Haha we tried to warn you bucko...

>Haha we tried to warn you bucko, there are no shortcuts in life! I saw many months ago on the TV that this bit-money was just a scam. You may be smart son, but you don't have wisdom like we do. Now, I already called your old manager at Walmart, he says they'll take you back. You start Saturday. You still have your uniform right? If not you can just sell what's left of that internet money to buy a new one, if it's still worth anything at this point. We'll be on vacation so you can borrow the car, my stocks have been doing great these past years, but that's what happens when you invest in something real.

Attached: senior_living_facilities_attract_retiring_baby_boomers-1021x580.jpg (1021x580, 61K)

I..I'm never selling, okay?

Attached: 1502372971597.png (656x755, 39K)

Yo Im just here to deliver your pizza..

S-shut up, it's the future world reserve currency.

just reading this pisses me off

>You may be smart son, but you don't have wisdom like we do.
Kill yourself Mom you fucking cunt.

bucko

Attached: 1497133267603.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Fuck you, boomers

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1373x814, 311K)

dad, sometimes i wonder what your reaction would be if i just kms out of the blue. i know you want the best for me but this isn't the life i want.

i hope i will be able to prove you wrong.

>bought a home for a small fraction of what its worth today
>we need to import slaves to pick our vegetables because you youngsters expect a wage
>there are no shortcuts in life
It's ok though boomers because generation X is just as awful as you are so there won't be anyone to look after you.

They're right you know. Except being smart.

I am I the only one who has boomer parents that aren't retarded?

double check they don't fall into the silent generation.

Don't mind Jow Forums, it's just a bunch of fucknugget angsty teenagers hormonically lashing out at their parents for being better than them.

Do it like him user, make history

Attached: slomocide shuaiby.gif (640x358, 3.47M)

What if the April Fools prank is it mooning at first, and then crashing later as a joke?

I’m still up 300% over last year boomer retards

It's like we know they're dumbfucks and only got lucky by being born into a supercharged economy, but they got so far ahead that even the intelligence difference isn't enough to close the gap.
So no matter what we do, ultimately they have the goods, they've succeed, and we're stuck struggling just to get our feet into the door of life.
Then they tell us we need to work some minimum wage job and we'll get the same stuff they did. We know better, of course, but there's a certain part of our brains that says "Maybe they're right. They did succeed. Maybe the key to success IS to just become a wageslave. Maybe all of this shit I'm doing really is stupid."
And then the anger comes, because by every measure, THEY ARE WRONG. Yet the feeling remains. The feeling that even if they are wrong, they have it, and we don't.

Mommtmy daddy why you always getting the men over to touch me in weird places and make my tushy sticky????

:

Attached: 1521958707355.gif (352x288, 2.32M)

It's okay, it's just the yearly April Fools Dip. People are cashing out to buy silly string and handshake buzzers.
Happens every year, weakhand.

>KEK OFFERS HIS PROTECTION

don't fall for "their" tricks.

Stocks haven’t been doing that great though, and crypto gains towered over stock market gains last year. This shitpost is sad because in truth nobody is really making money except for the richest people on earth right now.

stocks have been doing above average (~9%), for longer than some people expected
crypto has been increasing it's market cap, but the average gains across it's investors is still 0%

>this thread again.

This thread wasn't funny the first time, now it's reached retard level stupidity.

I'm using this time to accumulate more tokens. In 10 years these stupid wagecucks will wish they got into crypto and blockchain now.

>tfw your father is totally aware boomer
>lives in a comfy cottage in the middle of nowhere with a massive workshop, where he makes guitars for his boomer friends as a hobby job in retirement
>worked as a truck driver
>always talks about how easy he and his siblings had it
>talks about how fucked everyone else is
>knows wages have been stagnant for 20 years in virtually every field
dad i know theres no easy mode anymore, the system is kiked against us, im trying to be as creative as i can but im hitting the same brick walls as everyone else
>its ok son youll get the house and land when me and your mom pass
yeah when im 60 and youve spent everything on medical care and holidays

if that was my mom i would fuck her

Your dad sounds like a pretty chill guy.