Where should I put my money when USD crashes?

where should I put my money when USD crashes?

please no crypto

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 3.52.01 PM.png (1957x991, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitcoin

Gold

meme

they will confiscate it all

silver

>they will confiscate it all
You should lose it all in a tragic boating accident then.

land, physical assets, everyday necessities in massive bulk supply. anything you can think of thats useful for bartering. obviously guns to protect you.

just look at what happened to russia in the 90s. they figured it out.

yea then when I try to use to trade they will arrest me and take it anyways or people will steal from me.

If the USD were to collapse, you would have bigger problems to deal with.

Look what happened to Europe after the collapse of the Roman empire. They entered the dark ages for 1000 years.

Now multiply that by 100 people people are nowhere near as independent as they once were.

Picture the world without electricity, running water. Picture New York city with no food deliveries.

Picture everyone suddenly being broke. When was the last time you grew your own food? Would you be able to grow enough before you starve?

If the USD were to collapse, that would be the end of the world for another 1000 years.

sounds like going off grid independent in montana is the only way then

LINK

KEK
You ameritards are delusional

In America, the only ones who will survive will be the Amish. Nothing will change in their lives.

You say that now but watch what happens when the American products are no longer around to buy the worlds products.

It would be a chain reaction, bringing down all nations.

No answer to it. Government would ban gold.

This debt based fiat can go on forever anywAy. All it means is that costs have to adjust along with wages, and power balances will shoft towards other nations over and over again. China is next in line for global leading economy.

Monero

Dollar Collapses....

In America...
> no one can buy goods from store, stores can't buy goods from suppliers
> stores empty out and shut down
> electricity goes out, doesn't come back on because plants can't buy coal
> people burn wood for fuel, but run out of wood since there aren't enough trees in the suburbs
> after years of talking people into not smoking, no one carries a lighter/matches anymore. People lose the ability to create fire.
> state and local governments collapse, mad max world.
> mass starvation, mass violence, 90% of population wiped out.

What happens in china...
> country loses entire US market for their goods
> commies try to hang on by force, but too many people are starving for even them to survive.
> Civil war, mass starvation, shortage of marriage aged women, population drops 75%

What happens in Europe...
> Lose American markets
> Lose stored wealth as all US investments go to zero
> Raise taxes to overcome government shortfall. Taxes rise above earnings in most countries.
> Business collapse. Mass unemployment and poverty
> Riots followed by civil war. Starvation
> population decreases by 65%

I mean its a good analysis for a doomsday theory but it belongs in a fiction book.

The world has advanced past this. Only cataclysm can make this happen now, like natural disasters of massive scale.

We can go through a depression again. Sure but deluded if the above can happen

What would happen in Japan?

why do you think we're immune to a total economic collapse now?

Yes, that's why no other country in the world suffered when the US had their mini-collapse in 2007, right?

The interconnected credit markets guarantee that all developed nations would be brought down.

The day after the electricity goes out in the US, China invades and steals your women.

For big countries like usa to succeed others need to struggle.

All that happens is power shifts. Rather simple.

Metals, food & water, tents, sleeping bags. The whole survivalist kit.

King Ghidra sees his opportunity to seize power and attacks, only to be defeated by the blockchain-enhanced Mechagodzilla. But instead following the wishes of his creators, his decentralized AI goes rogue and takes over the country. A brief reign of terror is followed by an era of unprecedented prosperity under his ruthlessly efficient trustless leadership, defended from foreign invaders by his distributed nuclear lightning breath network technology. Finally, after the 100 year Pax Gojira, Mechagodzilla is shadowforked, the bubble collapses, and the battle against Mechacashzilla tears the world apart for good.

Not really. The nice thing about capitalism is that it raises nearly everyone.

I mean, I'm sure the traditional types would love to go back to burning whale oil and having 1/2 their house die of consumption, but most wouldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

Guns, ammunition, food supplies, survival skills and a lot of land. Doing any of this when the USD crashes is already too late.

how will that make me millions of dollars? buy a lambo with my rounds and matches? shit that bad the lambo probably wont even work because an EMP just fried everything.

the us economy is too robust and disconnected from the global system.
the rest of the world will collapse before the us does. economically.
now a us civil war is something else entirely, but i cant imagine how it would happen.

JPY

It can't be whites vs blacks. Not again. It'll be united nations soldiers sent in and martial law being called. All because of the jews and years of their bullshit.