How can we kill 99% of the world population within 5 years...

How can we kill 99% of the world population within 5 years? Something relativity painless if possible so they don't fight back too much.

Attached: visitorphoto5675456.jpg (339x228, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EyC3o4UsI0
youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjvz8UaQ8JU
youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to kill 100% of the world population user, no way around it. We need to build a giant thruster that will propel the earth either into the sun or so far out of orbit that the planet freezes over

Why would you ask a bunch of dumb primates how to kill a bunch of dumb primates fakeass ayylmao

The elite know they can't kill large swaths of the population without getting us into a world war. And they can't get into a world war without congress. most of the US doesn't even take Trumps seriously.

World wars help the elite, they want world wars, it only harms us further
Now mass exterminating other groups of people...

then the "best" way to work that out would probably be a disease. Some Zika mosquito pokes patient Zero, it's a "mutated" form. Rise of the Planet of the Apes like
youtube.com/watch?v=5EyC3o4UsI0

Target ashkenazi, sephardi, donmeh and mizrahi genes for full destruction; Would simultaneously take out the largest criminal organization in the world. Which is exactly why you fuckers will never do it.

cellphones...you didnt see the movies

Biological genocide that targets genes. Very possible soon.

Unironically hire Ayys to do the job for you

how?

Let immigrants move freely to any country without background checks

Fill up burlap sacks with cell phones and beat people to death with them

I really want to know what he means

don't worry the astroid will soon reach us. The entire world immigration policy is a safeguard of losing human diversity since the probability of it hitting Antartica is 75%.

Bioweapons

Is this part of the "RH-'s are going to release biologicals to wipe out everyone but RH-'s because it's definitely not the Jew behind everything, goyim" LARP?

>The entire Western world immigration policy is a procedure to minimize European diversity since...
FTFY

I'm thinking a huge meteorite. Would bury most of us in hot, boiling mud. Everything else would be flash frozen.

they're gonna flood high iq countries with sub humans then after they're assimilated, let them starve to death & rule over the slaves from greater Israel.

go see the movies...its explain their plan to rid the planet of people quickly using cellphones and cell waves to reprogram your brain to kill other and yourself

We can't die because we're already immortal. We'll switch timelines every time we were supposed to die.

>How can we kill 99% of the world population within 5 years? Something relativity painless if possible so they don't fight back too much.
Vaccines, veganism, abortion, wars
But dont worry, when the dome falls and the plasma rains 90% of the population (its an estimative) is dying so the world can be cleansed from evil doers (most of them at least)

>Unironically hire Ayys to do the job for you
Ayys cant do shit to christians if they call upon the name of Jesus Christ, you've decieved if you think aliens are anything more than demons

>the movies
which movies

you mean like in Kingsmen?

99% is too much, be reasonable

Attached: krakerisp world cleanser.png (1000x1000, 893K)

>Which is exactly why you fuckers will never do it.
Rings the bell
kek

Elites don't care. You nuking each other just does the heavy lifting for them.

Why kill that many so soon?
It works as it is, killing one member of a family at a time eventually clears up the gene pool.

Go after the basic and infrastructure keeping society afloat.

>Energy Production
>Sanitation
>Agriculture

After that, everything will just fall apart. People will stop working cooperatively as the reality of survival sets in. You probably won’t get all the way to 99%, but our immune systems aren’t what they used to be. Without modern medicine most of the population won’t last a decade.

Gas

Attached: fyphm8g4bzh21.jpg (442x632, 77K)

Most likely NBC weaponry but I always wonder how much human/super/robotic soldier they have who blindly follow orders to slaughter entire population.

Turn off the gas and see whos standing in a year.

>Hi! I'm a psychopath
Unironically kys

Ebola is on its way my dude

Attached: 1563498686980.jpg (451x635, 63K)

Zyklon B was a delousing agent, my dude.

Its a fair question.
Maybe people are inherently illogical to him.
Aids was made to kill the species and only sex education can prevent it.

Attached: 1383106753298.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Meat production is being halved by 2024.
That’s several hundred million deaths already.

India x Pakistan war will likely result in a 100 million deaths in total.

If Korea attacks japan, the retaliation might kill a few million.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI

Attached: 75939858.jpg (800x600, 62K)

>Aids was made

Attached: 67460496.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

If you get me fat chick to fuck for a week straight I will gladly jump into a volcano or something afterwards.

She has to be a thousand pounds at least and I have to approve of her.

I don't think if you sum all jews, shabbos goys and golems you get 99% of the population.

Or we can release the black plague v2 & chill in Antarctica in breakaway impenetrable bunker/base until we come through with the super tech & cure & control the goyim slave to do as we please or die.

Or maybe that asteroid is really just gonna fuck us all up...

Ok Killface...

no just 99.999999% and let me alive

good she's near lined up now from cont usafuck rand, another psyop

incel fear detected

WTF are you talking about man. i just got finished banging my head agiasnt a wall to the point where now I actually feel different. Yeas I am a virgin. I juts wanna have sex and then be killed, I hate my life.

why would you want to do that?

just wait 12 years for the official end of the world

how's the weather user?

