Volume is ATH now but still crashing. Explain?

Volume is ATH now but still crashing. Explain?

Attached: alissaarchenemycrypticrock2014_638.jpg (638x359, 44K)

Everyone dumping

its volume from selling

This is what an uncontrolled dump looks like.

Attached: 9714AC6A-1684-4A7E-8957-83A988194AFC-2400-0000036BE66F83E4.jpg (516x767, 111K)

Volume =/= Only buying

Volume can be a mix of buying AND selling

accumulation phase while weak hands booted out

pussys

Reversal

People are dumping to buy back in at $3k-$5k

Capitulation is hallmarked by huge volume. Prepare the darkjacks boys.

Attached: 1522429913852.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Sell volume is counted too you fucking nignog.

>He felt for the Volume meme

Panic phase. Set your buyorders and prepare to le PUMP. BTC 50k EOY

But mostly selling

WHALES ACCUMULATING DO NOT SELL

we are closing in on capitulation

Attached: the final feeling.jpg (900x900, 80K)

>Prepare the darkjacks boys.
stop fucking OFFENDING WHALES... Whales are not retarded to buy at these high prices...

guys.. every sell is a buy and vice versa...

Volume is always buying and selling. There are no sales without buys, you fucking brainlets.

stop fucking OFFENDING WHALES... Whales are not retarded to buy at these high prices...

lots of people are selling and lots of ((people)) are buying it all up.

Attached: watchout.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Not relevant, only market buys / sells affect the price. If most of those trades are market sells the price is gonna go down

This. Take it as a huge buy flag.
The only, and I shit you not with this one, the only thing you need to remember about investing is to sell when there is a general euphory and buy during absolute capitulation and despair.
You can't lose.

Because the average person, much like those here on biz, are emotional retards that buy high and sell low. How else was I supposed to be making any money user?

Attached: 1522267239914.png (559x989, 62K)

yeah and those who boughts are going to sell lower because it just keeps going down

seriously, grow a fucking brain

Lol at those people catching the falling knives.

Volume is not at ATH

can you guys imagine being this dumb?

Does this mean we're nearing the bottom?

See pic.
In short, yes. It is literally one of the best times to buy in.

Attached: bullrun iminent.jpg (1795x737, 234K)

>the only thing you need to remember about investing is to sell when there is a general euphory and buy during absolute capitulation and despair.
>You can't lose.

Yeah my distant ancestor Hans Van Woodenshouten cleaned out the tulip bulb market during the capitulation and despair phases. When tulips bounce back, I'll be ready!

The buggy whip market will come back at some poin

lmao

And those idiots who bought Amazon and Google and Apple ahahahahahha retards

Exactly. Everyone wants to sell so the price is dumping. Just because 1 sale = 1 buy doesn't mean there isn't more people trying to sell than there is people trying to buy

all these idiots replying to you angrily got sucked into this ponzi scheme so fucking hard LMAO!

I Try to from time to time

If I ever met a whale in real life I would break out his teeth, make him suck my dick, and then blind him so that would be the last thing he remembers seeing for the rest of his faggot life.
How about that, whales?