Why are white males paying to stand in virtual lines?

Why are white males paying to stand in virtual lines?

Attached: 1567269086155.png (2048x1378, 4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcZe2JO238U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally we get to experience real Communism thanks to modern technology.

>standing in a virtual queue

holy fuck the jews have pacified us beyond all belief

Poorfags on suicide watch

koreans are white now?

this is the most White thing ever, porra caralho!

Attached: his smile and optimism is gone.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Kek, why not just go the front?

They are nerds

What's to stop anyone from cutting in front and killing the mob/doing the quest without this bullshit?

you should see how pissed people get when someone does lol. Just yoink it then laugh at everyone it's great.

>gamers politely standing in line
>gg cunts btfo about toxic masculinity online

Maybe there are free buckets at the end of the line?

Excuse me, I just need to ask
*goes right to the start*

Attached: image.png (486x494, 92K)

Reminder that this is what white men are doing while white women go to clubs to get fucked by Jamal and Pedro.

>playing dwarf/gnome

Real chads play Human

Because they aren't niggers?

Beta/alpha/whatever aside. How fucking shit is this game that this is even a thing? The game is broken if people need to wait in lines just to start a quest.

You wouldn't understand, Ahmed

It was made to stop the white man from being ethno nationalist insurgents wiping out the ZOG enforcers and elite.

The new CoD game has EU flag branded african soldiers gunning down Ethno European nationalists who are rising up against the Jew and being backed by "shadowy figures" within the European Parliament who are in turn suspected of being bankrolled by a rogue Russian general and several ultranationalist politicians.

Lol Western faggots, we don't have such bitch behavior on Russian servers

People want the authentic classic experience even though in vanilla people just killed the quest mob when they spawned and didn't wait in lines like soiboi faggots.

WoW is the pinnacle of faggotry with DBZ right behind it. Prove me wrong pro tip you can't.

honestly people are so pathetic. This soulless corporation destroys their beloved game, ignoring their pleas for years. Then the bastards just repackage their old shit and sell it for full price and these losers eat it up. Anyone still playing these games is going to be taken advantage of all their life.

Is grouping up not an option, or are they just THAT atomized?

Do either of those have balls which touch?

Virtual lines full of whites are better than physical lines with minorities in it.

>The new CoD game has EU flag branded african soldiers gunning down Ethno European nationalists who are rising up against the Jew and being backed by "shadowy figures" within the European Parliament who are in turn suspected of being bankrolled by a rogue Russian general and several ultranationalist politicians.
Sauce?

You don’t servers either lmao

Someone needs to explain to me how the jews aren’t right about goyim, specifically Amerimutts.

Attached: BE626CDB-29E3-4E16-91D4-07E06ED5B710.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

it's not actually like this btw

Why are they waiting for a quest they've (probably) done many times? I would go to the front line and spawn area attacks non stop while AFK with AutoHotKey, just to fuck with them.

Oh no virtual people are going to get mad at me in a game where they are powerless to stop me ohhhh noooooo what ever will I do?

Retard

I can tell you're both niggers because you don't see further than your own self-benefit.

What game is this? Sorry, I'm not a virgin

You sound like you're shit at video games. It would be more enjoyable and rewarding to beat out the hordes of other humans and claim the prize for yourself than to wait in a line so that nobody gets their feelings hurt during a fucking video game. Do you know why? You're not even hurting them if they struggle to beat the quest because everyone else is killing the mobs before them. They can git gud or stop playing the fucking game if that's the case.

classic wow,
I think some animation activates when they collect loot for finishing a quest.
So they have to wait 10 seconds every time a guy finishes a quest.
No one wants to be blacklisted, for cutting in line as no one will give them raid oppurtunities, whatever other things this game offers.

I have never played wow, I just read this.

It was literally a shitshow on launch night, and lines made stuff move way faster. Literally all there was to it.

Lel dis nigga gon b da first 2 die

Dwarf women are the hottest females in wow.

>I think some animation activates when they collect loot for finishing a quest.
that's dumb, there's no need for animation for everything in a videogame. it's like that God of War bullshit where every useless thing is a mini game, like opening chests
it impedes on the actual fun and is just tedious

what's to stop someone from cutting in line?

I-is this real????

white pride

Attached: 38bc8823374b457ab8e41654ff4d1949.jpg (100x100, 5K)

Owen Benjamin after he tried the starsofdeath

>being blizfag in 2k19

Attached: 1554678762035.png (1000x1000, 101K)

WoW classic isn't sold for anything, it is an extra given out in addition to any active subscription. If you have ever owned the game in any capacity you just resub, something that doesn't even have to cost anything if you've got fat stacks of gold on existing characters in the retail game.

