What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Shady-Sunny.jpg (450x450, 32K)

You bought the top.

Nothing, buy now at these ridiculous cheap prices and thank yourself down the road for doing what any sane person would be doing at this point

Its over guys, you can stop with the shilling

Attached: its over.jpg (780x438, 26K)

> overhyped
> overbought
> overpriced
> dumped on you by insider CCK
> all these partners are getting very cheap ven from foundation, it will be like this for a long time

Attached: 1521813799996.png (952x624, 70K)

This. I'm pretty jealous of everyone who has a chance to snag ven at these prices. I'm already all in and comfy as a motherfucker. Doesn't matter if crypto goes to shit, this coin will rise from the ashes.

Tricked idiots with a “breyer” icecream partnership. Chink scam thor will be worth less than 10 cents

These fucking clowns complaining have no idea whats about to him them.
You dont get bunch of BILLIONAIRES and Governments together for something thats not going to make a lot of money. I've been buying even though my original stack thats with me since 0.50 i will flip the new ones once this take off and it will.

Tfw I traded my way from 44k to 51k vechain.
Finally got my thunder node. Happy.

lmao now this is original fud

>BILLIONAIRES and Governments together
>make a lot of money
>I've been buying even though
kek

Attached: 1516176956765s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>investing in chinks
you were warned

happy for you, that 50k by end of the year will make you 200$/month passive income

And the vet will make him a multi millionaire
Fuck Thor

convince me, why would VeChain ever go over its ath?

Attached: selfie.png (280x300, 96K)

I have a node, but thor has to bring at least 5% returns per year, otherwise there's no point in having vet if I can get better returns in the stock market.

And I will save the thor and make 5 times that after 6 more months.
Like gas with neo.

Vet is just starting.
Mainnet is not out. Their partners will use and program on their network.
They have serious connections all over the world. More use cases than any other crypto.
I think it is very promising. Long term.
Things will start in june and take off late 2018 or early 2019

It will gain value over time. As network usage increases.

why would it be more valuable than now?

1k ven will never sell keep fudding retarded fags. Just fucking buy in you scan bless god on your whore knees for this chance. Don't be cocky

Hi Sunny!

Look at other good platform coins.
Vechain will be able to do that and more.
Why should eth be 400? Or 1000?
Why should eos be number 6?

Literally everything. Everything went wrong.

Attached: based_jim.jpg (656x382, 105K)

now that we are nearing the real world adoption, VeChain is one of the first ones to go through real world adoption. the real world adoption will bring the prices of cryptocurrencies to the ground.

VeChain is one of the best projects on crypto, but I believe it will not go anywhere near its ath price after the real world adoption is counted in. VeChain will bring all of cryptocurrencies to the ground, with the realization of their real value.

Vechain hasn't even launched a mainnet. If they even miss one deadline, this shit is hitting $1 easily.

By the time any of you realize how valuable is VEN sunny would have already sneaked up your ass using his shady ninja skills

X NODE hold here. been in since October.
Parabolic growth is followed by a 80% correction.
in fiat terms we've arrived.
still holding decent vs BTC. remember during VET ATH BTC was a beast and enjoying its own parabolic rise all the way up to $20K USD
$4k USD would be a 80% correctioon from BTC. we still might have a bit to go.

VET will rise again. VET reported has 52% tokens loked into wallets.
Realistic $14-$18 by EOY.

This is scary and might be true.
But I hope the bubble lives on for some more time. One more bull season and I am made for life.

As I said, yes.
June.

Be carefull bro. I felt like that also. One more doubling and im cashing out, but it all crumbled by 66%. You know also, but hindsight is 20/20 set some targets on the way up.

The lied about Fusion. Now DJ is cashing out as revenge. EOS/Ethereum type situation happening.

True. If it rises fast or too high I am selling asap.
I am trying not to marry my investment.
There should be loads of opportunities once we are in an uptrend again.