What do we do now?

What do we do now?

Wait until next week for more confirmation or believe blindly jBonds will bring money to UAE like crazy no matter what happens.

Attached: 1518377690220.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_bin_Saeed_Al_Maktoum
seedgroup.com/
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07983385/filing-history
youtu.be/jvfx1XCbuPo?t=1580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1519167069463.png (768x1024, 591K)

Balls deep in this shitcoin and it's not looking too good tbqh.. im not gonna sell but this project changed drastically over night

Luckily I was waiting for eth to dump further before investing more. Good call

JNT is my favorite coin now I am thinking of taking short terms gains (if it ever gains somehow) or selling at loss. If it was big, normies on reddit would have mentionned it.

>jBonds
what even are supposed to be those jbonds? as I understand a regular bond is basicly a loan with certain interest rate, who is gonna create those jbonds, what are they gonna be backed by? how will it work? are they gonna be stable as fiat? or at least close to it?

Why would you sell in the middle of this shit bear market anyways, i thought anyone invested in this was in it for the long term.

also how are jbonds less regulatory problematic than jfiat? I would think it wold the opposite

It will be a maker dao clone. Nothing more. Useless pos since jnt is not necessary anymore

Jcash=real money
Jbonds= value soft pegged to real money. Will vary few percent like tether thus not reasl money

my expectations were never pegged to what happened in the short term, get out if you can't handle it brainlet

so it won't be backed by anything off chain?

im in too deep with this coin at this point. gonna wait for the seed article next week to decide. fuck my life

Its 3 cents below ico price.Coins come in to the market at 7x ico with way WAY less going for it than jibrel has.95% of these coins will die a death.99% of them couldnt get 250 million of backing, get cz, hongfei to speak at their conference.or get don tapscott to advise for them,Whatever your thoughts are on todays news, its still insanely undervalued and a way safer bet than most of the other shitcoins out there.

I'm really alarmed that they just change the nature and function of JNT out of the blue.

theyre starting to talk about it now that the cnbc fag talked about crypto/traditional asset coins

Yes as far as I understand. No idea how it is supposed to work then.

Or be. Smart and do not invest in any of the coins during bear unless you are already balls deep .

yes we should all be thrilled though because jnt will be burned to vote on wallet default settings.

Agree. Haven’t bought yet though.

What happened?

lol then it's another ponzi with a speculative shitcoin attached.
Id rather use tether which even during a crash doesn't go higher than 1.02 or something like that

Remember me fags??? I’m the idiot who sold my bags for a total profit of about $100. I was mocked and laughed at. Guess whose laughing now fucking loosers

that was straight up shameful from them to come up with such BS

how long did it take you to sell your bags anyway the volume is nonexistent. i thought about selling mine but it would take forever, just going to chalk it up as 10k spent on lottery scratch tickets.

You idiots really don't get it do you. All of you Jiblets are suffering from "sunk cost fallacy." You've invested your money into this scamelcoin so you have a hard time realizing how obvious of a scam Talallah is leading you into. The latest medium post was the most effective FUD I've ever seen. So effective in fact, that I market sold my entire 100k stack. JNT won't even be pumped up by tokenized assets anymore, its now as useless as LINK. Furthermore, the mechanics and "stability" of the token means that the price of 1 JNT will never exceed a dollar. Jesus i'm sick to my fucking stomach just thinking about this.

I'm kind of amazed you managed to fit BAT FUD into that.

You're either fudding intentionally or misinformed yourself.

Why do you say that 1 JNT will never exceed a dollar? JNT hold the value of jBonds on the network.

your guess is as good as mine lil jiblet. i'm fucking pissed off and worried. a couple of my guys still in it believe that it's a good thing the Jihad Network decided to drop jCash because of regulatory hurdles.

But with all these bullshit delays, that abysmal medium article, and shit ass damage control in the telegram, I don't even know if I believe they're tokenizing anything. And what's the deal with that 250M? Where the fuck is that going?

Trading volume is low as fuck, can't even sell my shit off without dropping price by 10%, and Talal Bin Laden is backing out of the solvency function he's been shilling since he started.

I don't know what to do.

I only bought in about 800ish usd

I bought in around low 40s cent and sold around 46 or 48. Can’t remember exactly. I was happy as a pig in mud to get rid of my bags. I’m not a genus by any means, but I’m far from an idiot. The more I thought about jnt the more I didn’t believe in their idea

>and Talal Bin Laden is backing out of the solvency function he's been shilling since he started.
>I don't know what to do.
I wonder if people will start contacting some regulatory agencies to crack down on this scam for such obvious deceiving

was wondering that myself. if we follow the original narrative, the jBonds will be debt from outside corporations, municipals, and federals tokenized using CryDRs. But as we now know, the original narrative is BTFO and I wouldn't be surprised if those bonds were issued from the Jihad Network themselves. I'm not gonna own a solvency coin for camel issued debt, fuck that shit.

