Happy now you impatient fucks

But muh medium article.....where?!?!?

Attached: jib.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/project-update-q1-2018-85c348e2fe8b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/project-update-q1-2018-85c348e2fe8b

Holy shit this is written like a 5yo. No FUD, but how can you release such a shit?

And the SEED details is delayed once again

Attached: 89345787.jpg (655x509, 68K)

Why is this thing getting posted so much? It is dead

Attached: 1521041086868.jpg (720x665, 34K)

Yay more concrete deadlines that they'll be sure to mix. Which box should we check off first?

Another medium article next week? Let's wait and see!

It's because SEED pulled out. You should sell before the news drops.

>expecting this kind of article less than a day after Talal's death
user, I...

>even though we have expanded our product and service offering quite a bit.
read:
>we haven't done shit but are expanding on more promises
nice

>Initially, jCash was delayed by regulatory hurdles,
lol, so obvious
>which have since been resolved in specific geographies, allowing jCash to be launched in select jurisdictions.
yea, Talal's backyard being the biggest one

>In more recent weeks, subsequent moves in the market have indicated that the current jCash / Proof of Solvency mechanism may be insufficient to withstand extreme market conditions (+95% / market crash).
That was also obvious and called out here by many people but bagholders called it "sci-fi gloom and doom scenarios"

>Generally, a combination of asset backed tokens and JNT backed tokens will be released.
muh proof of onchain solvency, lmao they are already backtracking from their promises
They will ditch the JNT token entirely before they tokenize anything, I'm telling you this right now
if something felt too good to be true it probably was.

>muh wallet
yea, try to distract the bagholders by creating and erc20 wallet, lmao as if we didn't have enough or a wallet was something amazing to look out for. Bitcoin had a wallet 30 years ago

To be honest, this bit is actually scary

In more recent weeks, subsequent moves in the market have indicated that the current jCash / Proof of Solvency mechanism may be insufficient to withstand extreme market conditions (+95% / market crash).

Status: Minor delays—Open Alpha (Select geographies) in 4–6 Weeks

Key Issues: Insufficient market liquidity / activity for Proof of Solvency to be completely decentralized. Under current market conditions (+70% correction), the system would’ve remained balanced, but would have lost funds in excess of AED 2,000,000 (US$ 544,520) to provide only AED 10,000,000 (US$ 2,722,600) worth of CryDRs (20% deterioration).

Mitigation Strategy: Launch numerous jAsset configurations with high degree of manual intervention, gradually decentralizing as needed (More on this to be released in a dedicated Medium Post next week). Generally, a combination of asset backed tokens and JNT backed tokens will be released. Allowing users to pick from decentralized stable coin solutions as well as centralized solutions.

Yup. It’s being swept under the rug for now.

Sadly, I had high hopes for Jibrel. I’m quite disappointed with not only their progress, but the direction that they are going now.

HOnestly if the telegram kiddies had put 2+2 together they wouldn't have wished for that medium post.

Jibrel will be sub .10 before this crash is over and probably won't be coming back up. This announcement is nothing but hot air and increased scope AGAIN. They haven't delivered anything and keep adding on to the list of things to be added. This is a nightmare.

lmao you guys are stupid as fuck
did we read the same article?
or are you getting paid to fud?
retards lol

Yazan

"And if the system cannot be decentralized fully then, a fully decentralized system will be built on Jibrel Core (dedicated blockchain) with JNT directly traded in fiat (to prevent reliance on BTC / ETH).

But we can cross that bridge when we get to it"

It is not mentioned here because it is going to have its own dedicated post this next week retards.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-163308.png (1080x1920, 568K)

taken together, this update shows that there will be huge delays, and signals that the JNT token may be brushed aside.

I'm bullish on the company but can't see buying more JNT at this point.

For the first time since I purchased, I am feeling FUD.

Will let it ride, I've invested too much time holding this to let the bet go unrealised. 1000 or 0, deliver me my fate.

I'm not being serious.

This has always been my concern with this project. I think the sooner the tokenization process begins, and the less speculation this project gets, then better. Eventually the network should stabilize, but the early days will be rough if it get's too hyped up by early speculation.

>medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/project-update-q1-2018-85c348e2fe8b
seriously who else read this in Talal's voice.

