AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EVERYTHING IS SO STUPID AND SHIT
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO STUPID AND SHIT

Attached: 73ae303.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

reddit

u/ThePotatoOfDreams_
is that you, op?

reddit spacing user is a reddit reddit user
imagine my cock

reddit reply

SHITTISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STAB YOURSELF

discord thread

Nope, saw this image on Reddit though
>Inb4 dumb plebbitor!!!

its a bit too late to say that people arent calling you a redditor yet. maybe you really are a reddit newfig?

Im just not home rn and couldn't reply right away
But no, been here about 3 years, which is still slightly newfag but eh, people just hate reddit cause people on reddit get pissed easily if you aren't totally PC and their mods are shit

Whats wrong man?

dumb Pelbbitor!!!

Pic related, lost money gambling and also feel like everything is kinda just shit

Attached: 1532876029214.jpg (550x512, 35K)

>call money your silver money???
>prostitutes gold from fucking phones!
>bitcoin calling silver on phone trade
>making WTC monery from you
>?????
>profit

Attached: pan-greek-god-goat-horn-head-shoulder-bust-curly-curl-beard-hair-white-AR6JTF.jpg (768x1390, 115K)

What

Gambling is pretty bad so I’m not gonna act like your friend here, but I hope you’re able to find a way to recover the money
Preferably by not gambling again.

It wasn't even that much money but im just the type of person to be like this at any loss of money
You could say im quite the Jew

Attached: EB6Q6YuXUAAVKWs.png (369x387, 130K)

>breathe
>bleed
>make a bridge
>????
>monery
>sign up today for 2137% discount

Attached: totally not Baohomet.jpg (400x611, 46K)

r u making fun of me stinky mean ass

Attached: 2534.jpg (1889x2000, 261K)

I call you call then answer yes then call my link bitcoin tm from austarlia wood stocks ok fren?

Attached: image-20170302-14714-recbo3.jpg (754x517, 47K)

AAAAAAAA HERESY AAAAAAAA

Attached: 1566478663415.jpg (530x530, 93K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1551924948926.gif (230x230, 39K)