Have you taken the Zinc pill yet, Jow Forums?

Have you taken the Zinc pill yet, Jow Forums?

Zinc is responsible for many functions in your body, including the production and use of testosterone. Some of you with low T levels might very well have a zinc deficiency due to a shitty diet. Which is no surprise considering our food has been fucked with over the past several decades by you know who, making it harder to meet our daily needs for certain nutrients. Run out and grab yourself a quality zinc supplement and build that test, anons. The race war is coming, you all need to be in the best, most masculine shape you can. Also wouldn't be a bad idea to get some magnesium and vitamin D.

Attached: 71KICSMocsL._SY550SX367_SY550_CR,0,0,367,550_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SX367_SY550_CR,0,0,367,550_SH20 (367x550, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B016NGTCTY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=U1iCZpFMYd0
youtube.com/watch?v=L8THQBovKlk
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(01)03229-0/pdf
amazon.com/dp/B00M3DJJ7M/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00M3DJJ7M&pd_rd_w=64Dyg&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=x3pW0&pf_rd_r=AV2TB1MRR321RKW70QNC&pd_rd_r=9ea5f079-4c6f-48cc-9196-2a396c3ab7a8&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFVSlA0N1M5UDRaMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRJZD1BMDkwNjI3ODMxUkNSQjBVMTlLT0EmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDgwNDUxM0o5NFFTTUlNVFgwQSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been taking 50mg every day for the past several months and I can tell it's made a difference.

I actually have both zinc and magnesium pills but rarely take them. I do wander if they are included in a multivitamin

I took the zincpill back when I was first lifting. I think it was really the lifting that made me feel like a boss. It didn't even make me blow huge nigger loads.

Instead, I took the gardening pill.

Also funny you mention magnesium, that's actually even more common of a deficiency in murrca than zinc. Take magnesium glycinate and thank me later

I just jizz into a small paper cup now, fill the rest with water, and drink it like a shot. Turbo multivitamin

What’s a good healthy way to get zinc?

Don't take it on an empty stomach.

Oysters, but they're pretty pricey. Cashews are good, but again, on the pricey side. A good zinc supplement is only about 10-15 bucks and will last a while.

Magnesium is a very good idea, especially if you drink too much.

I’ve never taken supplements before. Are they dangerous?

Meat, dairy, and eggs.

>picolinate
>picolo
Thanks doc

No. You can get all these supps at walgreens, CVS or even a grocery store with a vitamin/med aisle

They're fine as long as you don't go overboard. The bottles tell you how many to take in a day. And as said, you should take them with food.

New chapter mulitvitamen is bretty gud. Its got zinc, mag, and iodine. Also, the vitamen A comes from beta carotine which is important.

Attached: multi.jpg (1500x1500, 277K)

Yes but I keep forgetting to take them. They feel tough on the stomach if you don't take them with food.

Just want to mention if you live in a hot environment, watch out for plastic bottled water in the car. Use glass bottled water like Perrier, or San Perrono. I keep them in the car for the kids. Protip: unscrew the bottle slightly to avoid pressure build up.

Also, you can make sun tea in the car with them, toss some ginger or teabag in the bottle for a quick booost

Didn't mommy teach you to eat breakfast in the morning?

Words of the wise. Though I'd recommend ditching plastics all together. Shit messes with your test. Honestly plastic needs to be banned.

I took 40mg daily for a couple of months and didn't notice even a slight difference.

>When you don't know if poster is telling the truth
Plausible but gay

I take zinc, niacin, magnesium, c, b12. Anything else ?

Nah I don't take pills, instead I eat a great diet full of delicious meats, fish, and some junk occasionally, but you know how it is...

Should I just drink from the tap then? I don’t really trust my city’s water....

pine pollen, horny goat weed

Inexpensive gravity-fed water filters are less expensive and less nonsense than the supplement game.

Go back to the containment board faggot

Any thoughts on these : L-Arginine, Maca , Pygeum, Sunflower Lecithin ?

t. zinc merchant

Attached: 1560819294930.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Yeah the nausea is pretty bad.

I used to ride my bike to work and I would get crippling nausea every day at the same spot. Realised it was the zinc supplement. Then I added schizandra berry to the combo and it helped.

