ARK

>didn't sell at 120k sats
>didn't sell at 10 dollars

the devs update their github 5 times a day but the price doesn't move for shit now its worth 2 dollars and im wishing I sold when it was 10$ I bought ark for sub 20 cents and I fell in love with the coin and haven't sold any significant amount since, now that the bubble has popped I realize I should have taken profit at 10 dollars.

please tell me this coin will become like amazon and not like pets.com

Attached: ark.png (200x200, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointrends.top/news/view/ark-deployer-setup-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be worse than pets.com
It won't go out of business, but it will struggle along, never getting close to a new ATH. Competitors will emerge and quickly displace it. Your kids will wonder why people still use it.

It will become a yahoo, aol, etc.

The absolute worst investment in crypto bar none. Atleast with true shitcoins they have a chance at a pump (then dump). With Ark it's just a slow bleed out. Sickening to think this was a top 25 market cap project a few months ago

Ark = OVH

Attached: 186t6543982487.jpg (951x1199, 383K)

Ark doesnt fucking do anything. Why does this project even exist?

And the braindead Ark team does absolutely nothing to help their cause. Ark is just their little pet project they don't give a fuck about price or adoption

Did you see they bumped up v2 one percentage point today. 1% progress in a fucking month.

>I fell in love

3% & 10% increases on specifics

Attached: 1517107337658.png (650x370, 231K)

The best thing that can happen is the bizclassic guys get sick of the Ark team's ineptitude/nonchalant attitude and fork off their own coin

Volume is getting dangerously low. It's not going to survive this crash through to the eventual rebound if no one is trading it any more.

Sorry arkie

Attached: 1505075277637.png (600x595, 567K)

I have some good news for you coming soon.

Chain Link is the new Ark.

Attached: 1519952048255.png (795x500, 765K)

you mean you plan on forking off of Ark? wouldn't that devalue the current value of Ark even further? sorry for noob question im pretty new to this

Nigga, what???????

Wtf u talking about nigga

OH HELL YEAH! The Bleeding might have an Ending!

Forks usually do either one of two things. Devs try to make a quick buck (Bitcoin gold, litecoin cash) or they want to dilute the reputation of the original fork and create a more centralized version of it (bcash).

This is biz classic. Prodigal son of Ark. even yesterday he seemed happy about the future v2

We brought this up once before and it went from a casual idea to reality. We're not devaluing ARK.

We're basing off of the code base but our intent is not to replace it, they will serve different purposes. We're not getting rid of any of our own ARK either.

the ability to fork Ark hasn't been created yet, has it? if i hold Ark and it forked to whatever the hell you're making, would i get them as well or how does that work? again, sorry for the noob question

They can rebuild it, make it better than it
was before. Better...stronger...faster.

You will succeed, I know. 2048

Attached: 124325143543.gif (200x163, 1.51M)

if you guys were in the biz_classic discord you'd know about this already, it's a fork of the codebase to build something new.

it has, you can't do much yet

cointrends.top/news/view/ark-deployer-setup-guide

Attached: 1516035078369.jpg (755x415, 78K)

I am but i don’t have time to read it. Will i get free coins? What is the idea of it?

It's open source. You don't need any tools or "permission", they're just banning it easier to create doesn't clones, and our coin is going to be heavily modified so their tools won't mean anything to us.

Also I'm mobile so don't have my trip oops.

What's the reason for doing it?

Making it easier*

Its the exodium channel? Im gonna have to read all that shit? Cmon man

>if you guys were in the biz_classic discord you'd know about this already, it's a fork of the codebase to build something new.
Anyone have an invite link for the discord pls?

A TLDR about this fork would also be nice. Why the fork? Will existing Ark holders be airdropped this new coin? What does the new coin do that Ark doesn't?

Its in your dashboard of biz classic

We haven't made any official announcement yet because we're still in stealth.

>investing in an infrastructure project written in JavaScript
You got memed kiddo.

Heh, your guys' fud mirrors your mind, dull and weak.

You are gonna have to try a whole lot harder than this to fud me.

Nice try, not selling

Attached: 1507990474665.png (400x504, 136K)

>Nice try, not selling
Do I need to verify the account to see it?

To see what? The dashboard? Should be able to see it regardless.

Link should be under "More Settings".

i want to believe anons....but this shitcoin is out of the top 50 and volume keeps decreasing...its done arkies sell your bags like i did....

Attached: 1503527756505.jpg (502x585, 57K)

>Lispy

Attached: 1579846985467l.gif (280x240, 2.78M)

i know these feels but im still hodling. fuck it.

Arkies will hold their bags until they're worth 0 sats, which might not be that far away the way things have been going. Any guesses when it's out of the top 100? July is my guess

>the depths of my delusions are endless

Attached: 1518698250196.jpg (780x639, 209K)

agree user, i bought majority of my stack when it was 50 cents to 1 dollar....you arkies better sell your bags...because the devs aint doin shit

It could happen. Volume is totally dead and it’s plummeting down the rankings.

"Awareness Survey
We ran a survey of 4,000 participants and asked them about ARK—here are the results :

According to the survey 56% never heard of ARK (which can be seen as good or bad). Most responders sought features central to ARK (inter-blockchain connections and easier deployment tools for blockchains). It is reassuring that ARK’s focus is in alignment with the features users want. Now we must connect the two."

Pretty sad when a bunch of anons are saying how badly Ark is doing at marketing for months and months and months yet the team does nothing. Well guess what? Now your coin is absolutely irrelevant and not even on the radar of the crypto community

Every Ark marketing/non-developer needs to be fired. That includes the incompetent stuttering potheads

am i getting free coins or nah?

Attached: 1519338298640.png (862x770, 365K)

>we asked 4000 people at btc miami
> hired a marketing advisor
>hired a marketing firm
>sponsors most hackathons & crypto conferences / events
>in talks with prominent universities & governments

the poor stay poor the rich get richer. Institutions, governments, they've bought into Ark, they support Ark. The little guys, you, will stand in the shower at some point in the future wondering why you're so self destructive.

Attached: 1501999522182.jpg (1000x483, 163K)

Pretty much this. The team has already made a heap of money and don’t seem to care care about the price. Not compared to other projects anyway. Took me a while to accept that but when I did I sold most

>the poor stay poor the rich get richer. Institutions, governments, they've bought into Ark, they support Ark.

kek

I don't own any Ark anymore, but I like the project. It deserves to be the Jow Forums coin, unlike Chain Link.

the rich get richer

kek

from $12 to $2....you living in bizarro world, boyo?

there's literally no comparison between the two. stinky linkies are pure fucking scum and scam this board with hundreds of threads. arkies never did that.

stimulate those neurons, try it

Attached: viens à bord.jpg (487x498, 73K)

An I going to make it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-000731.png (1080x1920, 264K)

if you dumped that right now youd crash the market.

Good lord, you poor soul.

dance these fudsters away my arkies

Attached: 1513631295707.gif (200x150, 21K)

STAKE IT TIL YOU BREAK IT BABY

Just gonna keep accumulating over here.