REMINDER that the GVT platform will be here soon to save you all. Managers will be able to trade:

REMINDER that the GVT platform will be here soon to save you all. Managers will be able to trade:
1. Forex;
2. Metals;
3. CFDs on energy sources;
4. CFDs on indices;
5. Crypto;
6. Crypto CFD;
7. Indexes;
Crypto shitting the bed? No problem, let's make some forex money. GVT is wealth-building on EZ mode. I highly suggest you start packing these bags, user. It's now or never.

Attached: gvt.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/contractfordifferences.asp
medium.com/@genesisvisionary/genesis-vision-faq-af9932fbe9a6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Locked and loaded! Got my GVTs ready to invest...

You mean I can diversify outside or crypto with this?

Cannot wait to test the platform out.

You sure can.

If you're a burger and you trade manager tokens (unregistered securities) the SEC will eventually be at your door

1st of April can't come quick enough... In fact isn't Binance introducing fiat pairs in April as well?

No way it's happening that early

1. GVT passed the Howey test.
2. No investor has ever been in trouble with the SEC for buying securities. If anything, the SEC would go after the company selling the securities, but the way crypto works, you might as well call ethereum a security. It's irrelevant.

Got 27 of these bad boys. Please save me GVT

GVT will be here for you, user.

What is the price prediction on this?

Unironically 94,000

As per telegram admin post, it can go live at any moment with real GVT.

So I'm guessing 2-3 weeks until the REAL fun begins.. Fomo will start soon

It depends on which year. Think that if the managers get an average of 5% per week, with an inflow of money and managers, this can easily reach 10k by 2019-2020. And no, I'm not larping, 500 isn't crazy for this coin in 2018. After that it'll go with full force.

>tfw 114 of these bad boys
Will I make it?

already comfy, no problem

You'll make at the very least 6 figures within a year.

I wonder if GVT or any other project taking off could reignite the crypto market without Bitcoin and in turn cause Bitcoin to go up.

>
Possible if it's well adopted and doesn't rely on crypto to get its value.

Only have 65 unfortunately

I only have 10 m8 :'( Got 2K in REQ that im kind of regretting atm... but my hands are steel

You'll be able to grow your investment with the platform, any amount of GVT is welcome. We're all gonna make it.

Same plan here brah. It's become painfully obvious to me that I'm not going to be making money through speculation in this market, so I'll be buying up asset manager tokens in forex.

Best part: These brokerages managing crypto money wont be constricted by standard regulations, which means more risk taking and more alpha from these asset managers.

Then when BTC finally done shitting the bed, I'll be ready.

'bout tree fiddy

>$20

Shiiiit looks like its already peaked

How high did you think it goes in the next 12 months

tree hundred thousand and fiddy dollars you mean

Can brokers trade unregistered securities?

I know the public can’t, but can brokers/licensed managers?

read

>buying this instead of jamal network token

gate delisted gvt before link, is not a strong sign

That doesn’t answer my question

I’m well aware the gvt token passed the Howley test

I’m asking specifically about the gvt “trader” token and if a licensed brokerage and managers can legally handle the “trader token”

Please dumb this down for a non business savy person. I see cfd and only think of computational fluid dynamics... but known this isn't right.

Wtf this gotta do with anything

jokes on you, i got 50% in jamal tokens

They don't need to handle anything related their tokens.

Seems like it behaves similar to index options.

Futures contracts that settle in cash rather than securities/commodities, just like index options settle in cash rather than securities. You basically betting on the future price of an underlying (commodity/security) for a premium and take the difference between the bet price and the current market price.

As yourself this. Would 2 fully licensed and highly regulated reputable broker firms team up with GVT if their traders couldn't trade on the GV platform?

Wut is it tho?

Thanks for a little more info guys. Just bought 100k more

Still don't understand how this shit can be so under the radar.

You CS nerds need to expand your horizons beyond platforms, smart contracts, and currency tokens.

Fintech is whats gonna bring new money into the space.

How under the radar is it really. It's been the #1 gaining coin on Binance several times now...

GVT is only ranked #112 on coinmarketcap. There's tons of room for it to grow. I'd say it's still pretty under the radar thanks to this shitty bear market.

The FOMO on this coin is going to be unreal

where do I buy in?

dude, most people don't even know what this does. and again, i'm gonna chalk it up to most of crypto being in CS. GVT is the first real finance tool that's gotten this far, and its gonna bring old money onto the blockchain.

Old money is what we need. New money is tapped out atm.

Binance, user.

This is an absolute shit token. It's probably being shilled here by the russian team. Don't get fooled Jow Forums.

Enjoy being poor.

Yes, just be patient.

What is 114 x $94,000... Quick someone do the math

a 350 billion market cap? lol

The forex market alone trades in excess of US $5 trillion every day. Don't get me wrong, the 94k is a meme but don't underestimate how much money is in those markets. It's an absolute shitload. Enough for the token to be worth 4 figures easy.

How does the token work? Still confused... is it an exchange to trade forax, cfd and precious metals? Or is it more like a hedge fund?

You give your GVT to a manager by buying manager tokens on the platform, they trade for you using forex/crypto/metals/etc, you get the profit at the end of the trading period. Everything is 100% transparent.
Here's a good FAQ medium.com/@genesisvisionary/genesis-vision-faq-af9932fbe9a6

So since GVT supply is fixed and never grow, and managers generate positive returns, and profits are distributed in GVT.... Won't the price of GVT grow forever???

Thanks

And if it grows forever, you better hope that these managers can outgrow the gvt growth.

The only way it would grow is if managers growth outgrew GVT price growth. Otherwise, there would be no reason for GVT to increase in price right?

Kek there is no such thing as 'passing the howdy test', the only way you pass is when the SEC test you

Just because one lawyer says you've passed means jack shit

this is literally parsed like your most basic entry level pyramid scheme. you could copypaste this into a sitcom episode about pyramid schemes and it would fit so perfectly

It seems to me that when you exchange GVT for the AMT (asset manager token), during the beginning of the trading period, the asset manager receives the GVT and exchanges it into fiat, after which the fiat is used to conduct the trading in their respective markets.

The asset manager tokens can be traded amongst the users of the GVT platform adding an additional layer of speculation on the performance of the asset managers.

At the end of the trading period, the asset management tokens can be redeemed for earnings in GVT. However, the exchange from GVT to fiat (and vice versa) suggests that the conversions will happen at market rate. So if the GVT MC expands beyond the value of the asset managers profits, there will a difference in value between the value of the managers profits and the value of the GVT token.

Need more information to make a solid conclusion, but this is my understanding currently.

I've been sitting on GVT for two months now, but isn't the manager aspect basically the same as giving money to hedge funds and you could actually lose everything?

>under the radar
>20x from ico

Don't put all of your GVTs with a single manager?

Supply and demand. Supply is a flat line and demand changes depending on how good the managers are. Eventually the gvt should come to equilibrium

What i mean is, even if you spread it out, you'll still risk losing money just like if you buy stocks and commodities yourself instead of a middle man, and we're due for another economic meltdown.

Well.... there a bunch of brokers onboard already...... that’s a little confidence inspiring.

No all the plebs who buy into the wrong bullshit will feel and economic meltdown while the lucky bois ride the next big rollercoaster.

*an

All the brokers have their own legal departments . I would assume their own legal departments gave them the ok to partake in gvt

True, but at least you can see the historical returns of said middleman, and have more data to make a better-informed decision.