Why are westeners such a pussies?

youtube.com/watch?v=weYMICx4IXs

What happened to you?
Why have you failed for tolerance/LGBT/feminism and ahmeds memes?
Why you didn't do anything?

When ahmeds were about to build mosques in my country we burried pigd under the land they were supposed to be build.
When a family of mudskins came to my small city we gathered in balaclavas and destroid they fuckin place, beating ahmeds near death

Result??

>no exploding ahmeds in our land

Also most of Slavic countries are everything that your media are telling you is bad

>xenophobic
>homophobic
>like 70% of males are what you call ''a toxic male''
>yet you are bunch of pussies and you are all ok with geting cucked by muhammad s and ahmeds.
>I dont know anymore if i am sorry for you or if i should be laughting at how much you choke on estrogen from your mommy breasts at ages like 25
>Tell ahmed to be gentle with your wife
>Later, pussies

Attached: pobrane (7).jpg (307x164, 10K)

why are reddit spacing and quote function abusage and pobrane (7) all so bloody epic

poland based as always

why are you bothering yourself with filename insted of focusing on a debate u fag? are you too stupid or just troll?

>stale Jow Forumsshit circlejerk repeated ad nauseam
>calls it debate
okay

Your country is based aswell. planning on visit in next summer. Cant wait to se the Boya Lake

>Live in Poor-class neighborhood with a bunch of Slavs
>Make a great friendship with almost all of them, probably due to me having blood from the Balkans
>All of them are homophobic, etc...
>No gay pride parades march in our streets
>Crime rate is high yet city is pretty fun to live in, no piece of shit really bothers you
What else could you possibly want?
(Streets are majorly composed of Croats, Albanians, Kosovars, Bosnians, Macedonians, Bulgarians and most importantly Romanians)

Attached: Naser-Oric-830x553.jpg (830x553, 94K)

what city do you live in user?
and how strong is Balkan blood with you?

Attached: 448d11e0b330e8ad9b791ccf98f1e3c9.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Near Trieste
It's probably half Bosnian blood, or very, VERY near that percentage, although people tell me I act very Italian-like (stereotypical pizza maker, etc)

Attached: IMG_20190823_230519.png (500x334, 254K)

because western civilization became affluent and created huge centers of culture and learning which were 1000 times better than the rest of the world so all the people building mud huts got jealous and came over to the west, and the you know who convinced everyone to accept it because they secretly took control of the west long ago because they hated it for being christian. so now you have the "rich" and "prosperous" west where you can live in a tiny box and pay a trillion dollars a month to some greedy fuck and eat chemicals all day while you stare at a computer to make a few measly dollars which the government will steal from you to pay for your replacement while a 8 year old boy twerks in drag outside while normal homosexuals throw money at him because love is love, but at least you get the new iphone and you get to watch a bunch of degenerates dance around on a screen while subliminally planting messages in your brain, which btw are all good things because we literally live in fahrenheit 451, and remember at least you don't have to live in one of those poor, authoritarian shitholes like poland or russia where the people have a strong sense of community, tradition and national pride because that's icky and they're on the wrong side of history sweetie

the matter of fact is all eurpoen countries are more or less mixed with themselvs, so as you see it does not hurt that much. But still its a shame how so many countries with great histories and traditions are getting raped by ahmeds. It is making me sad man.
Im not 100% Polish myself btw, also have Swedish and Russian blood but Sweden is a sad meme today. I almost want to cry when I am thinking about all of this

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

You are very right man, This situation is making me sad and proud at the same time. How can such degeneracy destroy countries which were supposed to be ahead of us. I can't stop feeling compassion to them even knowing that this situation is their own fault

Attached: even-my-feels-r-know-that-feel-1950774.png (500x522, 86K)

Also the fact that they were ''rich'' and ''prosperous'' made them want to be ''muh civilised muh progressive muh tolerance''
thus they fall just as greece and rome when that happened. Meanwhile my folk has fought for our independence for so long that about half of us literally would rather die than let some fuckers mess with us again. Of course we are not as rich as the west etc but bruh even with much smaller minimal wage i life on my own since im 19 and i have many friends alike. meanwhile ''men'' of the west are manchilds to age like 25 or more. it is as funny as it is sad

Attached: Nietzsche1882.jpg (1274x1700, 362K)

Chen.

