project hit's $100,000
>nice pajeet scam
project hits $300,000
>here we go again with the pajeet pyramid
project hits $1,000,000
>haha samefagging pajeets
project is now at 2.5 million
>maybe I should stop being a neet and throw some money at it

Stop sharing all these fucking shitcoins with fake partnerships and promises. Join the real crypto community

I want to apologize to you faggots on this site that are being constantly bombarded by pajeet shilling. I will tell you how it really is.

The Crypto market is full of lies and false promises. This team has created the first community driven smart contract in the Cryptocurrency world.

We can't believe how successful powh3d.exchange/ has become. Reaching $2,500,000 in funding from only the people of the Crypto community. There is almost 7000ETH in the exchange.
No ICOs
No Pre-sale
Just pure honesty.
Do some research on it and give us feedback.

You can find a full Review here:
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/80eokw/review_my_look_into_the_new_powhcoin3d_release/

Attached: Capture.png (571x218, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>if enough people give pajeets money they will magically stop being pajeets

At least I'll be a rich pajeet and not a salty internet warrior like you

this bad boi only knows one way

Attached: unknown.png (1004x473, 262K)

this shit is the best, 20k end of april easy at this rate

>mfw getting called pajeet is fine when you're getting $10/day

thats what they don't get

+100 eth since that pic was posted. You are literally missing out if you haven't bought already.

Biz hates money!!! Been shilling this sub 300 eth
All I get is shitposted, all the best money makers are shit on by biz

Attached: ACE179FD-0A67-4C54-A3BC-7737AB09927C.jpg (300x293, 35K)

The only way to be green by holding ETH at this time. Profit from P3D > losses from ETH

Im just here sitting comfy counting my divs

Most comfy hold by far

Attached: 17CD242A-A783-434B-8FB9-AA0231C9F55B.jpg (773x773, 65K)

P3D is growing faster than the price of ETH can drop. Wish people could understand how crazy that is

What is this scam and how can I lose money in it?

When:
'They didn't listen at...' meme is unironically true

the worst part is that you cant. Its a scam at being at scam

Take a look at the numbers and try to say you will lose money.

Get the fuck in now

Go to powh3d.exchange

Attached: Untitled.png (1363x807, 138K)

>it is not a scam if enough people fall for it

Sorry, user. You joined too late, you gotta hold the bag.

Also all 2.5 mil inside I'm sure my share of dividends will be practically nothing.

It is an honest scam, but it is past its profitable period.

>past its profitable period.

Tell that to the people who bought in just yesterday, or the day before that, and the day before that, etc.

dude, this is a ponzi, and by lurking faggots to the ponzi you're actually actively scamming people

fuck you, I hope they exit scam before you take out your money

are you mad because you don't understand how life changing this is?

explain

how is a ponzi life changing?

The coin can never crash, it's an investment that can't go wrong

Attached: div pic.jpg (1200x473, 86K)

Bitconnect's market cap was $2.6 billion at it's peak. PoWH 3D is just starting.

until the devs exit scam

literally a ponzi

contract has been fully audited. Do the research before you post.
Can you imagine how bad you are going to feel when you cried about a project that is going to hit a billion in market cap while you did nothing?

I'm making money without forming part of a scam

remember that nigger that was in bitconnect and went from "millionaire" to probably prision? that's your future

etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#code
Point out to me which lines enable the devs to exit scam.

Fuck off, you utter brainlette. You know full well that the vast majority of people lack the understanding of solidity to correctly audit a smart contract, it's absolutely stupid to tell them it's all there for us to read so it must be legit, lamo. Just like the last one.

If you weren't retarded, you'd see that the better way to demonstrate security is simply that it hasn't been drained yet, as no doubt many have tried.

Anyway, it's really not profitable by this point and could stagnate at any fucking moment. I wish I got in at 500, yes I surely do, but it looked dodgy as fuck. I don't really want to buy now and get 10,000x fewer tokens per eth than the earlyfags.

bitconnect was a scam you fucking moron, where has anyone lied during this project? There is no lies

stay poor, you are angry thats good. Let the butt hurt flow through you

where do dividens come from?

new people joining the scam

what happens when there's no new money?

Not an argument. Point out to me how you can drain the contract otherwise fuck off with the weakass FUD.
>reddit spacing

screencapped for when this hits 100k ETH

10% of buy/sell orders go to all holders.

If you somehow get in at the very top and this crashes you still make money. That's why this thing is exploding

Did you not even read my post? I said I think it is secure, because people must have tried by now to drain it.

Stranger things have happened. Still not worth the risk.

You p3d shills are just screaming lunatics by now who can t discuss anything reasonably. You make it sound like far more of a scam than it really is.

It's not crashing, but stagnation, that will lose people money. The whole "if yourethe last person in when it crashes" thing means that it basically won't crash but nor can it grow forever (obviously) and so when it stagnates, your eth is pretty much just stuck (possibly at a 20% loss)

Stupid niggers, ethphoenix.io is exactly the same but only has ~400 ETH with an active dev team still so a much higher chance to grow. Don’t buy the top of a pyramid for fucks sake

you mad your shitcoin is dying by the better coin?

Just because it keeps slurping up money doesn't make it less of a pajeet scam. Look at Bitconnect, LITTERLY run by pajeets.

I thought all pyramid schemes were illegal though... Even if they're honest about it

weak hands