Welambonow sums up Cybermiles Conference

captiongenerator.com/962322/Cybermiles-conference

Attached: cmt.png (1121x763, 626K)

he used us

can i get a tldr?

dumped his bags on you + charging for his group

LMAO

Fucking KEK

This senile curry drinking cock bandit literally made you pay for a group, where he told you to buy a coin, and then he dumped it on you and now is telling you more coins to buy

>can't make this up
>nice try pajeet

wait he told his group he was dumping right?

This guy has always been a massive p.o.s. why would anyone trust him?

>dumped on his paid pajeet group

Attached: withjewsyoulose.jpg (920x708, 79K)

he dumped then told them

Attached: lel.jpg (500x333, 60K)

The guy acted like he was so cool for being a mediocre 30 year old financial advisor with a 200k portfolio. Absolutely as clueless as the rest of us

Paid member checking in. Lambo is pretty controversial but his picks are legit. Also to be fair he gave us real time updates during the conference and we had a few hours to get out before it tanked it was a nice read by him. The guy talks a lot of shit but you gotta respect his opinions

He sold the ATL

he's a nigger

He posted shots of when he bought and sold he made good money on it.Pretty sure he is white. Not black or Indian he’s a like 40 years old long term Wall Street guy I trust his advice much more than all these twitter kids I’ve done well since I joined

but he dumped on his followers

He gave us several hours to get out and he posted shots of his holdings no way him selling off could change a coin that big he did not even have 1 percent of the total volume for the day. He is not like mcafee who can move coins with tweets. Either way I’m up personally since I joined and he’s helped me avoid a bunch of coins that dumped hard during this market so I don’t care what others think asshole or not he maybe all I care about is my personal balances.

whats he charges?

Not sure . He has different rates dm him on discord I don’t know exactly

lol acess to his forum is 500 dollars. You paid for this shit?

>stockholm syndrome in effect

Yes in the grand scheme of things that’s not much he’s saved me way more than that. I want a Wall Street prick like him who is on all the time watching stuff for me instead of blindly falling this forum or some random kid with no financial background on twitter. I personally think it was worth it

I don't ever post on this fuking pajeet board but you're a fuking retard dude.

This guy is a 22 year old basement dweller that's mentally challenged due to insane drug abuse (we tracked his reddit) and was a long time poster on the misc (bb.com).

You fucking idiots get played so hard it's hilarious. Fuck you guys are dumber than he, that's an accomplishment to say at least.

Dumb pajeets srsly

Dude this is actually depressing as fuck please get your act together

I was told to revisit this thread. The amount of salt that is flowing from you kids is hilarious. My portfolio and picks continue to thrive in this downturn and that makes you angry. You continue to lose money keep making up rumors about me. I do not know many 22 year olds that could show balances of nearly 1.1 million dollars or who have licenses series 7, 66, cfp etc not sure how that would even be possible you dumb pajeet you have to be sponsored for those exams by firms and they do not hire 20-22 year olds who are still in college to be advisers. In this thread you have people saying I am black , white, asian and anywhere from a old man to a college kid. Unbelievable the jealousy on here.

>I was told to revisit this thread.
By who, your mom?
>My portfolio and picks continue to thrive in this downturn
Dumping on your idiot followers is a good business model.

>Unbelievable the jealousy on here.
nobody is jealous of you idoit. They are questioning if you are a scam artist or not. Clearly you are since your shilling your services here

A scam artist does not post proof of his credentials. A scam artist takes money and disappears. I am online 12 hours or a day my vip guys can confirm. I spent over 15 years working for some of the largest financial institutions in the world in new york and now moved to the west coast semi retired and do crypto for fun. Guess what I am good at it and it makes 4 chan kids upset. Nobody likes other people doing well especially when the market is performing bad and they are holding "dojo" bags down 70-90%.

i could care less about you. Im done replying to you

I didn't know there was a fucking conference, I was happily accumulating during that moon and got bogged while I slept.

Still holding cmt. Am I fucked?

Sadly, none of them will learn from this.

Nope still a good coin for the future for sure. They just botched the conference and me being a savy investor knew that it was due for a pull back for the following reasons. 1. Sell the news always in crypto. 2. Whenever a coin has a nice run up take some profits people get greedy and forget to. 3. Poorly executed conference. 4. Testnet again before a main net was announced during conference and people are impatient. 5. Bad market conditions.

Why would you disappear when you can repeatedly dump on retards and have them ask for more?

Me selling my insignicant portion of cmt which was around 0.83 of the total 24 hour volume on the world's largest exchange had 0 effect on the price. You are too stupid to understand basic concepts like this. If it was some obscure outside the top 400 coin then yes I could move the price with that order but there was a 25 btc buy wall up when I sold and the price actually went up 2 % after I sold retard. My vip guys literally had hours to exit the position if they wanted to. I wish I had the power to move a coin inside the top 150 but you would need far more capital than what I invested.

>my insignicant portion
>A million coins (so you claim)
Nice PnD will watch out for your next one

Also if I wanted to dump on my followers I would pick obscure coins on small shit tier exchanges like koreanjew and accumulate a ton before telling them to buy and then I would sell. All my picks are found on Binance and Bittrex and are large cap companies my bank roll has no effect on their prices you dumb clown.

Let me teach you a basic finance lesson for free you pleb. The number of coins is irrelevant and so is the coin price. Look at the total market cap to determine what a large amount is. A million coins of something that trades at 8-10 cents like CMT is hardly anything. A whale would be dumping like 30 million coins+ lulz. You are so dumb please go to investopedia and read some basic financial concepts.

Hey man, not everyone here hates you fyi. I appreciate when you drop by to answer questions, please keep doing that in the future.

You had that much at the peak of the bull run like the rest of us, your portfolio is utter shit right now. Show proof otherwise

>mcap means anything in terms of moving the rice in crypto
Holy shit people pay this brainlet lmao

are you telling me, dumb retards still fall for the pump group meme?

Attached: 1516215111585.gif (330x190, 2.85M)