WOW was made by white men for white men. WOW is the ultimate of white pride and will probably convert many impressionable young whites to White Nationalism

Your comment with OPs post that shit need to be on billboards everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=WcZe2JO238U

It's nothing new and has been done in far better games

Is the game free? It's just capitalist cucks.

It was a joke and people just chilling out and talking. you would earn more xp killing low level animals in the time it took you to queue and turn in the quest.

> Stormblood
> Good
You chose the worst expansion to prove your point?

>15 years after doing it the first time

Im not, i played test server, joined a discord n guild, arranged to quest with a couple other undead but come the day i just wasnt feeling the overwhelming feeling to play so i bought streets of rogue and chilled for a few hours. Fuck wow

FFXIV tranny detected

twitch.tv/yoni

KHAZAR MILKERS

There are based miqo'te on FF14 who boss up on trannies and gays. I myself have been banned for doing so.

Looks comfy, I played FFXI almost every day for about 3 years.

its not low Test anymore, goys. it's just "no Test"

Attached: 1555328783242.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

There are only two types of people who are so self-centered they don't see an issue with cutting lines. Niggers and the Chinese. Which are you?

Pre-NGE this is the one true MMO. Its sandbox economy was amazing. No virtual lines, just idle chit chat as you waited for your shuttle.

Attached: SWG.jpg (600x315, 41K)

Because we're /coming home/

So is no one going to mention wtf they're standing in line for?

What is the server that /pol plays on? Is it still Whitemane?

i thought this was a shitpost about Mt Everest but its actually a game? wtf is going on

KEKS

Attached: 1536353568421.jpg (222x227, 8K)

>15 years after doing it the first time
Which means all those players who did it the first time around still haven't learned a damn thing 15 years later.

mind blown at c-u-cks = keks

>Still 90's graffics,
>2019
>"new" game.

(((Blizzard)))

Attached: BA985746-4B3A-41BC-9143-AB68713B6448.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Because only white males play WoW classic.

A quest mob must be in Dun Morogh but I cant think for the life of me any quest worth queuing for. it must have been a joke.

There is a "mob" that "spawns" once every several minutes, and they need to kill that "mob" in order to complete their assigned quest.

Playing rise of nations right now while you losers are playing wow.

right? if i played this faggy game I would shit talk them while i hop the queue and probably get banned by the FAG trannies at Blizzard

black cock

Based.

WoW jannies are literally panicking right now trying to figure out what to do.

Herod is also p nice. One of the highest pops.

they prob mass report and the tranny faggs at blizzard will ban you

kek, what game is this?

Attached: 074.jpg (799x418, 344K)

RE2R for PC w mods

You guys don't understand how WoW works and how vicious the community is. It really does attract onions boys because social capital is EVERYTHING in that game. If you are marked as "toxic" then no one will invite you to their clan, and basically anything can incur's someone's wrath. The game is like some regimented service simulator.

Prob to kill one NPC or Loot an item that takes a few min to respawn. It is "WoW Classic" and I think a lot of people forgot about some of the horrors like this.

>not being a nigger makes you a basedboy
ok jew.

>self advertising
Die thot

yeah looked like resident evil to me. i only played 0 ,1 remake and 4 and 6 tho.
japanese make good looking females

Never played WoW (RuneChad here). What are they waiting for?

Nothing would happen there are hundreds of quest mobs in every zone constantly being tagged. I was playing since the servers went live and never seen a queue its clearly a joke by players

They didnt have to pick the busiest server. Idiots all just picking the same one cause more streamers

>paying full price for the same game you literally played decades ago
>a game that you could have played on private servers anytime
stop reward blizzard for their fuckery.

Do you use X Gonna Give it To Ya' mod?

Would be a shame is you got a T H O T A U D I T

>In the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>A fucking line
There's just too many of us, we are long overdue for a great purge.

Attached: 1509231743061.jpg (593x625, 64K)

Playing World of Warcraft does, in fact, make you a regular consumer of söylent

Good luck getting a gnomeron group on retail whilst leveling

(((SELF)))

A Jew. Everyone is talking about the Jew. Everyone is talking about the small hats and dual citizenship. It is on the lips of every mouth and every square the world over. From Hong Kong, to Iran, to Germany, to Russia, to the UK, and on and on and on. Trying to infiltrate China again? Well, they too, will know of the Jew.

When will she learn a wand does more dmg than her spells?

except the game was heavily automated with botting/scripts and doc buffs were quite gay

What game is this?