HODLers, I have a question

Why are you so fucking dumb? When you see that the price is obviously dropping and will continue to drop, why don't you tether and increase your holdings? I genuinely don't understand the "hodl" meme. Are these people the ones we make money from?

Attached: 1521227531903.jpg (232x218, 5K)

They don't deserve to breed really

Cuz i am in it for the long haul and i dont give a fuck what happens today. Bought most of my coins @ ICO prices and have them all in cold wallets and i dont give a fuck if the total MC goes below 100B, i am still way up. All this shit going on today means nothing to me, i will be rich whether the Crypto gods like it or not. Now go fuck yourself

because i dont want to be constantly looking at graphs all day

True.

Kys. Not taking advantage of obvious market sentiment means you'll never make it.

>pic related, it's you

Attached: 1515902722027.png (625x773, 110K)

I wouldn't call me dumb as much as lazy desu

>muh obvious market sentiment
>bitcoin market sentiment

Attached: 1520780878961.png (237x376, 20K)

its too late to tether, and it isn't 'obvious'. We don't know what will happen

Do I wish I tethered above 10k? fuck yes, but I remember the wojacks flowing when BTC went from 7k to 5k and everyone went into tether only to see the price skyrocket from there.

Yeah we fucked up, but its just too late to tether now.

Because we are not dumb like you.

Tether you say ? You have to be retarded to give your BTC for a shady fake USD token.

Your post just shows that you have NEVER had this situation before:

>press sell
>instant 1000% green candle on 1 minute chart

I don't want to lose my position.

Because McAfee said it would reach $1,000,000 by the end of 2020 and I believe him.

>dude just time the market
terrible advice for people that aren't professional traders

if you genuinely believe in bitcoin, then the best option is to hold rather than risk losing bitcoin

When you see panic selling, it's obvious that the price is going to go lower. Congrats on losing lots of money, fellas. I'm so comfy.

I was short from 7970 but I would never advise someone to just sell if they genuinely believed in crypto. I think it will go to 100k by 2022

Trying to time the market is bad advice for people who don't have the time to look at charts all day and read 100s of TA/QA books.

I will make it and i will pay my taxes and just be chilling, instead of all the Tether craziness and trades.
Thnudernode VEN
7K EOS
2K OMG
40K JNT
and i have other coins as well but those above are the majority and i will make it no matter what.

Cuz if it goes back up I’ll want to kms. But I still want to kms cuz I’m down so much. I don’t know anymore.

I'm consistently wrong about when to sell and especially about when to buy back

Attached: 6B29778B-CD92-402E-8590-653DD01C235E.jpg (658x662, 69K)

I don't like some of your pics, but that's a decent sized portfolio. GL user, hope you do make it.

Fair enough, I guess.

Don't kys, and nice dubs

This gets asked every time the market turns. I assume to try to spur people who are too stupid to trade into doing so. Some of it's probably paid for by fuckers who need more liquidity in the market.

Holding is a combination of trying to come out ahead by way of better tax rates, not getting soaked for 0.25% trading fees, and not mistiming P&Ds in a zero sum game. It's also not trusting exchanges with your assets, because you have to have them there at all times to preserve your gains when the market reverses. Also, if you want to sleep, you'll need to run bots and double trust that the exchanges aren't going to fuck you when the API keys leak and you don't have 2FA to slow down the attacker.

The only HODL regret should be in not trusting Tether because it's behaved through the last few quarters.

HODLers just don't trust centralization and poor transparency the way that OP does.

picks*

Because I don't trust Tether, and don't want to leave my money on an exchange with their own USDT pairing

You don't need to do it as good as a pro, you don't need to beat them, you just need to do it better than how you've done it so far. You don't need to trade it all every day, you can move a little every other week or month and still have a happy story.

Attached: 176655324.jpg (1200x780, 165K)

bought BTC at 18k and i'm still hodling it lmao
i stopped caring about my shitcoins when BTC fell below 10k