That's where I'm at with it too. I won't be putting any more money into it, but I don't care to sell either. I'll come back to it in a year and see what happens.

>ITT
>OMG IT'S OVER
>SELL SELL SELL
>meanwhile literally one 1500 JNT sell across exchanges for the past hour
Kek niggers

this
think about it, why do you think they even run that telegram group when supposedly their targeted audience are big fish, institutions, banks, etc?
does it ring a signle bell?
they have to run this group to calm down desperate bagholders who bought something they don't even understand.
Of course he will say JNT is NECCESSARY for this or that, but the truth is no serious bank/institution will ever want to have anything to do with JNT, they are already preparing themselves a way to soft exit scam you
they will give JNT some stupid purposes here and there but try to ask him IF HE CAN PROMISE YOU THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS HOLD ENOUGH JNT TO BE EQUAL THE VALUE OF TOKENIZED ASSETS
and watch him trying to come up with mental gymnastics

Calm your dicks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-164729.png (1080x1920, 544K)

Attached: (1).png (508x418, 14K)

keep up your low effort fud you brainlet fuck

So if there is to be no speculative price action on JNT, then what the fuck are they going to do? Remove it from exchanges?

So they are expanding JNT scope, actually very good news.

yeah, the move to add more utility to reduce volatility swings was expected and is needed in this market

I am thinking the same. JNT is looking less attractive. Even they have to explain to telegram users and most are not believing in this coin so much.

I dont know. I have a huge bag. Dunno what to do after this news.

dude it's all just damage control
>to reduce price volatility
yea I'm sure burning 1/100th of a token here or there will reduce the volatility

they are giving JNT some made up BS purposes now to prepare you for the bad news in the future
first it will be something like
>only some assets will be backed by JNT
and then they will ditch it completely as what it was initially supposed to be

>fud
lmao
even many people in telegram realized the same go and look for yourself

this is somewhat of a bullshit position though. if proof of solvency were implemented that would greatly decrease the volatility in itself. the volatility is a reaction to doubts about the proof of solvency implementation. pointing to that situation as a reason to back away from proof of solvency is alarming.

Sell
Do it biz way user
For the memes

Attached: 1517779343490.png (746x512, 99K)

Admin is doing solo talk. Damage control.

I knew I shouldnt have trust the arabs.

Attached: 1521064570047s.jpg (250x172, 5K)

no they would need to defend the peg by buying more and more JNT if JNT is valued in BTC/ETH and either of those crash. bank of england scenario, one of my concerns when this thing came out

back solvency with other assets like they said. 25%JNT/75% something else.
remove JNT from exchanges or have it trade only in USDT/fiat
reduce 100% solvency requirements (though another user said this was impossible, on and off chain need to match up %100)

im in the telegram
read yazans current posts
you brainlet shit

I got banned for getting pissed off on delays, called it a shitcoin.

Looks like I was fucking right.

Drop those messages, I want to know what the fuck is going on.

yea, I'm going through it rn:
CEO in Telegram

>Effectively, in our simulation, we ended up with a shortfall of JNT, so we went to market and balanced.

>But in a constantly bear market (the entire period tested was downward), we will either constantly need to liquidate cash for JNT, or ensure enough JNT is being circulated back to the Jibrel DAO to back the CryDRs.

LMAO, they did the simulations now? neets on biz preidcted that shit months ago, holy fuck this is a circus

anotha one:

>So while both will be offered, we expect it to be predominantly JNT backed.

>EXPECT
lmao
they are literally hinting for the ones with above 80IQ to get out ASAP

intredasting... why don't we just liquidate the crydrs then all the jcash in the system is worthless. only the pajeets who will use it as a remittance solution lose their money, so no one important is hurt

It's not even the post we were waiting for. The Medium post we wanted comes out next week.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-164359.png (1080x1920, 715K)

This is literally the first time I've been nervous holding this.

are you getting paid for these low effort posts?
genuinely curious
I think I could do better, refer me in please

go look at the telegram, even the long term supporters realized what's happening here, the more deluded ones are still begging to be reassured by the ceo's but even they will wake up sooner or later

Go to the telegram. Lots more information there about the reasoning for these changes.

