EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED

EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED

Attached: 1743c58464fa38f9828b457e159dcbc7.png (610x331, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

backtweets.com/@cosscrypto/~iamanenormousfaggot/
twitter.com/cosscrypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit coin! COSS bag holders go buy CoinMetro right now and save some dignity

Attached: CMinforgraphic.jpg (1000x2315, 292K)

update: COSS telegram group was just deleted

it was confirmed ages ago when it was revealed that the owner has ran multiple dividend based ponzi schemes previously

when i try to withdraw my funds it says 'Funds not avaiable at this time. Please try again later.' Should i worry?

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYY

>coin will give you dividends
>only if you leave it on my server
was this that hard to see?

THIS IS GOOD FOR BITCOIN

Attached: 18ps27.jpg (2065x1735, 308K)

Ive got to hand it to Rune. If you can scam people in the exact same way multiple times in a row, maybe you deserve your ill gotten gains.

no man, perfectly normal (for an exit scam)

nice, just deposited 100k

Your funds were unavailable as soon as they got their hands on them

yeah, there were huge red flags and ppl ignored it bcause of greed.. ive only lost 2 eth and 3000 coss, but still, feed bad for all other ppl holding a lot of coss.

sage

Attached: hurrdurrinspectelement.jpg (639x247, 30K)

fake and gay

why do people bother posting fake tweets when anyone can just go check their twitter?

>why do people bother posting fake tweets when anyone can just go check their twitter?
to make you go and check their twitter like a little bitch

but it took OP longer to make the fake image and create this thread than it did for me to go check

they deleted the tweet retard

why would they delete it if it were true? it would be evident when using the exchange that trading was disabled (it isn't, I just made a trade)

check the history
backtweets.com/@cosscrypto/~iamanenormousfaggot/

this board has become total shit

HAHHA BUTTS AND FARTS xDDDDDDDDDDD

Kek
agreed

i tried to use coss once to dump my kin bags and the volume was so low i couldnt even sell. its my fault for not checking the volume but holy shit

To troll retarded cosslets that are following a confirmed scammer? I mean its super obvious desu.

pw was just changed. what's going on?

COloSSal if true

HASHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH I TOLD YOU RETARDS!!!!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>fake tweet
nice try pajeet

we're joking here but everyone with half a brain knows this is the only possible outcome for COSS

I'M GONNA GET MY BITCOINS

I cant log onto the site...wtf?!!?!?

Attached: 1522363513164.jpg (902x698, 154K)

Fake tweet is fake
twitter.com/cosscrypto

holy fuck my 2FA was just disabled and i cant login WTFFF I HAVE ALL MY PORTFOLIO IN THERE!!!!!

COSS? More like LOSS of your funds. AMIRITE!?

Attached: DAF7454D-7E91-470A-9F57-F2FDECDDACEA.jpg (576x1024, 65K)

Sargon taught me how to edit tweets. Who taught you?

>yeah, there were huge red flags and ppl ignored it bcause of greed.. ive only lost 2 eth and 3000 coss, but still, feed bad for all other ppl holding a lot of coss.

So you only lost nearly 2k since eth was hovering at over 900 when you gave it to them

oof

nah, it'll probably be fine

Just buy back in now. Low-quality FUD like this isn't going to drop the price lol.

FUD squad in full force. This is a clear sign to buy. Fiat is coming. Just bought at these juicy prices. $10 end of April confirmed.

Funds are not safe

All of this FUD in recent days made me buy 10k unironically.

WASSA WASSA WASSAAAAAAP

Cup and handle on 4 hour chart. If BTC doesn't shit it's pants were going to Uranus gents