He embarrasses himself on Jow Forums and rather than leaving it forever he comes back with an alter ego to destroy it

he embarrasses himself on Jow Forums and rather than leaving it forever he comes back with an alter ego to destroy it
this is swag overload

Attached: 1517011100656.png (1029x828, 270K)

wonder what the am*ridog could be talking about

what indeed

must be the deepness of his mother

"his" being the individual i was referring to

the one who bestowed this thread upon us, of course

nay, i would never refer to myself in the third person

proceed

but you would refer to the deepness of your mother in great detail

yes i do take pride in the deepness of my mothers pockets

This thread is like a clone of based romania being passive aggressive with his real self

one between the legs the other below the lumbar spine

are you referring to the gaping flesh wound on your taint and your anus that gapes as well

you talk to your mother like that?

like a normal person i love my parents unlike a certain individual which may be why he has a flesh wound on his taint

those deep pockets of your mother's must really stimulate your love for her then, and other things as well

for sure my mothers hard work and respectability stimulates my love for her however those traits cannot be applied to all mothers as im sure you know

raised only by women, eh? that's explains some things

what a bold claim that has nothing to do with my previous post which leads me to believe that you are speaking introspectively to yourself

yeah, it sure leads you, considering it's the only thing you can ever be considering your past, led

is this the thread where we talk to ourselves using a proxy

perhaps you would like to speak of your past now since you believe ive spoken of mine

i'd like some of those deep pockets, know what i mean?

of course you would enjoy wealth but you would need to stop being a neet first

your mother's deep pockets sure are a wealth of enjoyment when my pocket knife goes in them. remember last night, above your room?

your claim to be on the roof of my house last night is quite bizarre. was your plan to become part of the 40%?

the 40% of men in this world who inserted their pocket knives in your mother's deep pockets? sure

cum

what lamps hath been wrought

40% of europeans that choose to make a flesh wound on their taint and cut off their penis

with their pocket knives may i add

their taint? a bit too harsh on your mother there, don't you think?

are you trying to imply that you are my mother, a woman?

no, but you were quite vicious with those insults on your mother, calling her names like that. she's into all sorts of kinky stuff, you know?

gosh, what degenerate and dare i say hedonistic thoughts may be going through your head?

that pocket knife isn't there without a reason, it can teach hags like your mother plenty of lessons needed by many

you may need a lesson in gender

why, is your mother some kind of nasty surprise?

no but a certain person in my based thread with the id wIdXC8BG would love to be

but i'm already a man, while your mother might just be something i didn't know she was....

and yet that flesh wound of yours only becomes larger and larger

yes, i've pwned many am*ridogs like you in many battles before, and also had my share of injuries, but it's no big deal, it'll heal in due time, while your mother's...... not so sure about that

strange placement for a flesh wound and maybe it would close if you would stop forcing it open.... unless you want it to be there?

why would i keep forcing open a flesh wound on my shoulder? not a good thing to do, i'd be dead if i were to do such a thing all the time, while your mother.... tell me more about 'er, you said i needed some lessons in gender,when i referred to your mother, why is that?

no silly i was thinking of your flesh wound in the strange, more private spot

from what i'm seeing, i don't have anything of the sorts there, but am*ridog culture dictates that all babies must be given one when the exit the womb, is that not so?

of course you wouldnt recognize it as a flesh wound but that thing is not a vagina sir

glad we agree on the true power of the BWRC, as all am*ridogs like you crave it with all their beings

epic throwdown thread
which one will send the first nuke place your bets

nobody brought up the burger with rich cheese but it is true that us americans love cheeseburgers however lets get back to the flesh wound on your taint

burger with rich cheese? ah yes, many things do indeed come from the
Big
White
Romanian
Cock
one of them being this "rich cheese" you like to boast of. you enjoy it, yes? of course, it is something craved by all am*rican dogs out there, your mother particularly enjoyed it

i prefer swiss but to each their own. why does your penis grow cheese anyways? you filthy creature

cheese? no, that's just the romanian sperm transforming when it's spilled over the am*ridog lands every nanosecond of existence, and so the am*ridogs cultivate it and wait for it to turn so they may enjoy it in a more solid manner, since the liquid manner is so widespread there, they just had to try something new out, your mother's idea btw

strange that you would refer to it as cheese in the first place then hmmm maybe this is only a coping mechanism for having such terrible hygiene

am*rican dogs do wash in the sperm of the BWRC all the time, i'll give you points for that hygiene trick there

i have never had a dog so i wouldnt know about that but i find it strange that you are proud of coating dogs with semen

slavery isn't as big as it used to be in the am*ridog lands anymore, that might explain that

but slavery sure is popular in romania. that is, romanians being slaves to american run NATO

plenty of am*ridogs here do their duties as mere pawns of the BWRC, so you could indeed say slavery is a popular, but i wouldn't call it slavery, they're dogs after all, y'know?

a slavery fetish too. how absolutely vile. is your goal to prove what a degenerate you are to Jow Forums?

slavery? as a human such as i, dogs like you cannot be "enslaved", only owned and led

I see you've met the village imbecile, my condolences.