Does somebody have to request a payment BEFORE you can send them money? So if I want to donate money to a streamer...

Does somebody have to request a payment BEFORE you can send them money? So if I want to donate money to a streamer, they’d have to request it from me first? LOL. That is so fucking stupid and dogshit, that makes the request network literally unusable for things like e commerce stores or donations. Wow, just wow.

Attached: B9F60AED-0237-49AA-9043-1A6C6659DBF2.jpg (1200x403, 34K)

are u mental or what ?

What do you mean? Do you not see how that is a huge flaw?

Nope that's not how it works.

If a streamer has a "Pay with Request Network" then the request for you to pay will be automatically generated when you click on the button.

I agree that the name "Request Network" is a bit retarded and they should probably rename it to the "Universal financial foundation" or something that actually explains more about what REQ actually is.

“Universal Financial Foundation”

This is why you’re not in charge of marketing. I’m sure you would have shut down “Apple” or “Microsoft” too.

Hope this is fud, OP. If not you are retarded.

So I'm requesting money from them? Why would a streamer pay me?

kek this

Let's call it

Financial Services Firm

How about “Payment-, Accounting- and Auditing Decntralized Network©“

Let's call it I Need Money

Attached: tumblr_lvb0680WoZ1qfl50io1_500.gif (500x350, 473K)

ugh Stace that is CREEPY and WEIRD

Let's call it Payment and Financial Platform

just send your coins to 0x

Attached: 1514804931682.png (657x539, 110K)

No, as a seller you have to actually burn some REQ first from a randomly selected wallet, to be eligible for the transaction, there will be a functionality added.

wow that's like so creepy

So creepy. Such a creepy coin.

>donates money to
>thinks he's not a Brainlet

is it truly random though? I doubt a dev ever gets his tokens burned

It is the creepiest coin with the creepiest shills

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THE MAINNET HAS BURNED EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I HAD

FUCK THIS COIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA