How can this abomination be destroyed?

What are some ways an autonomous pyramid smart contract like this could be drained or destroyed? It seems impenetrable to me.

Attached: insta[1].gif (365x205, 3.87M)

Simple. No hype. No buyers. Then price will drop real quick, there won't be any demand.

easy, when it gets to enough ETH in the contract I use the built in back door and blame it on the russian hackers again

I found a weakness in the contract that'll allow me to redirect all the dividends from people selling, but I've got to wait until it's about to implode.

oh heh I guess I found your backdoor, sorry about that

easy. kill all the below 100 IQ people in crypto.

When no one else buys in, it dies. You just have to try to get in and out before the music stops.

>you just have to not get in
fixed

>No hype. No buyers
Yeah... I think that ship has already sailed.

Attached: d46eddde5e[1].png (1533x507, 29K)

>Built in backdoor
>Contract code is open source and verified on etherscan
?????

The simple act of "getting out" generates more dividends for everybody else. The only way this contract can stagnate is if nobody buys OR sells ever again, which seems highly unlikely.

To be completely honest, the first big sell-off will trigger massive panic and maybe just destroy the whole thing. The only question is when early buyers decide to take profits, I can't see it happening anytime soon since the contract is growing so quickly.

The more people who sell, the more dividends flow. Plus, those who remain hold a higher % of the tokens, and therefore receive even more dividends. They could at that point just cash out, but why would you when you can reinvest in the new ground floor?

it's perpetual user. it can pump and die and be revived. that's what makes it fun to gamble with. maybe you get fuct over, maybe you fuck other people over...but there is always a chance for round two. next bubble this thing will be insane. this is pumping strong in a low volume market with no buyers. consider if this existed last December.

Attached: gif12.gif (480x270, 560K)

See you guys at 10k ETH next week

Yes this thrives on big rises and big dumps. Divs right now are absurd small, not even worth thinking about, and one thing you always forget to mention is that a big crash tanks your token price as well.

No use saying "you only lose if you sell" since most people do actually want/need to sell one day, or else what's the fucking point? Could just send your eth to 0x for the same effect.

It relies on new incoming fresh blood all the time and at some point that will stop. Whether at 10k or 100k, I have no idea.

It's all "transparent" but there's a lot of smoke ans mirrors as well. Ive been banned from discord for divs/price maths discussion. Perhaps rightly so, because the facts about those things are harmful to the project goals, I.e. getting as much fresh eth into the contract as possible. No one in their right mind would buy now if they understood the actual numbers, as in excel'ing it out and not just accepting that "the divs keep coming lol"

the reason divs are tiny is because the contract is legit. You have to play the long game, like any investment.

That being said I have nearly made back half of my initial investment with dividends alone, and if I sold now I would be up 4x. But I won't sell. I'll just let the dividends compound through the pumps and crashes.

it dosen't produce anything

it's a big joke

dividens come from people joining the scam or leaving it

there's only so many retards

I dunno man, there's a LOT of retards. And as soon as the panic sell happens, tons of people will just buy right back in because muh ground floor.

one things for sure they're better at viral marketing than every other crypto out there.

Attached: the snek loves you.png (680x680, 406K)

>if I sold now I would be up 4x.

Did you get in around 800?

4x for new investors from here requires 180,000 eth in the contract :/

Indeed.

Attached: high3[1].jpg (1341x961, 315K)

>Did you get in around 800?
Yes.
>4x for new investors from here requires 180,000 eth in the contract
Crazier things have happened. New investors can also wait for a dump to buy P3D on the cheap. Or just ride the dividends snek.

New ground floors only apply if people are willing to give it a second chance. The other pyramids either didn't last long enough to see a major crash or died after it did. Powh3D probably has the best chance, but it all depends just how big this gets

if PoWH3D crashes organically, anybody who didn't sell will be sitting on mountains of dividends, and will probably just reinvest.

True, the previous pyramid was rekt by a bug in the code, but the code is thoroughly vetted this time (and is open source of course).