I'm reading the telegram post, all I see is a lot of brainlets asking stupid shit, and Yazan forced to answer stupid question, but in general, only bullish and good news

whats your point?

Agreed.

Game over. That what yazan says

So now there will be 2 types of jcash (backed by JNT and another without that backing)
He is literally hinting you guys to lower the expectations.

Whne they finally tokenize something guess what is everyone gonna be asking
>hurrr why no Market Cap go up
and they will tell you
>well, this is the type of tokenization with no NT backing ;))

How is the medium article good news? Lmao

This

forgot my pic

Attached: JamesBonds.jpg (536x138, 16K)

how is it not?
are you autistic?
bet you are one of the retards in the telegram asking stupid shit like "so yazan hows the project going? xd"

okay fud away and shilling away,

What yazan is saying is jBonds is what JNT make look attractive

and not, jCash so we can forget about that.

Dunno if its bullish or not

Attached: 1518884337158.png (733x464, 125K)

bad news guys, jbonds turned out to work better when backed directly by real world assets, but JNT is now consumed if you want to buy a hat for your jwallet avatar.

I feel the same way, I don't see myself putting in more fiat in this market anyway

jYikes. jCorrect jMe jIf jI'm jWrong, jBut jIt jLooks jLike jThey jAre jSpreading jThemselves jWay jToo jFucking jThin...

I spit my coke you bastard

Attached: 1511053900075.jpg (400x386, 25K)

haha so funneh, glad you spam it everywhere, someone might reply to you with a kek!

Attached: file.png (1437x140, 37K)

I dont know how to feel about this.

same :'( I wanted to believe

Attached: 1520768037069.png (1000x1000, 158K)

jK jY jS jFaggot

what a sad and pathetic existence you are

they will use jcash (back by real physical money) to back other assets

you can dig out me and other anons predicting it in the archives L M A O
I guess someone at a high level didn't like the idea of making neets rich with a ponzi-like token that won't even work during a bear market

Attached: JamesBonds2.jpg (525x136, 11K)

you are literally the only one here posting this relentless fud, I wonder when you give up your brainlets posts

for real JNT holders and as a JNT holder - apart from the fud-

JNT price = speculation + jBonds tokenization (without jCash).?

Lol do you literally spend your friday fudding this shit on biz

God damn dude go do something

2 types of jcash
you didn't see that coming did ya?
soon you'll have only 1 type existing (if ever), the one which doesn't need JNT for anything besides maybe burning 1/100th of it to keep people deluded

and guess what the ratio of jBonds : Jcash is gonna be

We’ll know after the post about jCash comes out

I bought that. Waited about 24 hours to receive it. Fuck the fudders ain’t no one selling and I am done accumulating time to stop fudding this ( used to fud it all the time for fun) and time to sit back and relax and watch my money grow

your conspiracy theory doesnt make any sense from a game theory point of view, especially considering the locked huge stacks of the advisors, early investors and the team itself

pic related its you

Attached: 1503068348544.jpg (914x892, 110K)

you retard, the team, advisors and others have over $30m from the ico, they can give away all their JNT tokens to niggers in africa, they couldn' care less.
The point is they are ditching the whole Assets backed by JNT meme, that's why they are in damage control now telling you about using it for some new tasks etc
jBonds, lmao,
first it was
>JNT MC = the amount of tokenized assets + speculation
now it's
>JNT = the amount of SOME tokenized assets + speculation
you see where it's going?
To Be Continued

and before you get all angry at me, ask yourself why they decided to separate assets on those supposedly backed by JNT (still only a promise but let's take it for now) and those without JNT backing.
HMMMMMM
looks like they don't know the game theory you're talking about?

Attached: 1518299175075.png (485x443, 22K)

And also, what the fuck is a jbond?

Is it debt issued from real companies tokenized on Jiblet Network, or is it a debt issued by the Jiblet Network? No fucking way would I buy debt from these lying niggers

keep posting memes as I'm being proven right time and time again
hope you like seeing your portfolio dwindling

Your fud won’t age well. Someone snap these and this is coming from someone that used to FUD this. It’s over bud, this is the real deal and I can’t wait til this goes parabolic and me thinking how stupid your dumbass is if you didn’t buy it at 0.20 now go get a life and don’t forget to fuck yourself

>keep posting memes as I'm being proven right time and time again

Attached: file.png (485x443, 31K)

I will be honest with you. I am now extremely worried after this news about my investment in JNT.

