My parents don't want to sell stocks (fucking $10k) so i can put that into crypto (when everything is so low atm)

my parents don't want to sell stocks (fucking $10k) so i can put that into crypto (when everything is so low atm)

AMA

Attached: heyy.jpg (770x748, 87K)

fuck you're mom and threaten to tell you're dad about it unless she give you the money

utter degenerate, dont even think about entering this market until we either bounce of the $5.8-$6k mark and form a double bottom, or crash through it, in which case you buy at $2-3K
dont be a moron, buy on cofirmation

Tell them about LINK

Attached: 1520718321330.png (277x363, 150K)

You need to go back to /norgetraden/

Still too high. I remember some fuckface rookie faggot said he was gonna buy in last monday when I told him not to. I hope he did.

why are you in a hurry? this bear will surely be prolonged

Well that settles it I guess. You're parents are smart and you're a room temp IQ retard OP. I guess IQ isn't genetic.

>Making 2x at best in 5 years out of this $10k in stock market instead of putting that into crypto making 1000x with shitcoins

absolute state of Business & Finance

Attached: 1512495432145.png (645x729, 93K)

>RISE

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1373x814, 311K)

>Asking for your parent's money to gamble on shitcoins shilled by pajeets on Jow Forums
Yikes. No wonder they don't trust you.

>You're parents
>Making fun of someone else for being dumb

>I do not understand risk: the post
Congrats on being a turbo brainlet. I'm all-in on crypto because I am young and can afford to lose it all. You understand why your parents would not want to invest in something they don't understand upon the recommendation of their obviously brainlet son, right?

relatable lol

my parents gave me a small loan of $40,000 and i turned it into $20,000 XD

you aren't making 1000x in crypto retard

BTC is still way overpriced right now, it had no business being at $4k it sure as fuck has no business being at $7k

We'll see ~$2-3k by end-of-year, probably see $150-200 ETH again as well.

go to bed kiddo stop playing with mommy's money fucking faggot

Why are you trying to lose your parents $$ to save your own bad investment. Seems selfish

>I lost all my parents money and am now being kicked out of the house AMA

Invest your own money fucking autist.

anything more than $500 is still too much for a piece of shit coin that doesnt do anything, hence why its going to $500.
Your parents know this and thats why they still have their money.
Bye

>stocks
The absolute state of boomers. I hope they enjoy being bag holders for the kikes.

Attached: 1369530788625.jpg (428x280, 73K)

Sounds like your parents are smarter than you.