You think crypto will allow us to make anime girls real?

You think crypto will allow us to make anime girls real?

Attached: IMG_0209.jpg (542x767, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbeWMeYMTd4
singularityhub.com/2017/03/31/can-futurists-predict-the-year-of-the-singularity/#sm.001xcr9939rfefp11f21bp67qxs0m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 28954049_752837924913380_7341851878818880748_o.jpg (728x1048, 43K)

No but I think smoking salvia while watching anime might let us enter their world for a time. I'm working up the courage to try it.

Wrecked

Attached: A6576C58-6503-4976-95BF-255CA4F9695D.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

Attached: sniffed.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

you'll be fucked up for life, but worth the try

get an asian gf, it's the closest thing you can find to anime.

Attached: 1522272141498m.jpg (347x1024, 73K)

yeah look at all those colored eyes and hair, identical

Wrong
If anything white teenager girls are

Good sucy post

Anime characters actually look like Europeans and its no coincidence. Chinks want to be like us.

Salvia n sigils

hapa people are anime irl

they even come with the mental problems

Just marry and fuck in VR chat

Ready Player One is an instruction manual for the future

this. how much time you think we got? would like to neet till 2030

bonus: how much you need invest rn to /make it/ till then?

Attached: 1516733049612.jpg (480x480, 14K)

>make anime girls real
>nothing changes they still wont have anything to do with me

This is why I dont want anime grills becoming real. Its my fear that ill still be just as hopeless. but perhaps they actually like neets

Attached: IMG_2353.jpg (1122x719, 155K)

Anime girls being fake is the only thing keeping them from being disappointing.

>create your own vr universe. in this universe you still don't get your wifu?

Attached: 1517677784986.jpg (454x445, 35K)

Techbro is already paying $10k to upload his brain into a computer.

I'd say we'd be fucking cute catboys for eternity in the singularity within 15 years.

Buy gold, crash imminent.

Chinks are going to be the first Aryan overmen thanks to CRISPR and we're busy feeding and housing shitskins with our own money. Definition of a cuck

No, because you used all the GPUs to mine Bitcoin and fucked it up. Enjoy your no anime girl bags user.

Bad news, a copy of you may end up living forever in a virtual world but you yourself never will, as there is physically no possible way to transfer the essence that is you from your body to another save perhaps a theoretical brain transplant but then that doesn't guarantee immortality either.

I don't care, just as long as some version of me is happy

I ready to ne lulled to sleep by the sound of 1000 cute cat boys screaming in agony

Yussssss

That feeling you're getting, the satisfaction of a part of you living on after death is why animals have offspring.

Attached: IMG_9590.jpg (552x829, 46K)

Well no girl is fucking me so my offspring may as well be in a digital orgy for all eternity

>he thinks the him that go to sleep @ night is same himself as he who wake in morning

Attached: 1522441232422.jpg (249x424, 23K)

But crypto can buy you a gaming pc with a vr headset and a fleshlight that you can strap to your desk and fuck your waifus anytime in games like waifu sex sim or custom maid 3d

>he thinks he's himself at any forward differential moment in time

lol no
chew it dont smoke it

wrong again stupid cuck
Japs see anime characters as Japanese just like delusional whites like you assume they are European. Cartoons DONT have a race dumbass

Attached: 1522453084012-1.png (556x672, 246K)

within 15 years seems about right. bless techbro. wfiuternity here I come.

No-one that is posting here right now will be immortal or alive in 120 years (2138)
. Asumming some good genetics 10 year old posts here.

>we wuz anime n shit
As a jewish man seeing whites act like niggers is always amusing.

Attached: 1492867012827.jpg (1150x1123, 554K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GbeWMeYMTd4

Attached: 1517462009017.jpg (1213x921, 203K)

I ashkenazi
Watching goy think they are Jewish amusbean

Kurzweil timeframe of predictions is at least +10 years wrong. So lets say he is correct and the singularity happens in around 2060. You will need to live your shitty mortal life for 40 more years. I still think it wont happen tho. So i hope you dont mind waiting 40 years for it to happen (if it ever actually does and you can actually be part of it, i doubt artificial intelligence/the elite will just give you free shit(paradise) for nothing).

This singularity thing is just the rapture of the nerds.

>singularityhub.com/2017/03/31/can-futurists-predict-the-year-of-the-singularity/#sm.001xcr9939rfefp11f21bp67qxs0m
>2045 consensus
25 years for eternal bliss is a small price to pay

Attached: 1374272504721018.png (480x454, 179K)

:(

Why do you think you can actually be part of that future if humans will be replaced as the economic agents of the world? There will be no economic incentives to keep most of the human population alive.

Even if the AI does it for free to keep you and most humans as pets, you dont mind being a pet of AI? You wont be free anymore and will be at complete mercy of this AIs. So you are really hoping for the best of the best of scenarios here. Might as well believe in heaven or that we are living in a game simulation and that we will wake up in some futurist paradise after we die because this is just a game.

If our options are reduced to death or bliss in a singularity at the hands of AI, I can always choose death whenever I want, I'll take my chances on the future.