Attached: 2014B63A-8687-4D09-8C29-64EF8E185D90.png (750x600, 330K)

It is better to be a neet in a rich country with lgbt than a Pole toilet cleaner wagecuck
since the state gives you neetbux, and you just sit in your bunker and don’t worry about the shitty wagecucking normalfag world

I aint leanin toilets man only losers go to west to earn money, same as ukrainians in our country

One day we will fix everything and Sweden will be cleansed off of its current filthy state, hopefully soon Sweden might get better

Attached: IMG_20190830_225911.jpg (297x306, 27K)

I'm not saying that you do it
But immigrants workers remain a fact (and this is not a good indicator of a rich country), you even said it yourself
so if summarize the choice of two evils, then neet is not so bad
At least this is my little opinion

yeah buy you know in 2 generations loser from my country would at the worst be cleaning toilets and losers from west would be non existent at allI would gladly fix this but I am afraid not many people are willing to do so

Attached: 6721501-swastyka-rozne-symbole-religijne.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Also i know it's possiblity is close to 0 but impagine picrel happening Brother. Such a wild dream

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Polish retard still crying on the internet?
Get help.

Sorry if i offended You. How was your day Ahmed?

Too predictable. Try again. Maybe with less brainless copypaste replies.

It was predictable because it was true.
I can be a brainlet if my childs and grandchilds would not be brown. Your populations are dying while being replaced by migrants. now thats predictable and yet you are not trying again with less brainless attitude

Dismissing the childish ramblings of an internet drama queen is not the same as not trying.

Now you are right, sir. So are you saying that you are actually traing irl? If so, then you have my respect, if no then i dont see your point

Seems weird that I have to make myself more clear but okay.
My point was you are an internet drama queen childishly rambling on the internet.
Do you get it now? Good.

I can ramble all I want on the internet because my life and my country are both good, I wouldn't care less about calling me childish or drama queen because I can sleep peacefully and am not cucked by mudskins. Meanwhile you can think of yourself you are muh mature and muh intelligent but irl you are not doing shit. Do you get it now? Good.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Sounds like a lot of fantasy and projection with very little substance. If I don't conform to the world views of someone with such little grasp of discussion I can only imagine that's a good thing.

>I started thread asking why arent you westeners doing anythig with your situation
>You cope by calling me childish and drama queen
>You yourself addent no substance to a discussion yet accuse me of doing so
>how retarded you can get my fren?

Attached: 1521500559386.png (645x729, 63K)

Your thread had no substance to begin with. It's just you ranting about stuff you clearly don't even understand shit about.
Now you're asking other people to provide the substance for you? Grow up.

Ah yes, you fail to actually form a legitimate argument and must resort to slowjaks now.

>Y-You dont understand!11!
>W-w-we are not pussies!! grow up!!
>You are a fuckin childish drama queen!
>S-stop telling me the truth

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

And when will you actually form an argument?
Oh wait. You’re a Jow Forumsteen redditor.

Tell me what is legitimate about accusing me of being childish instead of expressing what you think is ''true'' and what you think ''I dont uderstand'' ? How is that diffrent with fatass teeling everyone they dont understand genetics and such while eating 3 burgers for breakfast?

It’s a standard Jow Forums circlejerk that has never been nor will ever be welcomed here.

Buddy devolving into muh epic greentext and wojak combos kinda just reinforces the point that you don't really have anything beyond copypasted behavior from your fellow Jow Forumsshit newfags.
How the fuck is this entire thread different from that fatass? God you lack so much selfreflection it's pathetic

Attached: 1564141139635.jpg (256x256, 15K)

Still havent said anythig other than
suppositions of what I am and what I am not.

This thread is a fir guy asking fatasses why are they fatasses

Im sorry that i have offended You. please accept my apologize dont cry and tell on me on the police

This thread is a delusional fucktard vomiting repetitive word garbage with no substance.
I'm just pointing that out. Seems like you have a problem dealing with that.

Holy shit your coping levels are top tier bro

Yeah buddy you can go ahead and keep spamming your cope seethe be offended buzzwords all you like.
The only place that actually makes an impact is in your designated circlejerk board.

Okay man sorry for interrupting your neetdom. be sure to tell your wife's boyfriend to fuck her more quietly because you cant sleep at night. later, pussy

so much drama

Attached: 23.jpg (1056x869, 562K)

Dont you love it? I do

Attached: pan-greek-god-goat-horn-head-shoulder-bust-curly-curl-beard-hair-white-AR6JTF.jpg (768x1302, 239K)

Good one there. How many years are you unfunny fags gonna keep circling the drain with the same jokes?

Attached: 1557821039780.jpg (560x631, 70K)