Why Do Black Americans dominate Whites In Combat Sports?

Floyd Mayweather made white boys like Arturo Gatti, Ricky Hatton and Conor McGregor his bitch in the ring.

Attached: 57b2383e-c7ae-11e9-b4e3-f796e392de6b_image_hires_095150.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMt-3iHdTtU
rutube.ru/video/00268e5f434b47f6983bc38d968aacfe/
youtu.be/nDEcRsupqt8
isogg.org/wiki/The_Origins_of_the_British
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sccD0Uvz6Rg
fightland.vice.com/blog/revisiting-ufc-9-the-night-mma-lost-its-punches
bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/4/3951260/ufc-history-severn-vs-shamrock-2-what-really-happened-at-ufc-9
youtube.com/user/ThePinkMan/videos
youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wh*Tes are a beta race. Blacks are an Alpha species

Attached: 150643675435.jpg (711x950, 94K)

Floyd was scared to fight in mma. World champ boxer James Toney tried and got BTFO by based Randy Couture. Can't wait to hear why "i-it doesn't count".

Attached: GYI0061424977.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

You are not black male, pathetic inbred Semitic ape with incel skull

Attached: 7688C1B8-647C-41D7-9EF3-01FD0D608CE3.jpg (1432x1896, 445K)

Boxing apparently favors quick twitxh muscles. Fighting however doesnt - as evidenced by the ufc champs

didnt you watch Miočić-Cormier you stupid nigger?

scores more points in a punching contest =/= making someone your bitch

Floyd is amazing at not getting hit, but im not sure he ever kicked anyones ass except conors and that was because they were playing a game that conor sucked at.

Wrong

Attached: mortal kombat.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

The nigger ultimately is a thief. He tries to appropriate himself civilizations he didn't built, inventions he didn't build and a physical prowess over other races that he doesn't have including in combat sports, strength claims and overall general sports performance.

>washed up James Toney.

You white boys have no answer to the MMA GOAT, Jon Jones

Attached: 101_Jon_Jones_x_Alexander_Gustafsson.0.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

I did watch it, and Miocic got knocked the fuck out

McGregors place was in the MMA ring, and even that was before he ruined his body drugs and cheap whiskey.

Attached: 8dd.png (600x819, 419K)

>MMA GOAT
move over roidhead

Attached: 20190228083203_gsp217640.jpg (640x427, 235K)

49-0 pro boxer beats an mma fighter with a 0-0 record.
Wow how did that happen?

Attached: Stipe Miocic Ngannou ufc.jpg (1364x1508, 943K)

You mean UFC fighters like Jon Jones, Demetrius Johnson, Tyron Woodley. Three guys who have been shitting on white boys for years and years?

Except that of the top 50 MMA fighters, like 5 are niggers, 35 are white, and 10 are other (spic etc)

Georges St Pierre

Doesn't stop vasyl lomachenko from being the best boxer in the world.

Stipe Miocic, the same guy that got knocked the fuck out by a SMALL, CHUBBY, 39 year old Black Guy LMAO!

we would if he could make it to a single fight in the last 3 years but no niggers gotta steal and hit pregnant ladies with cars.

>boxing
>combat sport
KEK
even Steve "Ninja Cop" Jennum could beat up a nigger boxer like Melton Bowen, yup the guy who punched the "Cannibal" in Florida
Boxing aint shit, its time to realise that

Not even close to being the best. He got beat the fuck up by Orlando Salido and got dropped by Jorge Linares. HA

MMA ain't shit. We just saw a UFC legend BJ Penn get knocked the fuck out by some out of shape drunk idiot. Imagine if Floyd landed those punches, that white boy would've been dead

You are not white male, pathetic inbred Slavic ape with incel skull

Attached: 150629387348.jpg (1080x887, 134K)

not even cte can stop this man from reclaiming the title ,no, HIS title.

