Net worth on Jan 10th was $273,884

net worth on Jan 10th was $273,884
net worth today is $9,782

What the fuck should I do

Attached: wojak rain.gif (500x275, 365K)

Sorry what
were you selling low buying high every day or something

Buy the dip

Attached: 1500405112594.jpg (960x947, 74K)

HODL user

>What the fuck should I do

Whine about it on Jow Forums...

Oh wait, you're already doing that...

Very similar to me, OP. A lot of money was in shit icos which dumped 50pc on unlock, plus eth price had halved as well. Absolutely wrecked.

Your net worth is what is in your heart, not your trading accounts

Attached: DSC0203.jpg (1000x750, 132K)

Hold. literally wait a year for the next bull run and you'll go back to making it. Selling isn't an option, you've waited to long. Hodl.

Too late to sell

Might as well hold at this point.

Attached: I cri evrtime.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>tfw bitcoin maximalists were right about eth
we tried to warn you

Attached: inception_pepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

>Now I have to go, Chad said he cashed out at ATH and wants to show me his new lambo

what about sats

Attached: 6746352.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Down over 90% in sats too

U think lil pump or arnold schwarzenegger give a fuck about investing. What are their net worths? The reason why you didn't retain your net worth is because you left it in volatile assets. I trade shitcoins too but you should try to build on your skills. That is your real net worth

This is going to sound cliche, user. Hang in there. If you can hold through that storm, then you can hold until it goes up. If I held that long I would say fuck it and leave it in bitcoin or whatever your favorite picks are and you will be happy again or at least you will be able to say that you were there to watch the entire ship (bitcoin) go down.

At least cash out a few thousand now, I should say. It might take you a while to get back on your feet.

520K to 102K Go Fuck Yourself.

what if our real networth was the frens we made along the way?

Attached: 1521742035743.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

You went from middle class to lower-middle class, meanwhile i went from fucking middle class to poverty

As if that makes him feel any better. I don't know where he got half a mill from so long as it's not LARP but that's besides the point. If I was down 400 thousand my psyche would be fucked for at least a while. Would be questioning life and shit.

spotted the dentacoin bagholder. gg friend, can't say you didn't deserve it. Invest last bit into non-shitcoins and you still have a shot to make it

holy fuck OP i went from $45k peak to $20k today, and i thought my performance was bad

how the fuck did you lose almost 97% of your net worth?? kek

How about the old radio in the bathtub

i don't have answers OP, but considering this year is shaping up to be the greatest JUST transfer in human history, you'll be able to find plenty of commiseration on this board

Attached: 1506257008140.png (746x512, 99K)

Bitcoin crashed too, moron.

9k isn't so bad, better than being broke like you will be if you don't cash out. Clearly you're not very good at this so I would recommend you take whatever you can grab.

My net worth was $270k at the peak, today its $80k. Havent sold any since 2016 and still hodlin.

Damn you got cucked pretty bad.

I went from $270K to $74K now.

I'm down $200K and I don't feel anything unless I sit down and think about how much $200K could buy.

My initial investment was $1000 so I've always considered it meme internet money

ETH?

you're fucking gays

Sell and move the 9k to the next big moon mission... Jnt sir graet Coyn tis sir

You pay any taxes or get any letters in the mail?

so if you had done the opposite of everything that you did, would you be worth over $7.6 million?

Most of it, the rest in btc and bch when fork happened

What coins were/are you holding?

Nope not yet, no realized gains.

Smart money man. Props.

Two chicks at the same time, man.

Fucking how? The market hasn't gone down THAT much. Did you keep buying ATHs before they dumped?

$1,001,437 > $96,000 .. lick a dick

Bitconnect “investor”?