I'm a volume analytic, there is obvious timed price surpression in the market. I don't do memelines, like elliot-waves...

I'm a volume analytic, there is obvious timed price surpression in the market. I don't do memelines, like elliot-waves. Too many flaws... I could write a entire page about the flaws but I won't.. your money your time your research.
I'm trying to enlighten you and bring you to the next level. For those who are unaware. I use volume profiles, orderflow, market sentiment to measure support and resistance lines.
Memelines chartist are often wrong - when I call them out I get banned:)
If you have been reading my post. You know that it works.... recommend you dig into tensorcharts.com/ if you cant afford pro accounts of tradingview.
However, lately there has been some strange things goin on and I lost money. I don't want to brag but I don't lose money often.
I was 100% that the high value nodes would hold like it previously did. It happened multiple times in a row.
This is NOT normal.
So fuck it.... I decided to adapt a different strategy.
Market sentiment... check out my screenshot.
Use BFXLS to measure the market sentiment.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-09/its-1130et-do-you-know-where-your-crypto-crash

Lately there has been some strange things going.
I was 100% certain the strategicly placed high-value node would offer resistance but

Attached: 232.png (2126x913, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwcx3lJQujU
medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is MAJOR support at $5760 level, indicating a high value node.
Price will consolidate whether it will hold or not. There is obvious price surpression. Without price surpression : very high probability that btc would rebound. You don't take your chances with HVN's/

>I was wrong and lost money
>Here are my next calls
Yeah thanks OP gona pass on that one

do you have any information reinforcing your conclusion that a "strategically placed high-value node" was providing resistance? you're referring to a mining node with a large portion of the hashing power, correct? What made you aware of this node?

Suck a dick phaggot. If you were any kind of a slightly respectable analytic you would n e v e r be 100% certain of any situation

what is this shit high value node where do u see it point it out wtf is it

hi op maybe you can offer your opinion on this:

I see people claiming that price is being suppressed for futures settling dates and it will end at a certain time, but are you surprised to see "price suppression" survive this long as a supposedly viable strategy? I'd think after a few repeats of futures settling there would evolve a counter incentive for deep pockets to prey on price suppressors, but maybe not.

Good thread. Thanks OP.

My man great threads. How are you so good at TA but just grasped this concept of mad manipulation? Are you on mex?

Also, are you this jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=nwcx3lJQujU

I just discovered him and he covers a lot of the topics you talk about. Seems like a great guy.

Can you point us in the direction of the best place to learn what you've learned? Thanks in advance. You don't get appreciated here enough because biz hates ta.

the way he's using node makes it sound like another word for position.

A high value node is a single price or price area with increased selling buying activity on the VPVR - volume profile.
These HVN's can either offer HEAVY support or resistance.
There were a few times the price would fall through the Point of controll of a High value area within minutes. That indicates PRICE surpression by a few very wealthy market manipulators.
I wouldn't be surprised if $5760 won't hold and we fall through within 30 minutes.
Be careful stay out of long positions.

OP just wanted to say thanks for the great insight you've been giving. Nothing is certain but your insight has definitely increased substantially as a factor in my decision making. Keep up the interesting work, if you start a TV let us know!

(assuming you're the same volume guy that's been posting)

>hi op maybe you can offer your opinion on this:

I see people claiming that price is being suppressed for futures settling dates and it will end at a certain time, but are you surprised to see "price suppression" survive this long as a supposedly viable strategy? I'd think after a few repeats of futures settling there would evolve a counter incentive for deep pockets to prey on price suppressors.

Good question... However I'm not qualified to give you a answer on ''fundamental analysis''
Take a look at this
medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

So basically were going down because some assholes are suffocating the price

Attached: simpsons.png (220x220, 40K)

posting in a FUD thread

where do you see it on your chart?

I appreciate what you’re doing.... but I’m spotting a newfag

Is red sell volume and green buy volume? So red candles-->red area and green same?

I'm noob at TA but I've also been watching the shorts and longs. As of recently, any time there is a price rise but the short positions do not decrease, the price eventually falls again.

Attached: screenshot-1522453267.png (977x728, 36K)

Agreed that $5800 - $5700 is the next major support area, in case 6800 breaks for good (that's a major support too).
Found that out by different means though. I use pivot points, $5800 is a major support pivot from last week.

When longs were ATH, they were rekt. Shorts are climbing to ATH as bearish sentiment overtakes market. What do you think will happen next? Not saying we don't go down but a $700 up move to liquidate the bears is a strong possibility.

Also fun note, this is the longest the 4hr stoch has been oversold in a year.

Also OP, could you give a few tips and advice on volume-based TA for a brainlet / newbie? Some good material, tutorials, youtube videos, books?
I'm finding really hard to find good material on volume.

>What do you think will happen next?

If we zoom out on the chart a little bit, it shows that the short positions are still increasing a lot today. We are in a bear market, and the bears are holding steady. Unless a giant whale swoops in and starts buying, I think it's going to continue to drop.

Once we see a real reversal all those shorts will need to cover. It could be explosive.

Attached: screenshot-1522453975.png (1550x852, 91K)

>zerohedge

Attached: dumbdumbdumbdumb.png (283x178, 5K)

How to learn - volume profiles?
Google
- volume profiles
-orderflow crypto
-market sentiment

>When longs were ATH, they were rekt. Shorts are climbing to ATH as bearish sentiment overtakes market. >What do you think will happen next? >Not saying we don't go down but a $700 up move to liquidate the bears is a strong possibility.

I think stop hunting season is now officially open just to pour all that liquidity downwards.

Thanks. I'm checking out the trading view wiki on vpvr right now.

>I think stop hunting season is now officially open just to pour all that liquidity downwards.

I'm long right now. Will trail my stop into mid 7k then open up the daddy of all shorts.

how do I reply or quote a post?

Thanks user, but I've already did that ofc.
Most material I find by just Googling and Youtube searching is just not in-depth enough for my liking.
Most just cover the basics for people who don't even know what volume is.

>how do I reply or quote a post?
Select the text then click the number of the post

click the "No.8866556"

=I have to do homework be back later