I take this

Attached: Capture.png (930x573, 191K)

Every time I ate large amounts of cashews, my shits would become oily and burn like hell

A little maca is good for sexual health but not muscle building. L-Arg is good, not sure about the rest.

been taking 50 mg of Zinc P in the morning for years on an empty stomach.
My stomach is maybe made of iron

Attached: 73ea5e4317dabae48464c57fb376fa22.jpg (707x1000, 125K)

Pumpkin seeds with the shell. Just be sure to chew them really well since most of the zinc is in a small layer under the shell.

Beef liver

Calf liver is the way to go. It's still less expensive than most other things.

Im being honest. Also not gay

thx will try them

lol. More than likely the only thing you'll actually notice is your wallet is a lot lighter

Nice logo, I wonder what they get up to on the down-low.

Iodine and omega 3's

It doesn't make a huge difference desu

>buy my (((supplements))) goyim!
No. Add a fungally dominated compost to your ground so you can start growing soil, plant your seeds, and always plant a cover crop in the fall. Ideal nutrition from perfect food, no kikery needed.

Fewer accumulated toxins. It matters over the long run. Look at the difference in color and ask yourself if 30 cents is worth it. Adult cow in the US is poisoned just enough to keep it alive until slaughter time.

Yeah I take ZMA, but like basically all vitamin supplements (a case can be made that D3 is an exception) it's overrated and you ought to be focusing on dietary sources which tend to be absorbed better. The infamous "ZMA study" that found significant testosterone and sports performance benefits has to weighed against others that failed to replicate its results, personally I think that some of the ZMA study group (handegg players) were on steroids which is known to deplete zinc, so they got a disproportionate benefit from supplementing it.

Multivitamins don't work well at all since the doses aren't optimised and some of them inhibit uptake of the others, e.g. vitamin C opposes iron. Also there's no need to supplement most of them if you're eating a healthy diet. D3, zinc, magnesium and high quality fish or krill oil is all I would suggest bothering with. Iodine and selenium have their enthusiastic shills, but unless you live somewhere with heavily fluoridated water you can just eat fish and radishes.

Attached: fit real food pyramid.gif (454x500, 19K)

Best brand for water filter? Including fluoride filter

I don't know. Do some research. I've had mine for years and years even though I have to pay a few bucks for new fluoride filters about every year (I guessed it based on how many gallons I consume and how many they're rated for). I don't know if the newer ones work basically forever.

>a case can be made that D3 is an exception
No it can not. There is absolutely no benefit to vitamin D supplementation. People with "vitamin D deficiency" can cure that deficiency by taking a supplement, but it has no effect on their health at all. If they get sun instead, their health outcomes improve. Vitamin D is just a marker for sun exposure, it is not actually the thing that matters.

Big Berkey is what I've been using for 8 years. Works great. They are expensive to buy, but cheap in the long run.

Liver doesn't store toxins, its job in the body is to process them so they are safe/can be used. It makes them inert.

I'm prescribing to the chicken, green beans, and white rice pill. Can I sustain myself on these three foods alone?

The liver absolutely does store toxins. They are excreted, but if the intake is higher than the rate they can be excreted, they accumulate.

The liver is toxin managment organ #1. If it's overloaded then the toxins stay there.

It always seemed to me that vitamins were a Jewish ploy to separate money from goys but what do I know. Ive never taken them after the age of 8

I went for garbonzo beans and rotated in some different fruits and fresh green veggies. It made me healthier than I'd ever been, but I only did it for 10 years so I can't speak to long term results.

If you want fluoride filtered you're probably looking at some bucks. I don't think regular britta (sp) type filters or even counter top filters can tackle that. I think you need something like a reverse osmosis filter. Definitely going to need space for it under your kitchen sink or basement and definitely more expensive than just a carbon filter.

The fact of the matter is that it's a byproduct of the Rockefeller oil man snake oil scam. Naturally produced things can't be patented, so he couldn't make money off of them. So he went in to synthetic compounds and worked to have everything other than allopathic medicine demonized or illegal.

