It's ok, Jow Forums...

It's ok, Jow Forums. Take some comfort in the knowledge that the wrong side of history are losing everything as we speak.

Attached: 1513296911854-1.jpg (618x637, 66K)

You're on the wrong side and you know it.

This fact triggers the hell out of r/buttcoin cucks. Especially /u/Tomatoshi.

White supremacist here

Bought at $800, sold at 12k. Hoping to buy some more when soylets sell their tiny bags at the absolute bottom.

Cheers

Yeah, the Jewish grip on power is slipping. The old Jews are dying off and the new generation is useless.

White nationalists all cashed out in December/January

>White nationalists all cashed in in December/January
Fixed

The new generation literally fell for the tricks of their own fathers. Social media addicts, drug users, gays, lesbians, trannies, racemixers. These people are all more common in the Jew community than the general public.

>08 Dec 2017
Why is Jow Forums getting buttblasted over a 4 month old article?

why has this board turned into Jow Forums?

Attached: justkkk.png (385x443, 256K)

I guess Jow Forums got tired of being broke as shit and decided to start rolling dice.

Also a reminder, did you even read the title of the article you posted kek

>are the big winners of bitcoin's epic rally
Meaning that they bought low while dirty minorities and cucks are buying ATH
You just played yourself, shitskin.

Jews LOVE all this happening. They feed off people fucking each other up. One less person with a voice means they speak louder. They're not gonna let crypto end their plans of a NWO.

>I guess Jow Forums got tired of being broke as shit and decided to give away all they have left to refugees and scammers

Alt right and Jow Forums posters are just poser cucks.

Unless you have Aryan nation ink and are affiliated with a real network (not hiemfucker or spencer)

You are a poser.

cashed out already. Normies are the late arrivers that are getting the most btfo atm.
Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

White males are getting sick of this plagued world.

The 4th Reich is rising and the rest of the world cannot stop it. We will take back what is rightfully ours, with Heaven as our witness.

Attached: Glory.png (278x181, 6K)

>88

I believe

Attached: 1488.jpg (618x690, 86K)

Literal nazi here, still x6 up from my initial, hope reddit faggots read this and cry because they missed this free ride. Enjoy your lifelong slavery to the Jews soyim.

Attached: 1520940743375.jpg (1000x664, 249K)

No the reason why the far-right shifted to bitcoin and other crypto is that PayPal, Visa/Mastercard/AMEX, Patreon, etc. all banned neo-nazi and some alt-right members. YouTube also demonetized some people on the alt-right. So they needed an alternative to fiat to be able to collect donations.

Coinbase will also ban you if you send crypto to the Daily Stormer. You have to withdraw your BTC on Cuckbase to a personal wallet first before donating to Daily Stormer. Or if you want to be careful, you need to withdraw your BTC on Cuckbase to Poloniex for XMR. And then donate XMR to Daily Stormer. Withdraw XMR from Poloniex to a personal wallet first if you are afraid that the Goldman Sachs Jews at Poloniex will ban you for donating to Daily Stormer (I doubt it though. They aren't as SJW-like as Cuckbase. I bet darknet degenerates withdraw XMR direct to darknet markets all the time on Poloniex).

I'm a white man in Europe, I don't care about amerimutt controlled opposition e-celebs

Why do lefties think they bought early lmao, this place was so much different before snowflakes started pouring in at the second half of 2017.
All of these smug fucks are literally buying Jow Forums bags and they don't even realize it.

>unless you get a tattoo that will make you unemployable and get you witch-hunted to the end of the Earth if anyone finds out about it, you're a poser
>do it friend, permanently mark yourself as an eeevil white nationalist, you don't need money or a job or safety
>don't forget to like the white power facebook page
>PS tattoos are totes what the masterrace would do
the quality of the psyops on this trash website have declined precipitously. I almost miss the days when the hillary campaign would hire people who had spent more than 5 minutes on the internet

This period of degeneracy is the greatest opportunity in Human History.
Traitors willingly mark their blood with impurity.
They willingly declare their lust for destruction on a thousandfold archived social medias.
They do everything in their power to mark themselves and their bloodline with the biggest target possible, their put their own name on the purge list with gusto.

Remember, we only need ONE genocidal government.
And it's over.

Not even a government, just one purge. Soon, an individual, a rich individual, could do it singlehandedly through one of the legion of emergent technologies.

There is only two paths ahend. Death, or glory. And while the forces of Evil are doing their best to put Humanity into the great cemetary of failed technological species of the universe that crashed into the Great Filter, there is hope.

We only need one individual, with the will to do what is Right, drinking from the well of Eternity.
Just one apotheosis, and the universe is ours.

It's the great make-or-break moment.
Death, or the Infinite ?
Oblivion, or glory ?
Jews/niggers/women/others subhumans, or Humans ?

>only tattooed (((neo-nazis))) are pro-white, goyim
>everyone else is posers
get back in the oven, kike

>heaven

No you won't. You're unironically the spawn of demons and Neanderthals which is why you kill everything you touch. you lose in the end moron

This entire thread is cringe

People acting like skinheads who would mob nigs when in reality they are just loser basement dwelling neets who never go outside unless it's for fast food... user has a point. Larpers.

Just imagine what this poster looks like and the condition of the room he's posting from. It's fucking hilarious.

>88
stay white stay proud

I'm white have lots of tattoos, I don't hate blacks or jews. I like educated good willed people. There are crappy people in every race... Hitler wasn't even blonde haired blue eyed, he was a mut to your own standards and philosophy, your leader was a self loathing Jew... How does that make you feel?

Buy chainlink

You will die.
Either from the Evil you push, or from the rise of What Is Right.
Search your black, niggerloving kikeheart, you know it to be true.

You crave death, you know you deserve it.

Putin's jizz is covering this thread. Back to Jow Forums, you shitty Ivans.

You sound very uneducated

Classify things as you wish.

Regardless, these so-called "demons" and "neanderthals" as you claim, will defeat any opposition.

The white race has created vast empires, modern technology, and will always conquer under God.

Your tone validates what I say to be true. Deep down, you know you are inferior. Deep down, you are envious and desire destruction of those who are greater.

This is why you will fail - you don't even have hope for your own self.

Attached: Heil.jpg (273x184, 14K)

What goes up, must come down

Perhaps, but you will never know what it's like to be "up".

>white

Attached: 1522039554706.jpg (1024x770, 81K)

The only reason I got into bitcoin is to avoid my money going into niggers.

Attached: react4.png (800x666, 415K)

t. FBI nigger

>literally create civilization and the overwhelming majority of inventions
>Jews sneak in and lobby for shitskin hordes to flood in
>civilization crashes and has to be restarted again through blood and war
There is nothing new under the sun, the sons of Mother Europa will storm across the battlefield once again after having been sufficiently prodded awake from their deep slumber.

Attached: IMG_9671.png (500x662, 108K)

Puerto Rican reporting.......I for one am also a white supremacist and I am doing quite well in the Bitcoin game. Fuck the Jews.

Alright, you can be an honorary white.

Heil Hitler.

this
larping as a nazi is just a pathetic attempt at fitting in