Their idea is literally the future. However their implementation, goals , team and progress means they won't be the ones making it a reality.

For what?

Jesus Christ.... dyor!!!

You guys need baby sitters for your investments. Stop reading the shill shit on these forums

There are coins like icx, prl, and gvt which I am in very heavily and have been rewarding me very much..... besides icx which I need to reach 3.2x usd before I start to profit.

What changed?

This will never work coming from the Middle East. They will never get the regulatory boards to back then

Besides that, nobody wants to tokenize shit. Sit down and think why anybody would want to. I can’t think of any real reason.

JCash is asset-backed ala Tether. jBonds whatever the fuck they are are the ones that are JNT backed.

well they did an ico and took a lot of money from people deceiving them into thinking that the token will be used differently and are now backtracking.

and what is jnt backed by then?
2 ponzis backing eachother.
This shit looks more shady by the minute I swear

Tokenizing assets is the future. I can understand not thinking Jibrel can accomplish that because I don't either anymore. However if you think that tokenizing assets is stupid then you are a total brainlet.

Didn’t most governments come out and say.... be careful with icos most are scams

This is the risk you take trying to get rich. Sorry for you brother. I honestly wish you guys the best.

old value proposition: DAO smart contract buys JNT to provide on-chain proof of solvency for assets, focus of project = tokenizing real world assets

new value proposition: JNT burned when voting for default currency in jwallet, dev team building more shit to power jwallet better

While your waiting for the future, ill hold my gvt icx prl and eng bags and watch money roll in every time I refresh my delta app

nah I'm fine with it and I don't even like the regulations, I'm just saying some people who bought the top will be desperate enough to do it imo, although they are not based in the US so it's gonna be less likely
well thought out scamel

Jnt backed by speculation like literally every other shitcoin

Can I not tokenize my assets with true usd... which is audited by the kikes and transparent?

Ponziception, literally

god dammit why didn't I just buy eth years ago

this shitcoin roulette is not for me

Attached: 1450175647222.gif (500x500, 2.01M)

I’ll be honest. Most the stuff shilled in here is shit

Amb is the only coin I’m holding that is usually shilled on here

Ya..... \biz did call eth, they did call neo, but remember, this place was full of actual smart people at the time

Now it’s a bunch of sheep Lambo fags who follow whatever biz tells them to do. It’s comical to watch.

Sell now while you still can. I bailed earlier today. Glad I did. Will not be buying back in. All the shilling behind this coin is bunk once you actually read the whitepaper. JNT is a gas coin, nothing more.

Like, this is literally a coin that could go to near 0 in a week. Nobody wants to touch it, and it only takes a couple desperate bagholders to collapse prices. Holding this thing is like holding a time bomb.

I invested $4000 at 40 cents so I'm down by $2000 at the moment. I'm still going to hold for another year or two and hope for the best. If this does end up going to 0, well I guess I'll just have to claim capital loses for my tax return to get some of that money back. Must feel bad having 100k+ stack at the moment though.

Too early buddy, it’s a marathon not a sprint. Steel hands here I don’t understand the FUD nothing changed really

except for JNT is officially a shitcoin

We’ll see. I don’t plan to sell for a long time this doesn’t mean shit, Poly is a scam and it mooned. This has real people behind it, real people with real reputations and I like what they’re doing, hope I can catch the bottom.

Who on this team has a reputation besides their "advisor" Dan Tapscott?

Dan is huge and lives between Dubai, Canada, England and he’s a big deal. The Shiekh is a huge deal and the Seed is a monster deal. You guys are crazy

so, their team is shit besides one advisor with an undefined role?

The SEED deal likely won't even involve JNT. Talal/Yaz or whoever is lying. Why would they want the excess volatility of "jBonds"?

You anons are insane. I think this will moon we’ll see

i can't tell if that one user really dumped his bags in the other thread. he completely 180'd by saying all the fudders were just fags with buy orders and then an hour later he says he's just dumped.

Check etherdcan and it doesn’t matter, store the coins and forget about them. In a bull run this is going to do great the price today means nothing to me

i'm not touching my stack until 2019 earliest. i'll gladly watch this go to 0 before i sell and miss the biggest moon mission i'd ever get, fuck that

why exactly will this piece of shit moon?

If jCash doesn't work with JNT backing it, why would jAssets or jBonds work at all?

They lost 20% of their tokenized FIAT in a small pilot over a few weeks. There is no way any institution would touch that to tokenize anything, KEK

Go ahead shill me why jBonds will work if jCash can't work.