However the whole "The have 30M from the ICO" thing is retarded because it is being used to provide liquidity for jCash. You can argue that they might eventually drop JNT and they may. However unless it's a straight up exit-scam the funds will be used as specified because they are still a start-up even if it no longer benefits JNT holders.

Oh fucking hell, why did I fall for this scam?
All those broken promises should've been proof enough, but I fell for the meme. Fuck you, biz. Should've just sold when it was at 60c after buying at 50c. I knew there was something off about this whole thing. So now my JNT is useless, awesome.

ok dude
I'm happy your accumulation went well
lmao, in the near future you'll see your coin with a few millies MC so save some more fiat for that!

how is the tokenization going for ya?

they won't staright up exit scam the entire project, that's obvious, but they will softly exit scam the JNT importance until it's pretty much meaningless for people as investors/holders.

That's why I told people to ask whoever is now in charge of their telegram to promise that they will use JNT for backing in the future
they won't, they will give you some generic crap like
>the goal is...
>The main focus remains...
>yep, that's still the plan
What they are doig now is lowering the expectations without causing panic because even tho they are not in the US I'm sure they don't want any problems caused by some butthurt bagholders who bought the top just to find out their tokens will be pretty much worthless

When I said that JNT is not needed/fit for on chain backing people bashed me like crazy, talked all the nastiest shit about me, now guess what, the fucking ceo is saying that SOME assets will only be backed by JNT (probably a minigless amount as an experiment) and the rest of the business will be a regular bank with no interest in using some shitcoin

>REEEEE SELL YOUR BAGS ALREADY AAAAAAAAAA

I just did user, I locked in my 50% loss, I'll buy back when it jumps a little, I took one for the memes.

I see your sell order
Good job user

Attached: 13231231231.png (235x28, 3K)

>What they are doig now is lowering the expectations without causing panic

This is exactly what's worrying right now. They don't want to straight up exit scam, but are preparing to let JNT just fizzle out until nobody cares about it anymore. This was planned from the start, and when their promises failed to make JNT skyrocket they just decided for get rid of it, so they can try something else to scam investors. Fucking arabs, it was so obvious.

This FUD is getting to me.

I will wait until next week to decide when the article will be released.

It's true they are lowering expectation + no big exchange when they promised they would (because of 'muh volatility will hurt the pilot project)

I am a bagholder. I know is fudding either for cheap jibbies or for whatever obscure reason badly but he is right somehow.

Dunno - dont feel comfy with my jibbies.

Attached: 1519514228091.gif (100x100, 3K)

I will wait for the next post but I won't be surprised if there is a massive sell-off. Most of the dates are also months away for the alphas.

I'm 50/50 myself on what to do. Also waiting for the medium post but I'm reading through Yazans posts and it doesn't seem as dire anymore and kind of makes sense.

>This was planned from the start, and when their promises failed to make JNT skyrocket they just decided for get rid of it, so they can try something else to scam investors. Fucking arabs, it was so obvious.

welcome to the ico world
that's how you make 30m usd by deceiving people with false promises, then you softly expose them to the reality
>due to regulatory environment...
>as the project matures we decided...
>Some unexpcted outside factors force us to...

that way you're rich while still kinda clear of braking the law because you never OPENLY promised anything, it was all just plans, and plans rarely work out, right?

Yeah the post was meh, but reading through the telegram I don't think there's a reason to panic over this.

Attached: ss.png (476x335, 29K)

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-03-31 à 00.30.36.png (442x402, 86K)

I am not planning to buy any more. I am down so much right now and just pissed off. It has become obvious that Jibrel is nothing more than a VERY well thought-out scam on a grand scale. They'll milk this thing until the very end. JNT will lose all its value, it will never get listed on any exchanges, SEED partnership will be underwhelming as fuck, and then it'll just be over.

