Do you believe in him, his vision, and his dream?

Do you believe in him, his vision, and his dream?

Attached: 2018-03-30-11-52-52--1099833626.jpg (194x259, 8K)

no

no. he supports BCH so he's dead to Jow Forums

yes I like little girls

No. People only bought because they were enamored with his endearing autism. He mentions PoS and sharding off the cuff as if they are trivial. Blockchains will never get sharded, and PoS is not secure. Vitalik is literally a scammer

Not after booger gate. It shows extremely poor judgement and unawareness. You can't trust someone like that.

He's in cahoots with the Bogs

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Yes. He’s cryptos last hope.

ethereum is a scam
can't believe some people still haven't figured this out yet

What's a "booger gate"? Did he get caught eating his own boogers like shillary or did he tweet about diddling kids and eating their boogers?

He's a complete shithead in general tho, shame

Attached: vitbch.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

Yes, him supporting BCH means he's not controlled by the jews. May Satoshi's Vision or Vitalik's Vision overcome these foul lies & slanderers of the cryptosphere.

Attached: whatnowcoretrollsallhailsatoshi.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

hey fucker I'm the one shilling BCH here

lol hive-mind.

Nope

Attached: 59C3E225-4BF0-4F28-912A-1DE7D70D8BF8.jpg (2048x1024, 355K)

>satoshi's vision
funny how everyone that says that wasn't even around when satoshi was still posting. you guys have been so easily taken in by such obvious psyops it should really embarrass you.

if jews control bitcoin why is going down fuck!!!!!!!!!

A FUCKING AUTISTIC SKELLETON

Yes.

Does Roger only pay you guys per thread?

I thought you were at least getting paid per post lmao

Attached: gnwhen.jpg (460x432, 31K)

here take this screen of Vit talking about how core crowded him out of bitcoin and made eth it's own chain.

Attached: vittallly.png (954x525, 65K)

Nigger i was there when satoshi was posting. Most early-birds are supporting BCH now. Go back to censorship central Jow Forumsbitcoin you dupe.

Attached: vittallly2.png (881x263, 25K)

Core fucked everything up and on purpose i refuse to believe anyone is that stupid and destroys 0-conf destroying bitcoin for coffe purchases because "lol inshecure" and destroys bitcoin as a transaction network because "lul store of value, use tabs".

Completely support eth but have dumped all of it for omg since eth depends on it and they are all working together on plasma anyways. The gains for omg will be like eth was at first if not more considering they already have billions lined up to be processed on the network already while eth might 3-5x in a bull market.

I wonder if they even needed sockpuppets to do that much downvoting and upvoting, or if the community on whichever subreddit that was just automatically support the party line regardless, and saw the Dear Leader was insulted.

Buterin's motivations are pretty clear: he is willing to do whatever he thinks will make Ethereum #1.

I would count Buterin as one of the reasons for crypto's downfall. It wasn't enough that Captain Picard was found in the BTC blockchain, this guy's comments made crypto's leadership look even more foolish.

mfw

Attached: Fist-of-the-North-Star-Movie-3 (1).png (640x360, 461K)

You mean Nick Szabo, yeah he endorsed ETH. Cope with it corecuck

oh shit you are actually like a legit shill huh? Nice talking points.
I'm just a holder. Can you talk to your boss about pushing the cointext thing? I've been going to bars and asking people to buy me beers then txting them $10 bch (prbly $6 now). Good stuff.

Core is the one with shills you imbecile. BCH is made up of people being banned from Jow Forumsbitcoin or bitcointalk.com for doing wrongthink and consequently feeling quite pissed of that 1984 have gotten quite a good hold on the cryptosphere and almost completely killed off something good.

i don't want to sound like a stinky, but OMG $300 EOY

>Most early-birds are supporting BCH now.
lmao no

LOL. Everyone knows that both sides have shills. Learn to blend in better but other than that keep up the good work.

It's a holy war with organised and disorganised elements on both sides. Only apathetic cynicism is the proper response to this.

Anytime you see anything positive on Jow Forumscryptocurrency about bch you end up seeing at least 3-5 post trashing it at the top of the front page like that piratebay pic that gets posted at least once everytime bch is mentioned. Corecucks are obviously shook after all their blatant attempts at controlling the hivemind.
>Has the largest amount of brigaders and brainwashed retards working together in discords to keep bch in a bad light while boasting about btc
>Tried to character assassinate multiple people including vitalik
>Tried to pull a trick out of the elections and cry about it being russian paid shills
>Jow Forumsbitcoin will ban anyone that discusses bch in a positive or neutral way
>literally the most centralized piece of shit out there with hashpower belonging to chinese farms and companies like bitmain
If your community is shook enough to try and pull psyops bullshit you should probably just trade into something else already

Fuck off. Prove BCH has any shills you troglodyte. I tried posting a BCH positive thread here an hour ago. It was instantly relegated to the third page and even if people posted on the thread it didnt bounce to the frontpage...