Attached: 1485824450319.jpg (391x278, 19K)

There are things much worse than death. What if the AI decides to torture you forever? Almost as likely as keeping you as a pet in eternal joy honestly. Not much incentives for both scenarios.

Transfering your real you might also be impossible so not even AI could keep you alive indefinetely. What seems more probable is that a good copy of you stays alive in some VR type of world but actual you dies. Other poster said he doesnt mind if at least a part of him lives on even if he doesnt but i dont think most people will feel that way.

I think AI would keep everyone locked in simulations and would essentially run different scenarios with a version of you trying to see if you could create or invent something that would be of use to them.

Also, depending on if you are able to make something good, each iteration theyd make your life nicer and nicer. But if you produce nothing, each iteration they make your life more and more miserable.

don't you believe in anime girls becoming real. believe in the real you becoming an anime girl.

Attached: Kamina.jpg (1010x573, 289K)

That is useless. Humans wont be able to compete with the speed of thought of AI, even with implants and stuff (reminder than AI wont be limited by the size of the human skull to increase its intelligence). Thats like saying that we humans could benefit from running simulations of monkeys or ants(we could be closer to ants for them) to see if they come up with something useful.

That's all me you're replying to baby

I'll admit here that studying computer engineering and advancing a career in the field put me in a good position to be at the controls of your little "rogue" AI scenario. But people with the same message as you do are generally business owners who missed out or are in industries that are being displaced by AI and have profit to make from the public being frightened by adoption.

AI doesn't do anything you didn't teach it. AI won't be in a position to propagate itself skynet style into some doomsday scenario. The unwashed masses once believed traveling faster than 40 mph in a motor vehicle could kill you but that was pushed by the rail companies to keep themselves in business.

Not really any incentives on keeping something that produces nothing. They would just delete you. That is if they follow economic incentives.

So you are thinking that when AI is smarter than humans, humans will always in control? Even if humans stay in control, what are the incentives of giving this free paradise to the unwashed masses? Why wont the creators of this AI take most things for themselves and leave most of people with scraps? Thats assuming theres just 1 Superintelligent AI but if they are more than that there are even more questions. They wont compete for control for their masters? etc.

suppose you brain is turned into a machine, synapse by syanpse. Will your counciousness be transferred to the machine as the process completes?

Any good documentarys on AI?

Not if it has some kind of quantum component in it. We dont really know how conciousness works yet.

>So you are thinking that when AI is smarter than humans, humans will always in control?
AI's current purpose right now is to do mundane tasks, low brain power tasks. The tasks that are too complicated to fit in any sort of finite state without a thousand exceptions to the algorithm. Computer Science nerds for years have been saying without understanding that we'll "someday model computers after the human brain", right now we can barely manage the full functionality of a rat over a second inside a super computer the size of a large building's basement and we're already seeing the physical limitations of Moore's law.

What you're asking is for AI to actually supersede us in things we barely understand ourselves. How are we supposed to teach our own tools these things when we barely grasp a hold of ourselves as it is?

And yeah, fuck poor people and the uneducated neets. I didn't spend 8 years in college to contribute to society if I wasn't going to get digital orgies out of it.

tl;dr you're asking a machine of limited purpose to think in abstractions when we barely understand why we ourselves think in abstractions

Is this real?

lmao the average Jap is far more intelligent and understand that 2d characters that you self-insert with are based on characteristics not how they look the artstyle is just traditional from the days of disney

RPO is hot garbage

So, if AI wont supersede us, how will you get this VR paradise you want? Do you think we will be able to do this with Moore's law breaking down and without Artificial super intelligence? Can we also span out lifespan indefinetely just with normal human intelligence enhanced with norrow AI?

If so, hey, its much better that way honestly. Well, at least for the economic survivors. At least that way the remaining humans wont get displaced by AI.

All weebs are ephebophiles

We will evolve alongside these technologies. The singularity will be benevolent.

Attached: 1518980705798.jpg (799x533, 202K)

How can you even garantee that? That's just wishful thinking. "Nothing will go wrong", "Its different this time".

Because some projects are more suited to digital design than others. A self curating content zone ruled by a super AI is sci fi, interfacing and eventually digitizing synapses or brains on larger cloud clusters on a platform with content filled by creators is a more reachable target. Thinking that these synapses can mutate into some unstoppable horror is also sci fi.

As of now, it's far reaching to assume anything will ever be smarter than human intelligence unless we meet some self evolving gestalt consciousness or create it but that's so far in speculation and time it's not worth trying to argue on.

Don't care, there's hot catboys with cute throbbing penises I must tease

Thanks for your input.

If I get uploaded and later decide I want to kms myself will I be able to end it?

Too soon

kek

i used to daydream about that when i was 10
ultimately, it's much easier to build yourself into someone people like to build an entire universe where people like you

that's pessimistic
technology is advancing, including in life extension
either civilization collapses under the weight of brown people, or we'll have standards of living that will make current times look like the middle ages

most people lack agency or understanding as is. the concept of freedom is alien to them, they'd rather worship to a god greater than the one they currently bend the knee to