Why do you think they made the project so confusing in the first place? Almost nobody understood it, and what is their response? To make it even more confusing while slowly fading out JNT. Now we have hundreds of jShit products, but nothing really drives the price of JNT anymore. At some point they'll get rid of it altogether. The project is so fucking bloated, it's ridiculous. They are trying to achieve something so simple and do it in such a convoluted way, so they can pull shit like this and screw over everyone but themselves.

This right here is the definition of a scam. And it's a good one. They still keep most of their investors despite making their investments worthless, just by sweet-talking and adding more and more shit onto their already convoluted project. I'm really thinking of taking my 70% loss and moving on. I don't want to lose it all.

spot the difference:
1. JNT is held in the DAO to provide on-chain proof of solvency

2. JNT is "used"

furthermore, don't worry about option 2, because we'll shore up the value by also using it as a currency to vote on some pointless shit and to call an API!!

you really think either of those 2 things even matters compared to the value of being the on-chain store of value for proof of solvency? the fact that they are being trotted out is bizarre

Nice, I'll use that in the future thanks user

>dan tapscott, changpeng zhao and mohamed bin rashid al maktum are all part of this grand plan to scam neets out of their pocket money
lmao

well shit, it's over. it has been fun shilling this hot garbage with you anons.

Attached: 1514225908153.jpg (800x670, 104K)

This Phil guy asked good questions. They can be glad that Yazan answered them, Talal would have butchered it.

I was pretty concerned about the Medium post, but in the end it boils down to this: The change benefits Jibrel. Let's face it, jCash was a regulatory nightmare, how would anyone be able to use it with all the regulatory hurdles?

Now we have less ambitious jBonds available to anyone and jCash for few regulated KYC/AML compliant institutions.

For example, the Binance shit was ridiculous before, no way they would ever add jCash. jBonds would make much more sense, because it would be easier to make it available to anyone without breaking laws.

Well, will you believe if I were to tell you I had a problem with my Metamask transfer before the medium post - I was about to buy 6k jibbies. I think God has given me a warning.

I feel you - I am 4k jibbies here. I will wait until next week. They are basing a lot of promises and can change whenever they feel to.

I dunno man, the fud is getting to me big time

threaten someone that you will take the cookie away from him, then give him a chunk back and he'll be happier than when he had the entire piece
sad to read that deluded bagholder

>+ no big exchange when they promised they would (because of 'muh volatility will hurt the pilot project)

This is another damaga control (and a stright up lie) from Yazan lol
>big exchange will cause more volatility
yea sure it's more stable with no liquidity on Kuckcoin, lmao anyone can go and cause green/red dildos there as they please
I wouldn't trust anything more this guy says after such BS

smoke and mirrors 101
>we will create this and that and we will give JNT a purpose!

I actually went to their telegram for the first time today and it was painful to watch, really completely unaware people getting played like children

this
they're making up some ridiculuous side projects to kick the can down the road.
Just wait till they announce launching satelites into space that will use JNT as FUEL

they all may be enthusiasts of tokenizing real assets but don't fool yourself they will defend you as a shitcoin holder when the team decides it's only gonna be used a jgas once month burning 1/100th of a token

They were not a part of it knowingly. Jibrel pitched the project to them and they thought it sounded great. That's all there is to it.

You should've noticed how they push the idea that JNT is still useful while making it less and less relevant. What those guys are after is the idea behind the project. JNT was the first step, and that failed. So now they try something else that still satisfies their investors. They'll keep doing this until they found something that catches on. But JNT is pretty much worthless now. Went from proof of solvency to shitty gas token. It probably won't even be worth 1c in a few weeks.

It doesn't matter if Jibrel succeeds or not to us private investors (we're not even investors anymore as JNT is not used as PoS). It can be THE go-to solution for insitutions, but the difference is that JNT doesn't need to be worth anything anymore. The lambo dreams are over.

>It probably won't even be worth 1c in a few weeks.
>SELL. I SAID FUCKING SELL. SELL YOUR FUCKING BAGS ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ARE YOU NOT SELLING
*yawns*
sorry but if you actually had more than 2 braincells, read the medium post and yazans replies you'd know that almost everything you wrote is factually wrong

yes. the project is still very promising, although the team is weak on execution the target market is good and the team's connections are extremely good.

the JNT token is looking more likely to be left by the wayside at this point.