My boomer dad sold the bottom and is angry at me because "I got him into crypto"...

My boomer dad sold the bottom and is angry at me because "I got him into crypto". This involved me warning him repeatedly not to invest more than he was willing to gamble and that crypto was extremely volatile.
I also told him to do his own research.
As you might imagine, he did not do his own research. His bags consisted of tron, ripple, litecoin, bitcoin cash, and zlc ( no he didnt get btcp because be didnt set up his wallet, he just thought it would materialize somehow I dont know).
I tried to explain to him it was all a scam bubble and that he has to realizre that going in, but he wouldnt hear it. He dumped 50k of his retirement into crypto and cashed out at 5k. Now he "jokes" about me owing him the money his lost.
I was going to take care of him when he got old anyways, but this shit is like a blight on our relationship.

Attached: 1516240304811.jpg (650x435, 51K)

>boomer

just tell him to pick himself up by his bootstraps

And to have a firm handshake, it'll get him places!

tell him he didnt work hard enough and only way to fixing his problem is to work harder

lol @ letting him cash out the absolute bottom

u are the retard

this has to be a larp. how could his portfolio be so shitty? tron? ripple? litecoin??? BCASH?!? LMAO your dad is a fucking brainlet he deserved it

tell him to stop being lazy get another job.

I usually take the dad side on these things but if it really played like this just find a new dad.

get him to apply for a job...its easy

what he do buy litecoin at 400 tron at 30 cents bcash at 4k and zcl at 200?

Attached: 1507067811381.png (484x490, 387K)

Tell him when you were his age things were even harder

This made me chuckle, thx

yeah we lost money both buying AND selling, and then we had to pay taxes for both

Tell him he should reinvest his 5k, and add another of 5k. Meaning he doubles his portefolio and the median prices of his coins are far from the ATH.

I know what you're going through. Getting my family involved with crypto was my biggest mistake, even though they all made money from it. They often ignored my advice, but the worst part was that I felt self-conscious about my decisions. If things went down they'd turn on me and treat me like a greedy idiot. I also held off on selling to cut my losses because I didn't want to have the embarrassment of selling the bottom. I tried to keep my gains and losses to my self, but they keep asking me "how much do you have" over and over until I answer. Pretty sure too my dad hates me now after the crash.

Audibel keke

>throwing away retirement fund to own the milenials
classic

Attached: 1522387408122.png (1000x1000, 996K)

kek

Never ever mix business relations with personal relations.

Never.

Attached: erklär biribiri.png (918x701, 440K)

>Claims boomer dad has a retirement fund
Larp detected. Boomers expect money to fall from the sky forever, they absolutely do not save for the future and they do not have retirement funds. Your taxes are their retirement fund.

If we go below 5k im gonna suggest retire dad to put some fun money to bitcoin. Would not cross my mind to suggest shitcoins tho =)

Attached: 1515429134584.jpg (400x400, 27K)