I've been taking it for a few weeks. Ashwaganda too. I normally have a low side of normal ejaculate volume. After a while I noticed volume had increased about 50-75%. Don't know if it was the supplements or not, but I did notice that the big load felt much better than a smaller one.

>If they get sun instead
A lot of people don't though, modern lifestyles aren't exactly conducive to it. We "should" be directly exposing our naked torsos to the sun for at least an hour per day for optimum testosterone.

And if the liver is overloaded to the point of being unsafe to eat that means the rest of the animal is unsafe to eat as well. That is counterproductive to the meat industry and ranchers do not overdose their animals because it would ruin the entire carcass.

Britta is basically just activated charcoal. Find a filter that is lab tested for what you want to filter. They're not hard to find. Just look at the test results.

I don't have the opportunity to buy from a local rancher. How am I to know if the calf liver comes from a sick one that they had to destroy? I don't. All I can arbitrage on this one is that a calf liver is going to have had much less time to potentially accumulate things I don't want to be putting in my body, and that it's visibly different.

I basically have the same thing except a counter top unit.
Takes these among others
amazon.com/gp/product/B016NGTCTY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's a lot cheaper in the long run because they last a long time and a lot less hassle because you're not having to constantly fill pitchers up and it comes out just about as fast as your tap without a filter attached. Down side is it basically only clears out the chlorine and some heavy metal deposits...but it's totally affordable. I would recommend something that can handle a filter like that as a bare minimum.

>A lot of people don't though
Which is entirely irrelevant. A lot of people don't get enough exercise either, but taking a random supplement won't change that.
No it does not. The entire point is that the liver removes toxins from the bloodstream, preventing the rest of the animal's body from being poisoned. You're an idiot.

You can do what you want, but beef liver is safe. The toxin scare completely ignores the fact ranchers do not want to feed their cows food high in toxic material because doing so to the point of making the liver unsafe to eat means the rest of the animal is unsafe to eat. Which is bad for business and would create major stink among the industry and tarnish public trust and they would no longer be able to sell the meat to the public. And since the liver is literally a processing plant for the body the only way a harmful accumulation can occure is mega doses of harmful toxins over a short period of time, not small doses accumulating over its life.

Based and Zincpilled

Yes it does. If the liver is overloaded to the point of being unsafe to eat it can no longer filter out the toxins thus the toxins remain in the bloodstream and can not be filtered out, thus tainting the entire animal.

testosterone boosters are a scam

niggers

Might as well look at the lab test results. Carbon filters aren't known for doing much more than what that Amazon description advertises (thanks, kike lawyers).

I just grabbed the box mine came in, which didn't even really need scrubbing with a scour pad until I got drunk and knocked it over one night so I figured I might as well since they were showing rust stains and the upper compartment was getting caked with algae. I lost count. I'm not here to shill for any particular brand, but it shouldn't take a lot of work to find something similar.

Repeating idiocy will not make it turn into reality. The obvious fact that carnivore livers are always toxic and yet carnivores somehow manage to be alive proves you are both wrong and a fucking retard.

Which one is safe and which one is more safe? I also eat beef and steak, so it shouldn't be much of a worry to ranchers. I'm not trying to avoid your products. Arbitrage means you're trying to arbitrate between two different possibilities for your own personal gain, not that you're being anything but a parasite to the gamble.

Pizza parties it looks like

How much fish oil do I need a day boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=U1iCZpFMYd0

Take the Asprin Pill:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8THQBovKlk

Attached: AsprinPill.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

this is the best thread in a while, bump

None.

Based. Posting this because it’s relevant

Attached: 6FA944EB-E8F9-442A-8B6B-6035858DEF03.jpg (750x751, 124K)

It's more about the Omega 3 vs. Omega 6 balance. I would say that you should just buy some sprats or herring or whatever you like, and make that your lunchtime fish snack for eating fish on fridays. It goes well with salty or toasted pretzels or bread or crackers or whatever.

Also including this double blind on the effects of zinc and folic acid supplementation on sperm count. In a couple of months it not only improved quality of seminal fluid and sperm mobility but it boosted sperm count 74% in men with low sperm count.