Attached: goober.jpg (1200x700, 145K)

>MMA ain't shit.
Not anymore, because of republicans like McCain and others who forced the UFC to stop with several things, for a while they couldnt even use closed fist strikes
The beginning of the UFC is where it really shined
Patrick Smith turning Scott Morris face into jelly is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=UMt-3iHdTtU
Or when Keith Hackney pummels Emmanuel Yarborough like a 600 pound seal
rutube.ru/video/00268e5f434b47f6983bc38d968aacfe/

>224962439
nigger

That's a British aryan man on the right, and it shows the damage of alcohol and drug abuse.

Boxing is overrated, you need kicks

Why are black people obsessed with us? It’s almost like if they are jealous or something that they know that they never belong in the most superior race in the world.

>Doesn't know who the heavy weight champion is...

youtu.be/nDEcRsupqt8

Attached: hi-res-b3663948fb4d1bcdab2616afc63ffe10_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

The indigenous white british originate from iberia you mong

isogg.org/wiki/The_Origins_of_the_British

Attached: IMG_20190831_134742_871.jpg (800x843, 172K)

this thread reaks of nigger stupidity

>Why Do Black Americans dominate Whites In Combat Sports?

you mean only boxing? if even that...you have shorter torsos and longer limbs which is better for striking, but worse for grappling.

HEAVY WEIGHT GOAT STIOPIC

Attached: stipe miocic pivot ko.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>itt kikes replying to kikes and idiots playing along

he even outboxed Ngannou (who isnt even that good of a boxer, just has roid speed)

Attached: stipe_croatian_genetics.gif (480x264, 3.42M)

UFC Flyweight/Bantamweight Champion
>Henry Carlos Cejudo, parents from Mexico
UFC Featherweight Champion
>Max Holloway, Hawiian, English and Samoan ancestry
UFC Lightweight Champion
>Khabib Nurmagomedov, Russian/Dagestan
UFC Welterweight Champion
>Kamaru Usman, literal nigger from Nigeria
UFC Light heavyweight Champion
>Jon Jones, American nigger
UFC Heavyweight Champion
>Stipe Miočic Croatian-American

So out of 6 UFC male champions, only 2 are niggers

keep coping wh*Te subhuman

Attached: 15085379764246.jpg (1080x1035, 139K)

Only in boxing beceause nigs have long monkey limbs thus a longer reach, in mma they get btfo

Jon is the only good black fighter in mma and he acts and talks white. He's also scared to fight Stipe.

Attached: 3DC5D233-35AD-4012-8E2A-9F54591FE3B8.jpg (741x877, 100K)

Watch the second fight pal

It's like we've been saying for a long time. There are differences in race.
One of the things blacks can be very proud of, is their warrior prowess. They're natural warriors.
Africa honed them into great weapons. It's why the jews love to use them.
You definitely should be very prideful of your natural strength, black man.
Just you know, maybe don't let the jews use it.

ahem, Rhodesia

MMA is far better than it used to be, and I've watched since UFC 2. You can find my old posts on alt.ufc, I've been a fan for so long.

And closed-fist strikes were NEVER banned. Educate yourself

Anyone with experience can see that fight was rigged. NOt saying that maywhether isnt a reat fighter, not saying that he wouldnt beat McGregor in a legit match, but it -was- rigged.

If it was rigged -then we cant know who would have actually won.

Yeah, this is all that needs to be said.

Attached: images (2).jpg (292x173, 6K)

>MMA is far better than it used to be
I really like the tournament style event and pitting diffrent styles against eachoter, thats really why i like the early days more

>And closed-fist strikes were NEVER banned.
I guess you dont remember UFC 9 when those rules were into play but not really enforced

Black make good fighter because there is nothing in their head.
Unironically, You can keep hitting them in the head and nothing will happen
However,
>aim for the liver
And they go down. Their legs turn to jelly.
The black man was not made for body blows

Current greatest UFC fighters are white (miocic, khabib, ferguson) and all time greatest are white too: george saint pierre, mcgregor)

only great nigger ufc stars i can think of are jon jones who eye pokes to grt to victory and dc

