/btc/ General not alt-cons allowed

Today's subject of discussion how great Satoshi nakamoto was and a bright future with BTC as king in the price of 200k.

In the news
>Bitcoin transaction fees cheaper than Banks now – $10,000 at 1 cent
blockmanity.com/bitcoin-transaction-fees-cheaper-banks-now-10000-1-cent/

In social media.
>PSA: Lightning Network node count has exceeded Bcash node count.
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/87gvbd/psa_lightning_network_node_count_has_exceeded/

>New Q&A with Andreas Antonopoulos
youtube.com/watch?v=3Url8tbQEkA

Attached: e08334ed.png (500x500, 5K)

Link $1,000 eoy faggot, fuck your shitcoin

You are not allowed here please don't troll this is a seriously thread

MY BITCOIN STAYS SUPER SLOW AND GAY $1000 EOY

Contact the support team

I don't care how many times you say seriously, this is a linky thread now. Go make your own thread for your turd coin, Grandpa. We're taking over.

LINK THREAD LINK THREAD LINK THREAD
SHOO SHOO BITKEKS

Attached: image.jpg (963x966, 357K)

When will it bounce off of $6700?

You mean the Lightning network support team? Where's your decentralised cryptocurrency now, faggot? Buy LINK

THIS IS A REAL THREAD FOR REAL COINS

HEIL SATOSHI BRINGER OF THE LIGHT

Attached: 1521578220780.png (585x470, 25K)

this x 1000

LINK 1000 EOY
Bitcoin 1000 EOY

Attached: 99C0C49D-DA8B-4A75-A195-460625461DC5.jpg (300x225, 19K)

The prophecy has been foretold, this is now a stnky thread. The three eights of legend have decided that link will in fact be valued at $1000 by the end of this cycle.

Why do link shills always show up and shit up everything. Obviously it says no alt-cons..

Attached: images.png (237x212, 9K)

niiiiiiiiiiGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
that's all there is to this thread

Could you not? Racism is like, disgustinf, dude. Grow up you priviliged white male.
Also my linky stays super stinky $.10 EOY.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1008, 883K)

sergey's a bit fatter than normal in the picture don't you think? he probably gained some 2kg there

Nah it’s just the camera angle

Attached: image.jpg (750x1008, 924K)

chinese owned centralized web money general with apocalyptic energy costs central -- no similar con allowed !

das rite

Can we discuss BTC price here as well? I'm a long term maximalist but I'm fine with shorting as long as it gets me more BTC

LINK will flip BTC. Link will be king, BTC is a shitcoin it just hasn't heard the news yet.

BTC price $1000 EOY
But chainlink price also $1000 EOY

can't wait till chainlink bleeds out so you fags will kys

i think they're slowly starting to realize there was never any "hype" on Jow Forums for link, just 3 discord groups spamming the board