People were under the false impression that JNT would be required in order back tokenized assets, but that is not true. It is a gas token and is worth pennies.

you have such good fud angles now and this is the one you are rolling with ffs

Dam I knew this was a shitcoin but I figured that if I bought in at 25 cents the Devs were going to release news that pumped it and I'd be able to sell for a nice profit. Now they decided to be real honest and came out and said lol guys we can't really do what we said we were going to do and we'll never be listed on Binance. The fuck

I don't even care. I dumped this afternoon and have no intention of re-buying. I do think that people should be warned though because a lot of the shilling on this board has been dishonest.

The changed the project in a way that JNT is obsolete. Fuck this

they just hooked us up, dubai is basically a fucking lock now.

I understand the team know better than us but can someone explain to me? Why jBonds+JNT will work I'm not seeing it?

>can't do this with jCash? ok fuck you we'll create something else that btfo your regulations and can be adopted fucking everywhere and here are a shitload of monetary incentives to choose the jnt-backed approach, but if you don't want to you can use asset-backed shit which still pumps the value of jnt

Attached: 1520034226494.jpg (888x589, 326K)

where's that retard that made that JNT flowchart when you need him

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:49:15 PM]:
TL;DR on why we need to increase JNT utility (through jGas, Jibrel products, etc.)

Effectively, in our simulation, we ended up with a shortfall of JNT, so we went to market and balanced.

But in a constantly bear market (the entire period tested was downward), we will either constantly need to liquidate cash for JNT, or ensure enough JNT is being circulated back to the Jibrel DAO to back the CryDRs.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:49:25 PM]:
This is done through jWallet, Jibrel Search, jNode, etc.

>tristan, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:50:23 PM]:
He means why would someone make a CryDr vs sending $50 to your bank account and receiving $50 jcash if that is an option

>tristan, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:50:43 PM]:
*use JNT to make a crydr

Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:50:50 PM]:
The compliance levels for jCash are really high, both on the tokenizer and the purchaser.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:51:07 PM]:
The accessibility of jBonds (purely onchain solution) is very lucrative for the tokenizer, and much more convenient for the purchaser.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:51:30 PM]:
So while both will be offered, we expect it to be predominantly JNT backed.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:51:47 PM]:
Which will also allow us to wind-down the asset backed tokens in the medium/longer term and achieve full decentralization

> monetary incentives
please do explain

>Phil, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:46:23 PM]:
Will you incentivize the usage of JNT in the process or will it simply be an option besides regular fiat?

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:46:47 PM]:
Price is discounted in JNT, USD prices are pretty inflated. Ensuring people will prefer JNT.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:47:00 PM]:
We will also make it very easy to settle using JNT without having to source it manually.

>Phil, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:47:35 PM]:
That's great! What do you mean by discounted exactly? What is the discount applied to?

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:48:05 PM]:
For example, if a basic jNode subscription costs 500 USD

If settled in JNT, it will be the equivalent of 400 (20% reduced)

a lot of typing that literally explains nothing

so no monetary incentive unless you want to use these new "services"?. got it.

And now the walkoff homerun:

>Phil, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:56:03 PM]:
So will the liquidity provided by SEED be only for jCash or also for jBonds?

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:56:25 PM]:
Both, with a strong focus on jBonds (JNT backed), because the goal there is a decentralization play.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:56:32 PM]:
And there is much more favorable regulation in the UAE.

>Phil, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:56:38 PM]:
That's amazing news.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:56:45 PM]:
For example, futher evidence of jCash not cannabilizing jBonds (JNT backed tokens) - offering this compliantly to Swiss residents requires an in-person interview.

>Yazan admin, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:56:57 PM (3/30/18, 4:57:11 PM)]:
So we are confident most users will prefer jBonds rather than going through the obstacles of jCash.

>Phil, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:57:36 PM]:
Thank you. This shows that JNT investors will clearly still benefit heavily, because jBonds will be backed by JNT.

>Phil, [Mar 30, 2018, 4:57:49 PM]:
This was what I was looking for!

ico bags here. wanted to hold longtherm but this fud is getting me. will prop sell my bags. damn u sand niggers

> a lot of typing, doesn't explain how jBonds actually work

don't forget this would also apply to jBonds since they are backed by JNT:

> Key Issues: Insufficient market liquidity / activity for Proof of Solvency to be completely decentralized.
> Under current market conditions (+70% correction), the system would’ve remained balanced, but would have lost funds in excess of AED 2,000,000 (US$ 544,520) to provide only AED 10,000,000 (US$ 2,722,600) worth of CryDRs (20% deterioration).

The problem is jCash was being liquidated, won't jBonds be liquidated in a bear market. They lost the hedge amount (150% in) + 20% on top because they ended up with a shortfall of JNT.