Im boxing klitchko brothers dominated heavyweight division for 15 years and now fury is the greatest boxer at the moment
ruiz, another white guy also btfod joshua couple months ago

so yeah, no

>pitting diffrent styles against eachoter
Yeah that was cool, but the fighting itself was bad. They level of skill was poor, re-watch the older ones and you'll see

>I guess you dont remember UFC 9
I do, that was Don Frye debut plus that Shamrock-Severn debacle. I don't remember that rule though, you might be right.
I also remember having no way to watch it live, so I had to wait MONTHS to find it on VHS. That was how hard it was back then

>Boxing apparently favors quick twitxh muscles.
Exactly. Having the fastest hands plus a steamhammer punch plus a killer instinct made Mike Tyson a fighter to be feared. Imagine being a heavyweight contender and having to face Iron Mike.
All his knockouts.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sccD0Uvz6Rg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>but the fighting itself was bad
I guess it was more about the spectacle for me

>I do, that was Don Frye debut plus that Shamrock-Severn debacle
yeah they couldnt hit with closed fists
fightland.vice.com/blog/revisiting-ufc-9-the-night-mma-lost-its-punches
bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/4/3951260/ufc-history-severn-vs-shamrock-2-what-really-happened-at-ufc-9

It was because of a court battle in the Detroit courts

>Miocic

Khabib isn't white.

Andy Ruiz isn't white.

Furgeson isn't white either.

Vitali Klitchko got KOd by Lennox Lewis.

Wladimir Klitchko got KOd by Lamon Brewster.

Try again PINK BOI

TRY AGAIN PINK BOI.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-07-08-at-1-03-24-am.png (1000x600, 468K)

My nigger neighbor packed up his family and moved rather than confront me man-to-man. No doubt, niggers are dangerous: they sucker punch you when you're not looking, but they are pussies man-to-man.

>PINK BOI
pretty sure you mean The Pink Man
youtube.com/user/ThePinkMan/videos

youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8

Urgent

The Nigger only won against us by running around.

Dont be jealous nigger

Wilder knocked Fury down, shat himself when he got up, and then lost the fight. I wouldn't call that domination. The rematch is coming. Your boy is going to be schooled. He is going to be exposed as the inferior fighter - and race - that he is. We'll be rubbing it in, showing webclips for years of that sideshow chimp getting destroyed, you dumb motherfucker.

How arent they white? They look white to me. Okay ferguson is mestizo looking but still.
And Vitali never got KOd by lewis, match was stopped because Vitali had a cut above his eye, and Lewis backed down from a rematch and retired, dumbass

>Khabib
Cope.

Hiding behind the police for protection from white retaliation is anything but alpha.

Attached: 7B9BD854-9C71-4DEC-9B51-7EF41DD79BAE.png (857x586, 682K)

wow no wonder the Turtles got censored in Bong land

we're not wh*Te
and uncle tom cormier might as well be the wh*Te one

I don't know about dominating and I'm pretty sure you're just a shill cuck but clearly the negros will be physically stronger than most whites because they were bred to be farm equipment. You can't have trannies and soibois in your fields dropping dead every ten minutes, you'd never make a profit.

BASED AND BLACK PILLED THREAD.DAILY REMINDER THAT white boiz WILL ALWAYS PALE(lol) IN COMPARISON TO BLACK MEN!

As much as I dont like mcfaglod, you are retarded for suggesting Floyd actually won in any real sense. He won at boxing which is as close to actual fighting as point sparring. You literally can turn your back to your opponent and not end up dead, in fact the ref would protect you from being killed for exposing your back to your opponent.

Attached: 1357347458457.jpg (800x644, 110K)

because during slavery blacks were bred like animals.

what do you mean by this?

thats some Croatian women, they look white to me

All sports above the amateur level are rigged.

Attached: CnbpbZhUIAAn1DX.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

Greatest MMA fighter was russian fedor emeilianenko. Nuff said