MIllionaire

I just made 3 millions from crypto. started with less than 4k a year ago. I just wanted to say thanks for buying my bags user.

Attached: cashier-takes-money-21524369.jpg (400x266, 41K)

coulda made 12 million if u sold the top

How did ya do that?

No problem especially when you got out early. Thanks for the early bags. I like early goodies.

by trading.
Hodl is a meme.

I just made 175k trying to buy a video at 25btc in 2011, but i couldn't cause i lost the link to the webpage then, I keep the wallet accidentaly until today.

proof or it doesn't count faggotron

could have made half a million selling at top

>thanks for buying my bags user.
no problemo m8

Then you have to be a really good trader. 750x is sick. Even 2017 bullrun. Normal trading or leverage too?

no leverage never bigger position than 100k. had over 100m volume. december and january.
proofs.

time stamp some expensive shit that you bought

this. what a stupid time to cash out, especially since you traded in the past year anyway lol

How did taxes work for you? Were they a bitch compared to HODLING?

they were around 20%
around 430k in taxes for last year

Would've been some very expensive CP, we know you were trying to buy CP.

Any particular trading strategy? TA?

can you teach an user how to fish? what did you use to learn how to trade?

So the whole "you pay more taxes for trading" thing is a meme? I'm in the position of putting 3k into crypto and was scared initially to day trade.

I use TA much more now than i used to.
By trading 19 hours a day you will eventually craft your trading theory that will work.
My most profitable methods in the last year were.
1. Arbitrage or moving funds between exchanges with too large price differenes
2. taking advantage of mistakes of large buyers or sellers.
3. buying dips and pumps and selling as soon as i make small profit and do this countless times.

Those methods don't really work too well now except the 3rd but it's much harder.

first time trading? i wouldn't worry about making profit for a while lol

>1. Arbitrage or moving funds between exchanges with too large price differenes

you are full of shit

No I messed around with trading last year and turned 100 into like 900 and then cashed out. Just unsure if HODL is the best method this year or I should try trading

he's not, i used to do thsi shit all the time

depends if you are good trader or not. If you have huge drawdowns or not. My biggest drawdown in a single day was 3% and it happened very rarely.

every one is a good trader when the market is good

You'd have to be absolutely fucking retarded to believe this shit.

its not profitable to do this anymore.

I hope so user, I don't want to believe it.

i actually made my biggest gains in single day when the market was crashing.
Just to point out the order of my methods is not sort by profitability. my largest one is buying dips.

>january 2017
>put 1k into antshares, xrp, or xrb
>be a millionaire at ath

What's so hard to believe? As long as you were putting more than pennies into any decent coin early enough, you'd have made it. You... you didn't get in too late, did you user?

It's a common story user:
>buy 1k btc when they are 0.14c
>sell 1k btc when they are 19k
>????
>profit

>Jow Forums has been about cryptocurrency since 2014
>somehow it's suprising that there are millionaires on Jow Forums despite the market cap doing 400x since 2014
brainlet

show us your lambo you larping fag

Congraz user. 100mil volume with a 3m stack within 30 days is much.

To make 3m from 3k within a year you "only" have to make 1.9-2% winnings per day. Seems achievable for a good, patient, and fomo resistant trader. I couldnt do it though.

>dreamstime.com
didn't you fags get a clue from the pic?

>OP's returns were made since BTC>$1k
>beat insane unexpected 200x of best performers
>by daytrading and arbitrage
not common

What exchange are you trading on?
Do you use RSI, Bollinger bands, etc?
How long are most of your trades?

>So the whole "you pay more taxes for trading" thing is a meme?
It's a kike lie being spread to damage crypto. You pay taxes on what you cash out. Period.

he isnt larping bro he already told us that he isnt. why would he lie? why would someone just pretend to be rich online? check his other thread he shows his bitstamp account he even took the pic with his phone instead of using printscreen. thats how you know its legit bro,