"Effectively, in our simulation, we ended up with a shortfall of JNT, so we went to market and balanced."

How will changing to bonds stop this shortfall/loss mechanism at all? That is the primary problem with jCash+JNT not the regulation BS.

Nothing. All the team does is lying pretending that ppl will use it.

you know what really sucks, we couldn't even get a short term pump out of this

I always thought there's a chance it could fail but I figured at least it would pump at some point, even a literal ponzi like bitconnect pumped and you could make money out of that before it all came crashing down
not this though

Because they don't work. Just like the previous concept.

They made everything confusing as fuck, so nobody even understood it, and then said 'yeah JNT is Proof of Solvency, so it'll go up guaranteed!' to get you to buy. You bought, but the token failed to moon. So they said fuck it and now they are trying the exact same thing again with jBonds. This confusing and convoluted way of explaining it is done deliberately, so they can always go back on what they sai by going 'that's not what we meant, you misunderstood'!

There is no easy way to explain jBonds, because it's basically nothing. They are just beating around the bush, because there's no actual implementation behind this project.

ye m2. i thought it could do at least one fucking pump. fuck that.

It's a scam. Just market sold

why not desu you gotta keep the faith in allah's apostles

Attached: 1518965037947.png (888x1025, 1.38M)

>The Shiekh is a huge deal and the Seed is a monster deal

tl;dr:
The guy we care about has, basically, Ahmed as his first name and Saeed as his next name.
He has a nine-year-old estranged son who has Saeed as his first name and Ahmed as his next name.
Seed Group is owned by the nine-year-old.

You seem to be thinking of the wrong Sheikh:
I thought this was dumb FUD before buying 470k jibbies, but reading it again...

The "Sheikh" we care about is named Ahmed. Ahmed Saeed: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_bin_Saeed_Al_Maktoum

The Seed Group is owned by his son, whose name is Saeed. Saeed Ahmed. Go to seedgroup.com/ and see the link that says "A Company of The Private Office of Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum"?

1. That link clearly says Saeed Ahmed. That's nine-year-old Saeed Ahmed, not the old man, Ahmed Saeed.

2. Look up the nine-year-old's name here:
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07983385/filing-history

Yeah, the Seed Group self-describes themselves as being the private office for this Saeed Ahmed individual, and then you search for a company with the same name and see the director of the company is the kid's mother, ELGAMAL, Nivin Saad Eldin Mohamed, Duchess.

Seed Group is just some company with money. Unclear how much money it has, but its chairman is a child who is estranged from his father and its director is that child's mother, who is apparently not on good terms with the father.

It seems like the Seed Group has an email contact link, we could probably ask them directly who the chairman is or what level of involvement the mother has.

Continuing...

As for Don Tapscott, I still don't know what makes him a big deal, but he says he's an advisor of Jibrel and implies that he thinks highly of it. Watch from 26:20 to about 27:20 of Tapscott's presentation here:
youtu.be/jvfx1XCbuPo?t=1580

Also, I can't remember but I think he mentions right around / shortly before that, that Jibrel has some big South Korean play cooked up. I wonder what it is.

The problem is, I think the Jibrel project seems really cool, but that doesn't mean anything to me as a holder of JNT if they leave JNT behind. And I wonder if that applies here: even if Don Tapscott is some big name, and even if he believes in the Jibrel project, that only means he thinks Jibrel is going to do well. It doesn't necessarily mean he thinks that JNT will moon, but I do think there's a very good chance for recovery - not just in a bull market, but because virtually any usage of jBonds should make this moon 10x. And this doesn't seem to be a scam project, just startup being brought back down from heaven to earth.

Yeah.

Maybe Jow Forums should compile a list of questions, so we can be ready to ask when they show up in Telegram in a couple of weeks to deliver next week's medium post.

This is insane. Talal/Yaz are deceitful at best. This shitcoin is done.

I just market sold

any kind of reasonable question gets shouted down by uninformed telegram bagholders suffering from severe cognitive dissonance

Sheik Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum

OMG HAHA TOP KEK

Attached: JiBReL.jpg (634x1102, 80K)

Why would anyone still be interested in this project? The USP, the SEED group partnership, has basically no effect in the bagholders of JNT since it will be used for jCash. jBonds which was created in panic mode to satisfy the bagholders will have no benefit over other stablecoins.

Good luck to everyone who still believes in the project or more likely holds because of dreams and greed

Still holding 450k JNT, but desu...not so comfy anymore after changing the whole nature of the project.

I will discuss this change in a deeper conversation with yazan and talal, but this is quiet fucked up

Attached: 1519510287976.png (185x272, 83K)

How do you discuss with him? Are you some kind of vip holder?

PM him and you will get answers if you ask srs questions and raise your concerns.

How do you even plan to sell such a big stack with non existent volume?