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(01)03229-0/pdf

As I said, if you prefer calf liver then go for it. But the fact remains that beef liver is perfectly safe and one should not fear it. Calf liver tastes better, but there is no reason to raise a scare over beef liver and try to persuade everyone to avoid beef liver completely. Its cheap and nutrient dense, if calf liver is unavailable to you or you prefer to save money then beef liver is a perfectly fine option.

I'm not trying raise a scare. I'm just laying out the fundamentals and agreeing with you that calf is better. That's how the market works. Given the price difference, I'll opt for the calf.

>t. skinny twink

Attached: bloat god head off.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

Carnivores eat meat strictly. Of course they are better at handling more metals in their bodies they are adapted to that. And of course their livers are way more toxic to us because of their diets. Humans can handle it pretty well too, not as well as a polar bear or even a dog, but still. Cows eat plants, the toxins in plants is far less concentrated than in meats. Thus why liver from herbivores are safe but livers from carnivores are not.

Dogs and rabbits also eat their own shit. This is a bad idea for a human. Just saying.

Say what now? Rust and algae? The counter top unit i have is similar to this. Bought mine probably over 10 years ago for a bit cheaper. It's built to last a lifetime.
amazon.com/dp/B00M3DJJ7M/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00M3DJJ7M&pd_rd_w=64Dyg&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=x3pW0&pf_rd_r=AV2TB1MRR321RKW70QNC&pd_rd_r=9ea5f079-4c6f-48cc-9196-2a396c3ab7a8&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFVSlA0N1M5UDRaMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRJZD1BMDkwNjI3ODMxUkNSQjBVMTlLT0EmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDgwNDUxM0o5NFFTTUlNVFgwQSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

What does that have to do with anything I am saying? When the word toxins is used it refers mostly to metals. Carnivores eat animals, which are high in metals. Cows eat plants, which are lower in metals.

Jesus man, learn to clip your URLs. All I mean is that these were two visibly obvious accumulants pre-filter because they were a byproduct of my local water supply. The water company actually a chlorine overload alert one time and then did something after that which resulted in no more rust stains and slimy buildup in my toilet.

I guess I'll stick with filtering it just in case. Post filter is damn near clean as day one, so obviously that stuff wasn't making it through.

Because the liver is all about a metabolic pathway specific to a particular DNA, whether it's a carnivore or an herbivore. It's not like everything that comes out of the ground is magically clean, and in fact that's one of the biggest problems even if you're an idiot who tries to survive off of only vegetables. Do you remember when they were trying to play off this idea that human shit could be made into a meat substitute? Or when that didn't work and they started selling it as fertilizer? That's how evil these kikes are.

I'm trying to give you a compliment if you're a rancher. That's likely to be some of the best cow you can buy.

3 weeks in of taking zinc + magnesium and vitamin b complex.
i sleep better and wake up with morning wood, this stuff works wonders

This jew is advising people to aspirin for baldness?
Aye, fuck away off with that jew shit.

A healthy male getting healthy sleep should always wake up with morning wood. If that's what made the difference then you probably made the right decision. My first decision of the morning was whether or not I had to take a shit yet because that sucks to do with a raging erection vs. thinking of something better to do with it.

>It's not like everything that comes out of the ground is magically clean
That is correct, but a plant is far less concentrated in metals and toxins than an animal. Which is why cow liver is safe to eat but carnivore liver is not. The only way the liver from a cow can be toxic to the point of harm is if you are purposely going out of your way to feed it those toxins because there is not enough of them in the pasture or feed. You are more likely to get sick off a vitamin A overdose than anything else when you eat liver, including livers from carnivores(because they eat foods high in retinol while herbivores get they vitamin a from plant based sources like beta carotene) than you are to get sick off of toxins such as, say, mercury.

You found a NATURAL B complex?
Okay, what one is it then?

That's way too much zinc. You probably ejaculate way too much if you need that much zinc.

As a rancher, can you tell me if you've ever measured the toxins in the pasture or the feed? All I said was that calf is better than beef for the price, which you already agreed with.

heh, just pasted it in a hurry without much thought as filling out 5 minutes of captcha is always more on my mind.
I did not know chlorine caused more rust than just water. I have really hard water and it leaves mineral deposits on everything. Also can be hard on water filters.