New UI being tested right now, and will officially release early next week!

Fiat is coming the week after. Credit card purchases + USD bank transfers.

API being worked on afterwards and the start of the advertising campaign.

The most undervalued coin right now. Then haven't even started their mass advertising or adding in top 100 coins.

Fuck the moon mission. We're going to the Intergallactic Belt.

>New UI
youtube.com/watch?v=DtMbWU7XV78

youtube.com/watch?v=UMGOis3r3R8

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Cyrpto is fucking dead you retard find a new job

Feh. Why do you say that here? Jow Forumslets don't deserve to get in on this. Let them have their LINK and Jibrel.

FUCK YOU I AM ACCUMULATING. Stop shilling

this is MOOOOOON. when you get fiat. being first SEC compliant exhange in next bull rub? MOOOON

>the daily "Pajeet vs ID" thread

great idea, thanks! i think i'll buy some now in this dip!

I'm unironically sitting on fiat waiting for ETH and COSD to bottom out. Feel like it may hit .15 before mooning, but my hands are getting weak.

after this dip straight to 5$. its clear institutional money has a lot of interest in coss. where do u think wall street is gonna invest?

Fiat is coming the week after. Credit card purchases + USD bank transfers.

API being worked on afterwards and the start of the advertising campaign.

The most undervalued coin right now. Then haven't even started their mass advertising or adding in top 100 coins.

Fuck the moon mission. We're going to the Intergallactic Belt.

Buy COSS

Attached: rakesh.jpg (298x334, 18K)

i dont think we go any lower than that. i was talking with a wall street frend and he says to me theres a lot of bankers interest in COSS. theyre jkust accumulationg and chaking out the weak hands,

go fuck yourself OP with your multiposts, it's a fucking SHITCOIN
> muh we earn money from the volume
look at the FUCKING LOW VOLUME, anyway, the higher volume comes from trades on THEIR OWN coin
> muh under radar, muh low mckap
because IT DESERVES IT, the site is AN ABSOLUTE SHIT BUGGY AS FUCK
> muh ...
JUST, then just stop shilling this fucking shit

Shillus pajeetus in his natural habitat, repeating his mating call.

guys, DOYR!!! this is the greatest mooooon mission right now!! maybe the only one!!! lok at COINMARKETCAP!! VERY LOW MARKETCAP!!! we get 1 BILLION USD MARKET CAP EASILY!!!

Attached: runee.jpg (350x350, 77K)

no man, there are many good upsides to an invesment in the COSS ecosystem. for one: Fiat is coming the week after. Credit card purchases + USD bank transfers.

Not only this sir, but The most undervalued coin right now. Then haven't even started their mass advertising or adding in top 100 coins.

finally, to tell you Fuck the moon mission. We're going to the Intergallactic Belt.

Here is a rare picture of Pajeet taking a bath.

Attached: bath.jpg (1024x639, 372K)

Exaclty. Thanks sir!!!

Exactly. Thanks SIR!!!

RUNE is a great businessman, he runs many business that whent succesful! coss to the moooon baby

Wow, so much FUD around Coss.io, looks like someone's trying to keep the price low for accumulating! more cheap coss for me, then too the moon.

coss to the moon, easy 1000x on investment and then live on profits of excange.

Attached: 03.png (602x801, 448K)

agree i hope they food more. buy and mooooooooon

1000x in 3 months is my bet. then i seell a bit and buy nice house for my family, then live with profit.

This thread gives me weird vibes even though I own 14k COSS.

Just... strange shilling, is all. Not sure if actually this optimistic, trolling, or slightly illiterate Pajeets poorly shilling.

COSS token promo ends April 17th, btw. If nothing significantly positive happens to the COSS token value/exchange volume by the end of April I'll just hang myself I guess.

Attached: coss rachel.png (552x528, 437K)

Yeah, it's unnerving. DESU it's probably 'fake shilling' as method of FUDding. At least it's not coinmetro spam today though.

BY THE WAY!!! Rune just announced a few minutes on telegram that theyll sponsor the CHAMPIGONS LEAGUE (biggest FOOTBALL champioship in EUROPE). this is HUGE!!! so many europeans will be able to know COSSSS!!!

