Whats the biggest thing going on in the world right now that I need to pay attention to?

Whats the biggest thing going on in the world right now that I need to pay attention to?

Attached: 150179-120-3A8438B1.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcM1WBapqsE
youtube.com/watch?v=KkpqA8yG9T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Reposting the title in the body of the post
Fuck off newfag

r/askreddit is that way

radical islamic terrorism

Acceleration of USA’s global pollitical collapse and economic recline, parallel to China rising, and maybe Russia.

The 2019 Jow Forums thailand meet

Attached: 1521080934966.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Global mass surveillance of the human population meeting the emergence of artificial intelligence.

crypto

Probably these bouncing titties

Attached: bounce.gif (340x380, 2.48M)

Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker for the heavy weight world title.

Stem cells will make humans immortal

Attached: 1522253547584.jpg (270x270, 49K)

do you guys have any websites or videos you recommend for gaining a perspective on the USA collapse or emergence of AI?

Self driving vehicles and ml in general
Genetic programming
Self programmable systems
Smart contracts

nothing, world is an absolute shithole, the best course of action is just to dive in some video game, book or tv show and forget about reality

This, the world is fucked don't take the red pill ignorance is bliss.

If yok really want I like this dudes you tube channel to show how fucked we are.

youtu.be/HcM1WBapqsE

Graphene will revolutionize basically everything as we learn to work with it effectively. Electronics, hardware, apparel, construction. Also derived from carbon near infinite sourcing.

You talking about big things like regimes and government relations? Or big things like what to invest in early?

>self driving vehicles
meme, roads suck for that now, it would take a huge investment,, hard to solve otherwise
>ml
if it starts being used in industry it will be huge
>genetic programming
seems promising but I don't know much about it. In the best case scenario every genetic disease gets a cure like type I diabetes and cancer
>self programmable systems
in a distant future. I don't think there's computational knowledge to make it in a efficient way
>smart contracts
LOL

big things like what to invest in early, possibly from developments in regimes and government relations

You're asking good questions but the truth is no one really knows what the next big thing is, the world has been changing faster than people can adapt to it for a long time now. A few people really can tell the future in their specialized fields, but you can't really distinguish between the radical lunatics and the geniuses unless you have a similar understanding of those fields.

Predicting the collapse of fiat isn't too difficult given how completely fucked the economic system is but it's hard to tell when it will actually happen, people have been predicting the collapse of the dollar for ages but it just keeps slowly inflating. Commodities are safest if we get hit by a collapse which is why the people hoarding gold and silver are considered conspiracy theorists, if a collapse worthy of hoarding gold and silver comes around I don't think you'll need much of it so I can't recommend going in too heavily. Obviously try to minimize giving money to the government as you're certainly not going to be getting it back any time soon.

Expanding markets are interesting, as some are pretty apparent but no one knows what form adoption will take. Deep Learning, VR, CRISPR, Self driving cars are all interesting. I think that unemployment is going to steadily rise as more jobs disappear and population rises in the future so if you can identify a common pleasure-seeking form of entertainment like Twitch that will rise with peoples influx of free time then you could probably make money off that. Regulations in the future depend on what country you live in and predicting a longterm political future is even more guess-work than most of this shit. Energy of the future is risky as most green energy is trash (hydroelectric may be an exception) but if someone manages to make a fusion reactor pretty much none of the other energy production methods we have will matter.

If anyone else has more specific mindless speculation i'm interested.

>next big thing?

cryptocoins

Attached: tumblr_nuopm92Dl31s2wio8o1_1280.gif (640x480, 1.55M)

Virtual reality is going to be the most explosive industry in the 20's, so if I had money to invest, I would be investing in VR related companies.

Probally Petroyuan
There is a lot of shit going on
Turkish realignment towards Iran/Russia

wow thanks for a really good answer. coincidentally I was watching this video on fusion yesterday and still dont feel sold on the tech. to sum it up, theres still too much materials commitment needed for just a first prototype imo

youtube.com/watch?v=KkpqA8yG9T4

yes it might have been a shot in the dark making this thread here, but I was hoping to find some of the least-reachable (and most educated) people possible. thanks for bothering to share.

tell me more senpai

No problem and I agree fusion is unlikely, I forgot to mention 3D printing it's a big deal now and becomes a bigger deal the more the technology improves.

how and which ones?

sharker pls

Attached: 1497551838651.jpg (414x536, 29K)

SpectivVR is ur fren

>Probably these bouncing titties
Probably these bouncing titties

my dick

Attached: 1522444420848.jpg (301x299, 20K)