Women should be legally defined as property

change my mind

Attached: 000truth.png (1004x526, 260K)

you would never get to own one

No, you're correct. The father is in charge of letting her be taken charge of by a decent caretaker, since they can't even get that one right on their own.

Bump

Attached: 1567003957066.jpg (540x617, 40K)

You waited too long, they have guns now and are in the army.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

how do they perform? is the meme true?

Attached: waman.jpg (960x640, 235K)

That’s fine, I still don’t want any

Tip harder flaggot

Perhaps the only worthwhile thing about the whole transfreak garbage is that trained women athletes get their shit pushed in by insane guys who take drugs to reduce performance and cut their dicks off. It couldn't be more obvious.

have sex incel change my mind

No you are 100% correct. All the same though, keep them the fuck away from me and let them be some other retard's problem.

just convert to islam and frame your wife/girlfriend as islamophobe if she refuses to accept her new position as a slave bitch

Agree. It would be a lot easier to get things done. If slavery is banned, you want a woman you go to her father and strike a deal. If not, you just go to the marketplace - no incels, etc.

based

PERMABAN NOW

>She
>Person

Here we go

Attached: 1553435323959.png (903x904, 811K)

I agree with you
Women are property not people

a 17 streak thread. well done

I would consider this is optional debate, but I know op is a pitiable incel and doesn't even have a real law school degree.

Attached: telvannidaughter.jpg (428x425, 41K)

>you need my degree in order to have a valid opinion on society goy, pay up

U are very right op, but there is no possible way we could achieve that

Attached: pobrane.jpg (183x276, 7K)

Attached: fuck jannies and fuck white knights.png (2080x1944, 239K)

Shouldn't this be concerning Jesuits? They did actually run education centers to control the public.

Attached: reavers.jpg (276x183, 6K)