up again?

Other coins only interfere with bitcoin if they reduce its market dominance FASTER than the industry as a whole grows.
Unlikely.
Which competitors do you think can do it?
IOTA? NANO?
Do you realise how absolutely trivial it would be for a determined state actor to shut down both of those right now?

With this much volume compared to previous crashes, no way it'll last 2 years. 1 year at the most.

>Your main argument is that it is in testing now, so it will never work.

No its fundementally flawed in massive ways. Each way by itself is big enough to end the project on its own merit. But there are a ton of

> The network uses onion routing, it sounds very private.
If you have hubs that are needed to use the system then you have centralized locations to attack the network.

Also it doesn't use onion routing. It doesn't exist yet.

The routing system is not even functionally possible. It requires a huge centralized list in order for each node to know about each node in order for it to work. A sort of A star path finding system.

Its been almost a decade and nobody has been able to come up with a solution. The main reason is simple, no solution actually fucking exists. Its impossible to do this kind of routing system in a decentralized manor. YOU CANT FUCKING DO IT!!

In order for every node to know how to make a path to every other node you will need a centralized lookup table.

Ripple is far more elegant compared to that shit.

Everyone who bought in is lying if they say they did it because they support different coins and their vision. You bought in to get rich, cash out, and live like an upperclass douchebag.

So many threads where someone's like which coin should I invest in? How about you do your own reading and buy coins you will eventually use or maybe run apps on. I think most of these coins were made not for normal people,but people in computer programming who have an idea and want to run it on an app.

Never seen so many people put so much money into something without researching first.

The market is going to continue to bleed out until a coin provides a service that becomes popular on its own merit. Many of the coins in the top 10 are likely to do this but anything is possible.

It will likely be around social media. But a game could spark things or if a retailer begins using the coin too. Start looking at coins like stock in a company from now on. The coin itself is ultimately irrelevant.

Haha you have no idea what you're talking about. Just a few picks at random because basically everything you say is wrong in some way
>Also it doesn't use onion routing
It does. So, I dunno. Learn to google?
>Its been almost a decade and nobody has been able to come up with a solution
The lightning network has been in development for maybe a year, the beta was released like 2 weeks ago.
>Its impossible to do this kind of routing system in a decentralized manor. YOU CANT FUCKING DO IT!!
If it's impossible then it will obviously fail, so you will have no need to get so mad.

Attached: comfy_keyboard.gif (500x500, 1.23M)

Unironically hashgraph seems to solve this with gossip theory, but we can’t buy into it so....

>It does. So, I dunno. Learn to google?

It does not have a functional routing system yet you motherfucking brainless dickless retard. If it did it would be completed.

> The lightning network has been in development for maybe a year, the beta was released like 2 weeks ago.

Its been in development for years. But the routing system it intends to use has been an unsolved problem for a much MUCH longer time.

> If it's impossible then it will obviously fail, so you will have no need to get so mad.

I have been arguing with you BTC morons for months and even while the price plummets to lower lows its like talking to a brick wall.

Your coin is shit and the lightning network actually makes me angry. Like I genuinely feel anger when I hear people talk about it. Its fucking broken and its shit. Layers and layers deep bullshit where the more I learn about it the worse it gets.

The LN is a complete fucking disaster. Duke Nukem Forever of crypto would be putting it lightly. At least Duke Nukem Forever was functionally possible.

I think something like oyster pearl or skycoin will be big, because we are in desperate need for alternatives to the internet. There have been some major attacks on freedom of speech as well as privacy lately

I agree that could be a pretty solid vector. I personally believe that in the long run privacy functionality on coins will be default. Arguing for a coin that provides privacy as its main reason for existence will mirror that of the "store of value" argument from btc maximalists. haha

Every coin will have it.

Onion routing is not a fucking rioting system, retard. Fuuuuuuuck. 1 wikipedia click away.

>Onion routing is a technique for anonymous communication over a computer network.

Onion routing works ON TOP of an existing routing system.

Basically it would require with upgrading blockchain technology for a completely new system...

That right there is it, maybe next generation of crypto with all new functionality from the ground up will make the Rube goldberg machine shit show that is LN possible.

Lets wait about 5 more years guys! LN can happen. Then we can make every single transactions 50 times more complicated than using Ripple right now!

>All darknet markets and businesses will stop accepting crypto.
>All developers will abandon blockchain related projects.

absolutely this. darknet will only accept paypal by the next month and all blockcahin developers will go develop farmville, that's where the real money at

Yup according to that "technical analysis " we will see btc reach 35k in 2017
;)

Privacy coins won't make it. 99% of people don't really care about privacy. They say they do, but they all still use kikebook, Google, windows and telegram. Convenience always wins out.

t. Privacy software developer

lol

>the routing system it intends to use has been an unsolved problem for a much MUCH longer time
Ok. I'm ready for your detailed explanation of the system they intend to use, and your reasoning for why it wont work.
I am confident you don't have one.

same, desu lad

Attached: 0C2A831E-1F1D-44AF-8204-24408C210C29.jpg (728x410, 207K)

No reply. Shocking :)

Fuck, the bounce from 6k to 11.5 k was the real “return to normal”, remember when we dropped to 6k and thought the meme graph ended? LOL.

market=/=0
i'm in

this is true. i think as long as we have 1-2 secure crypto coins to fall back on we can always switch over if shit hits the fan.

holy shiet all those retardinds buying into this bait srsly?

Attached: 1436892889076.png (500x501, 80K)

>implying 99% of Jow Forums can earn a single cent from daytrading in a down economy

happy easter guys may jesus bless you with more shitcoins

Attached: 1522441590304s.jpg (250x215, 6K)