Daily reminder if you think crypto currency is anything more than a meme bubble...

Daily reminder if you think crypto currency is anything more than a meme bubble, you are a normie of the highest magnitude. You actually believe that the powers that be and central banks will allow you to use your own currency. LOL, you all deserve to be poor.

>But muh muh fiat
>Recognized currencies are all fake too!!!

Ya we know you fucking idiots....I bet most of you couldn't explain how the cryptos you've invested in work....get fucked retards

Attached: IMG_0861.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

i bought bitcoin in december because biz told me it would be 25k by now

mfw

Attached: 1522347674302.jpg (373x395, 17K)

no u

how does it feel being duped by a modern day tulipmania bubble? You literally dont know what a block chain is, what a ledger is, what mining is or how it works etc

congrats on being duped by something that is literally so retarded....they used a bunch of tech-sounding terms and you bought in because you've always been a C student

Attached: rothschild-israel.jpg (1078x516, 109K)

They told me I was going to make money

Attached: 1522348847547.jpg (970x980, 223K)

>Daily reminder if you think crypto currency is anything more than a meme bubble, you are a normie of the highest magnitude.

Ironic because regardless of which view is correct, yours is actually the most normie-tier.

Nocoiners deserve a special /salt/ board just for them.

ya my dude, it's not like the banking cartels killed gaddafi cause he was going to make a currency that would rival the african franc....you're gonna make your own money and its gonna be on the internet!!

it's not ike HSBC launders money for drug cartels, they're just going to happy give you the ability to print your own currency and circumvent the banking system, they're honest and normal people!

Attached: 1522432125788.jpg (800x857, 68K)

*Cryptofags
Ftfy. Cry harder.

you guys are a plague...you've destoryed this board with your crypto bubble bullshit! you know why the word cry is in crypto? because that's all youre gonna have left when you're broke and sucking jamal's dick for USD

t.woke boomer who didn't know what a blockchain was until last December when he bought high and proceeded to sell low

>being this dumb

pft as if I would be so normie as to buy currency that the central banks dont allow...literally brainlet tier shit my dude.....you seriously believe that the monkey makers are going to let you buy and sell goods in a currency that they dont control LOOOOOOOOOOOL

but they control it already you dumb fuck

>comes out of the woodwork during the dump
>thinking US regulators are not in the back pockets of the finance industry
>thinking crypto is doomed when it's legal in the US
You're going to be saltier than r/buttcoin in 2025

And what are they going to do to stop me from making a transaction with somebody on a decentralized blockchain?

Shouldn’t you make your paid FUD less unrealistically mean?

Sick post dude

Please enlighten us all and tell us how the powers that be can block decentralized digital money?
Spoiler fucking alert. They can't.

fuck this shit, all of it, im going all in on silver

You're way too upset and emotionally invested to not have lost money.

That's why the only projects that will succeed are DECENTRALIZED. That's what this whole blockchain this about. They' can't kill Satoshi if he's already dead. Fuck USD and fuck ripple and nano too.

Attached: Jon-Voight-Anaconda.jpg (590x350, 51K)