This is the final bull trap before the death cross and bitcoin plummeting to 2.8k

This is the final bull trap before the death cross and bitcoin plummeting to 2.8k.

Attached: 1520613052769.jpg (634x742, 81K)

kys, death cross already happened, it was a coordinated dump to shake out weak faggots like yourself. you missed the bottom just fomo in already

>tfw this dip=some pack of exchanges sell Bitcoin he not really have when people start wintraw Bitcoin will happen MtGox2

Attached: 14523223.jpg (920x730, 56K)

>being this wrong

Bitcoin will never rise above 8k again.

Attached: bear-pepe.png (384x384, 17K)

kys deluded bullfag

>w-weak hands!!
Everytime it's the same shit from retarded permabulls. I'm laughing. You really held all this time instead of cashing out and buying back in later. Hilarious. It's absolutely hilarious how stupid you permabulls are.
Alright, you keep holding with your STEEL HANDS whilst I make money shorting the fuck out of you with my "weak hands". Stay poor.

Attached: 1509366075375.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

multiple mainstream media and memetriangle personalities make a memechart
the market crosses the meme chart an the doom and gloom personalities start bragging they're right
OP is either a brainless follower or a manipulator

I guarentee we're around 8k by the end of april

can tell you're full of shit you can't even justify your claim

This is the worst month in over 4 years maybe ever
If you're selling NOW you are the epitome of a buy high sell low retard faggot

Attached: th.png (892x362, 147K)

That's funny when you don't see the graph. It's less bubble like and actually looks like a investment

>brainless follower
More like educated follower. I know that people fear the death cross and the actual manipulators will take advantage of this as they always do. This is the reason why TA works, because everyone believes in it and the whales make it real. I don't care whether or not bitcoin goes to 2.8k or 28k in April, I'm ready for both. I'm here laughing at retarded permabull STORNG HAND HODLERS. You faggots make me laugh so hard and I love making money whilst you cry about the market to going up because the only way you low IQ idiots know how to make money is by buying and holding.

2.8k, 5k, 3.5k 35k, it does not matter to me. What matters to me is making money and laughing at you fags whilst your bags get heavier and heavier.

Attached: 1520612416165.jpg (634x513, 52K)

Its only going higher from here because this is the worst month ever...r-r-right?

Attached: hmm.png (600x474, 6K)

speculating in a currency is about the number of users and shops accepting
if you think we're going back it doesn't make any sense
bitcoin is healthy no matter what anyone says it's doing its job

The only time you need to become concerned is in like 2028 when the mining reward is 1.5625 coins and then you need adoption to cover with fees with a flowing economy to maintain security
A lot can happen from not until 2028 but right now it looks extremely promising

Rhymes with engaged
Rhymes with contorted

tell me 1 fucking reason why you think its going to 2.8k? because you farted? great analysis faggot

90% of Jow Forums pajeets screaming bitcoin is dead, guess who makes money trading that 90% or 10% idiot

enjoy wagecucking aka "making money" hurr durr guess what, show me a millionaire who got there by making money and not investing. good luck with your pathetic life

there isn't any reason why it should be dropping this hard
good for you if you can remain balanced and calculated, but you're literally calling for 2.8k in the OP and now you're backtracking that statement and acting superior that you have all the basis covered so shut the fuck up fucking retard faggot

>isn't any reason
The cartel aren't done dumping their 3 tril $ on your ass, enjoy the suppressed price.

just because you dont know what the reason is it doesnt mean that it shouldnt be dropping. thats not how speculation works

Death cross has happened and basically it's gone up sideways from then. It thought this is when we would go super low, it's weird.

Uh oh, looks like I made the permabulltard angry. Is it the anger that renders you incapable of reading, or were you always like this? Oh, of course it is the latter; you are a permabull after all!

Attached: 15105986102304.jpg (480x720, 56K)

whether you're right or wrong, the simple fact is, you're trying /way/ too fucking hard

I've been telling you guys for weeks the death cross is a meme.

you're reasoning is market manipulation and nothing to do with the technology product or anything you invested in
unless you're a 2017 fag looking for short term fiat then I don't have anything to say

i day traded my 25 year old ass to couple millions what are you doing with your life? clearly nothing because you still can't justify why bitcoin will drop to 2.8k

i'm a 2012 fag who doesnt have to worry about weight of his bags. there is always a multitude of factors affecting the price, some of them you know about some of them you don't. you make your bets on options with higher probability. thats how speculation works.

How high will it go?

Last time bitcoin death crossed in 08/2015, it marked the end of the bear market.

Who's the qt?
Asking for Joe Biden.

You can smell the anxiety and the fear of a late December buyer that is over reacting at any FUD thread.

Why are u posting underage girls?

Respond

Why are you posting a photo of a child?

20 posts of you faggots replying to a pedo. Fuck you biz

Kek

>there's no reason
Normies aren't interested anymore, financial institutions aren't buying in. It's called demand and there is none left because crypto currently does nothing. You can't buy anything with it, it doesn't store value, it does fuck-all right now. Literally the only people buying right now were already in crypto and are doing so for purely speculative purposes. Except the whole market is bleeding actual fiat like a stuck pig and as people realize the "dip" they bought is still massively overvalued, the bottom becomes the ceiling.

I mean hey if there's no reason for it to drop like this you should be buying like crazy, right? Bull run soon? 7k is a steal, right? Got a second mortgage on your home to buy le dip yet?