The banking industry are terrified of cryptocurrency. Its the same story as taxis hating ubers...

The banking industry are terrified of cryptocurrency. Its the same story as taxis hating ubers, or blockbuster hating netflix. Except in this case theres not just billions at stake but hundreds of trillions. It is in their best interest to absolutely destroy consumer confidence in it, at any cost. Really what is a trillion dollars to sink crypto with an endgame of keeping their future profits rolling in. In addition to their money, unlike uber and netflix they are in bed with the media, and whatever they say goes. They could have a negative crypto article published every hour of the day whilst simultaneously crashing the price..they dont care about the tech/money to be gained from crypto. Simply to preserve their own.

Honestly get out while you still can and salvage some of what you have..seriously this isnt even a conspiracy theory, put yourself in the banking industries shoes...

Attached: jewzilla.jpg (263x192, 16K)

Thanks kike, just bought 100k

I suck big banker Chad pepe last night
He want crypto more than for neets
He said lots of words why but I not remember XD

He not want to pay me in btc tho i thought fishy :/
He said btc tho easy for follow ?_?

Attached: 1521596110399.jpg (554x439, 68K)

just short it faggot

The jew has never been defeated. They have an even greater survival gene than the white man.

Attached: 42255CD4-6A55-4081-B385-2D0D797104A4.jpg (750x1028, 191K)

I'll fucking rape your whore mouth for telling half a story like that. Is that the kind of attention you want, tripslut?

Banks/fiat currency only needs to fail once, then it's game over.
Until then it's nothing but a neetbucks

Attached: sticker.en.png (827x1181, 81K)

This shit would spread like wildfire on normie social feeds

100% correct btc 3k is coming and winter is gonna be loooong

Nuuuuu user plz not rape me XD
Your neetis too powerful !

it will cause much dmg at my shabby tripphole

Attached: 1521993182986.png (673x541, 580K)

Reminds me of the antifa protesters who really think they're going to overthrow the country.

It's adorable.

user are you alright?

fucking tripfag hang yourself

N-never of better
Okay XD

gukkkkkkkkk X.X

Attached: 20180330_190929.jpg (333x489, 48K)

Would you stupid Putin cocksucking poltards fuck off with this retarded nazi shit. Just eat the cyanide now and get it over with.

This is why you bet on NEO user. The future of crypto will start when regulation starts.

Attached: (((sergey))).png (717x784, 388K)

Jew

or they could just purchase all of the bitcoin and be the alpha whales...