>I juts wanna have sex and then be killed
find the hottest ho on the strip and after you fuck her, tell her pimp you're broke

They don't need to go that far. Your cell phone is irradiating your balls and, given enough time, will lower your sperm count and basically make you sterile. No kids = nobody to kill in the future

those people aren't fat enough

unleash the weapons grade small pox the russians are keeping in their secret labs
that should do it
projections are less than 10k people in the world will survive

Mom's gonna fix it all soon

Attached: 1563437514238.jpg (1818x1602, 1.11M)

>kill 99% of the world population within 5 years?
NOVICHOK
I am not kidding. Lethal dose of several compounds of novichok (like type 25) is 250 microgramms.
The designer, who escaped to West in 1994 gave interview, that is available on youtube, that 3 tonnes were produced enought to kill 6 million people. 30 tonns will kill 600 million people. 300 tonns will kill 6000 million people.

Attached: 15563330679900.png (680x680, 163K)

dispersion is a problem

Run the crisper - once the kill crisp race code is known - water supply - chemtrail it - whatever it takes

hungry for pizza now

Bolide impact could do it. Super cheap too.

Attached: 61B1EEE0-521D-4934-8CEC-6A045E679359.gif (636x288, 2.41M)

we get op to go outside, that'll show them!

Also obligatory ayy waifu post.

Attached: F0FD6724-B44B-469F-A559-B62CDA75D376.jpg (323x640, 43K)

Rothschilds won’t let you kill their cattle class

97%

Attached: pol2.jpg (618x410, 72K)

In eighties Russia designed misiles with ten splited warheads, each of it containing 100 kilogramms of mixed novichok and VX gas.
Firstly this technology was banned by missile treatment and in 2016 Russia destroyed its chemical weapons arsenal.
Delivery of saman, sarin, tabun gasses by balistic missiles is not a problem.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjvz8UaQ8JU

Attached: 15658073651450.jpg (1273x960, 160K)

yeah mirv warheads - still you have a spray and pray with low coverage

this is why you keep your phone in the butt pocket

Just try it you fucking ayy sympathizer. I'll shoot you and your so-called alien masters.

Screw that. Creating Bhopal in each capital city on Earth is possible with todays technologies. Tomorrow they wipe all planet.

Attached: 15567417909130.jpg (752x933, 89K)

Why kill them. Sterilize them covertly. A society that can't reproduce won't fight back until its too late.

Attached: space jews.png (196x257, 8K)

so what did asteroid collide with to alter path from spectrum capped with a) reaaaaallllllyyyy soooo fukkkin close to earth but near miss or b) lands in Pacific with all that entails..... ( near miss with a possible risk from same object in 2027) to omfgggg its gonna smack us like dick in da face with 75% likelihood?? humor me... my recollection is good on this, but havent been keeping up to date. you are saying it altered its course?

How to kill 99% of the worlds population in five years?
Do absolutely fucking nothing
youtu.be/5WPB2u8EzL8

Attached: 28EC3003-C60A-48A1-BCBF-9568BDB43ECE.png (828x1792, 512K)

yeah im not a fan of that picture

we need a bacteria that attacks melanin

Build that wall and vote for Trump in 2020. If i was american i would have voted for Trump.

Attached: 15624825322883.jpg (590x604, 90K)

I thought rabbis came up with all the great ideas...

Attached: 1563944866614.png (600x715, 285K)

Cut the atmosphere with some special and very large scissors.

Moab/nuke yellowstone?
Release AuAg virus that has 75% kill rate?
Emp UK/Usa prior to winter causing 80% death rate?
Emp in summer, dont supply food cause refugees to go kill mode on whites.

Make a merrygoround spin eccentrically with a lot of weight for an hour. adjust the period of oscillation until desired effect occurs.

Attached: 1556379999719.jpg (1057x577, 111K)

the merrygoround happened years ago, the spin is a memory

Impulse ~2 gigawatts of current directly into the Earth. Adjust frequency of impulses until desired effect occurs.

Attached: 1556461222902.jpg (858x821, 359K)

It doesn't work without an external force

can into ftl
can't even think of ways to kill type 1 savages.

we need better invaders, c'mon.
we deserve better.
any Jow Forums newfag can think of 100 different methods to genocide planets, classified from humane up to sending shivers down the devil's spine. as for the seasoned fags, you don't even want to know.

Make a giant speaker out of a hole in the ground. Use metal as the conduit, and flex it with electromagnetism. Adjust rate of percussion until desired effect occurs.

Attached: 1562517098170.jpg (800x532, 527K)

Let the government regulate Climate Change

*Faint vision*

>space elevator
make an ocean elevator. Adjust the rate of periodic ascension and descent until desired effect occurs.

Attached: 1556546813615.jpg (864x2344, 222K)

Yeah I should probably stop.. Make a really tall coil that can heat up quickly. Adjust frequency of heating until desired effect occurs.

Attached: 1564639680057.jpg (497x497, 34K)

I can't believe that I was born into a world where most people in the West practices this evil kike mutilation on us at FUCKING BIRTH.

How can sane doctors do this more than ONCE? It is so obviously painful and unnecessary. WTF?

The dirty Jew pushed this ridiculous practice on all of us. What's far worse: we were such low IQ goyim that we actually accepted this horrific practice.

I want to go on and on about how low the intelligence of a people who do this after seeing the horror of this mutilation JUST ONCE would have to be, and then I remember that the woman that birthed me was also either retarded or evil to have complied with this evil.

this.

This is now a /bioweapons general/ thread

This thread is still up?
>thread has been moved to >>>>>>x

That's something we probably need AI to figure out. The AI will probably say something like nanobots that enter our bloodstream after being injected into food supplies wormwide. They lay dormant until 99 percent infected. Then they simultaneously activate and give us all heart attacks of prolapsed anuses .

At that point it could solve for us not all needing to die.