Attached: 043d985a23d6b25ece8f3fae9e9ba22c.png (637x349, 37K)

I get the feeling it's actually subtle fud. In any case, I take it as a good sign when I can't tell the difference between shills and fudders anymore.
11k holder here, good luck brother.

>New UI being tested right now, and will officially release early next week!
sure it is
>Fiat is coming the week after. Credit card purchases + USD bank transfers.
this too

Attached: 1517035345903.png (768x752, 168K)

You want proof faggot?

Not him, but I'd like proof, why not? I'm interested in coss.

>CoinMetro spam
>literally less than 5 threads a day
What did he mean by this?

>implying these announcements arent just to pump the price for an exit scam

Attached: 595096dd20d3e3a5cab2d93faa3c2917.jpg (1600x1200, 547K)

I made an account on that shit. Yesterday, I spent about four minutes clicking on google captcha boxes so that I could then watch the box slowly fade to white, then slowly fade back to another picture so that I could maybe click on it again, so that it could again slowly fade to white and then slowly fade back to a picture, thus repeating the cycle. Then, a few times, they loaded another set of boxes so I could do it all again. It took four mintues to log in. Four fucking minutes. I thought the captcha here was stupid, but holy shit.

CoinMetro spammers mostly vandalize other peoples' threads, and they love to spam COSS threads especially. They're worse than stinky linkies.

Attached: sandra coss legs.png (3504x2336, 3.3M)

Both fiat and new UI true... Although probably will be delayed. They need the API for liquidity and I can see users actually start to trade there. At 12mln mcap it's heavily undervalued

Blame google idiot. It's on every website with recaptcha.

For the past few days there has been some moron spamming COSS threads with two posts one after another. The first just says "coinmetro" and the second one (with same ID) posts "this". The one yesterday had over a dozen of these posts happen.

hmmmmm

Attached: sandra coss legs 2.png (1352x512, 956K)

No it isn't. Captcha doesn't do that to me here. Also, several other exchanges don't have captcha at all. Idiot.

My goodness, why you so retarded.

Would you wear this dress?

Attached: sandra coss dress.png (2336x3504, 2.74M)

Should probably resize that

Attached: sandra coss dress 2.png (818x1227, 832K)

What a ugly girl.

I'm retarded because I don't want to click boxes for google for four mintues before accessing my own money? Yeah, whatever. I have half a dozen other exchanges I can use where I can log in just as quickly as I can type up my logon id stuff and 2fa stuff. Why the hell would I want to click captchas for four mintues for coss?

Captcha is broken as fuck for me on Jow Forums and coinexchange. It's different for everyone depending on where servers are and where someone is located.

You are retarded yeah. Because you dumb fuck didn't know that if you chose to get other pictures it would work. It's only bugged on some pictures fucking idiot. Brainless piece of shit.

And if you turn of your adblocker or scriptblocker you won't even need to click the pictures fucking lunatic.

fk u

haha u mad. Keep defending captcha.

>I'm retarded because...
Yes. Almost every exchange now uses Captcha, and it's a google product that connects to a google server. Blaming COSS for this is some bottom-feeding FUD.

I am not defending anything. I am saying you are the retarded person for blaming another company, because google has a tool which is sometimes buggy.

>mfw seriously considered buying this a few months ago

Attached: closertoheaven.jpg (427x300, 16K)

I guess you guys both missed the part where I said I have a half dozen other exchanges where I don't have to deal with that stupid shit, but whatever. I admire your commitment to defending unrelated companies forcing you to deal with google doing incompetent shit. Keep up the good work.

>google doing incompetent shit
I agree, I wish that shitty company google would just die already

>half dozen other exchanges
There are 6 exchanges that don't use captcha? Other than Binance, who else? Any with volume?

Sandra Orlow: Official pinup girl for COSS

Attached: coss sandra knees.png (2339x3329, 3.66M)

Damn, did it again

Attached: coss sandra knees.png (699x999, 666K)

Just can't take a coin seriously that looks like a "please wait while the content is loading" spinner.

Well, Normiebase and Gemini don't do it. Then you have Etherdelta, Kucoin, and Gate.io. Bitfinex and Bitmex didn't used to have it either, although I haven't been on them in a while. From what I've seen, most places have something, but it's always something you can do quickly. Like Binance has their slider. Take 1.3 seconds and defeat 97% of user. Then you log right in.

That's probably a really bad idea. You should pick someone else.