It's the same fucking shit here that is going on at Jow Forumsbitcoin and bitcointalk.com. A fucking jew is the head of blockstream and DCG supporting blockstream development is chaired by the same fucking chairman of the FED... Do i need to say more? Theyve taken money from Mastercard... Everything theyve ever said has been a 180 reversal of truth. Stop drinking the koolaid, use your fucking brain.

Unironically this. I would prefer to work with/for Larimer than Buterin too. Both are really smart though, but this is like in the Immortals movie: only one can survive.

mark my words:
T R A N N Y
R
A
N
N
Y
>transition when?

Attached: 35AA40D1-4EA8-4BFD-BF5C-E1CD87F060E3.jpg (600x338, 57K)

>Prove BCH has any shills
There's the guy who literally spams the same BCH images over and over again.

Yup but only because I spoke to him in person back in 2014.

I love BCH, but fuck roger ver and fuck you too

because it's an image that can bring core useful idiots out of the cognitive dissonance. Vitalik is a person who understand the technology intimately and if he supports BCH perhaps everything coming from blockstream is a pile of sheit. Iv'e spent 1 hour here today doing this. I haven't posted on Jow Forums in a month before this but i thought it worth mentioning now as bitcoin is dumping again and taking everything else with it because it's a fucking compromised shitcoin.

Because he was trolled and harassed mercilessly by "Bitcoin maximalists" for years you fucking dunce.

No, it's not some kindergarten psychology like that. He's previously come out supporting what BCH is doing and disagreeing with the direction core is taking. It's a technological decision.

Sort of, Ethereum is obviously going to be the virtual machine engine for most crypto operations.

Shit like EOS and ADA are completely irrelevant.

Yet despite all of this, and despite being a complete shitcoin, the best investment will STILL BE BTC.

Crypto is a strange fucking market

Attached: GERALTOFBOSNIA.jpg (1063x800, 123K)

See this is a shill. Learn kids. Low effort post going after person instead of substance.

pipe down you massive virgins. Anyone who insults this lovely man deserves a special place in hell. Btc maximalism is what has ruined crypto.

You give yourself away as biased just by referring to it as 'core'. I saw better propaganda efforts on Jow Forums in 2016 than this.

I am a Russian Canadian just like he is, and apparently even live in the same city as him, Toronto. I wanted to like him, but... he doesn't exactly make it easy.

You might be a huge cunt. Get it checked out.

Attached: 80F33199-CDF6-422D-B653-BCFA0735AFD3.gif (286x204, 799K)

> I see here an attempt to play Wunderkind card, but "wunderkind" ought to be backed by real results (so far only your work as a Bitcoin Magazine editor brought finished results), not by articles with promises. Sorry if this sounds insulting, I had to say that now so in the future you won't waste my time by using argumentum ad verecundiam.

HOW CAN SKELLY EVEN ATTEMPT TO EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

By creating the multi billion dollar market cap superior decentralised currency that will eventually save crypto from itself

>somebody is annoyed by pajeets shitting everything
>"oh fugg fricking shills amirite fellow bizraeilis ;^)"
kys

Attached: wojakbible5.png (1229x1160, 114K)

Cfb is literally the most cringe person in all of crypto.

And this is a place where pink haired trannies are common

>You give yourself away as biased just by referring to it as 'core'. I saw better propaganda efforts on Jow Forums in 2016 than this.
Everyone is getting sick of bitcoins centralized goyim owned bullshit and you can't stop the inevitable collapse of the cult following behind it as more exchanges add fiat pairings to other coins and more are exposed to how much fuckery has gone on to smear people and other better blockchain tech.

You're either a willing participant of the problem or a brainwashed retard so either way kys

I generally agree with this, but the problem is I see Bitcoins tail being a lot fatter.

As crazy as it seems, were still in the very very early days of crypto. 98%+ of normies still have to come on.

Every single one of them will take months to years to realize bitcoin is shit. It's the name everyone knows.

BTC will stay the best digital asset investment until 2025

>calling people normies with that reddit spacing

Not really faggot. It’s already not the case. The normies are all buying XRP because they think it’s “better” than btc. When they learn a small amount they will start buying eth

>EOS and ADA are completely irrelevant
nice reddit spacing faggit. both going up while your shit coins go down. stay poor

Attached: 1520640818765s.jpg (249x237, 6K)

I can't even tell if you're stupid for calling it that, or baiting people who know how wrong you are.

It’s manipulated bullshit dude. It’s an ERC20 where dan creepy larrimer and the bitshares fake crypto scammers own more than half of the total supply

i hold eth you nigger i’m just pointing out this faggot is gonna transition and biz is going to go apeshit

He's burned out... Got tired of crypto. He's going to move on soon. Mark my words. He will become a college professor teaching about gender discrimination in the cyberspace