IP Sharing Exchange - ip.sx

>Hits hard-cap in just 4 days, only 10MM
>small mcap, perfect for moon mission
>experience team
>already on two exchanges within a week, high volume
>UP 50% IN THE BEAR MARKET
>Demo released after 2 weeks
>Major EU partnership announced

It's seriously like ya'll want to be poor as FUCK, because this is THE coin for a moon mission.

I'm not selling until it's at least at a 100MM mcap in the next 2 months.

Screencap this and thank me later.

Attached: 1*[email protected] (184x184, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnK7CYD4C4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ipsx is good ico i think

Today is gooood weather

comfiest hold

Picked up 900k of this on bibox, love the use case and the strong start from the team. Not to mention launches Q3 of this year.

I think this could be the biggest sleeper token on the market this year. Cindicator was predicting it would be one of the highest gainers.

George and the team are incredibly active in much the same way Jibrel are - focussing on partnerships and product launches, not hype. I have no complaints so far.

Even if this thing were below ICO I would still be happy since I know how many problems they are solving for VPN companies, ip providers, data miners.

If word gets out to the Chinese market (who all use VPNs) then we will truly be going interplanetary

Lmao this is a fcken scam. If you want proof just visit the telegram and talk to the admins

What the fuck are you on about?

Admins are AmaZix who are a third-party community management team. George the CEO is regularly posting in there also and answering questions.

How is IPSX a scam when:
- George is CEO of several Swiss companies
- They already made the IPSX platform without blockchain and were using it before the ICO, again as a company
- They delivered ahead of schedule every milestone to date (listings, demo and more)
- They made a partnership with a major, major Luxembourg data center (with more to come)

Brainlet confirmed.

You're fuckin braindead if that's all the FUD it takes to put you off a coin. All it takes is a quick perusal of the team and white paper to know this shit is legit. Nice critical thinking skills you got there.

>token

To the trash it goes.

Neat concept, but it's yet another instance of something that doesn't need its own token. The only purpose of this token is to act as a currency for IP sharing services. There's no reason that any other [crypto]currency couldn't be used instead. The only reason for them to have their own token is for fundraising purposes...like so many other companies that have had ICOs.

The team made a video on this, explaining the reasoning for using token.

They already did this business successfully the traditional way, however right now there is not enough IP liquidity. Meaning, if you want to data mine you cannot get enough IP addresses off people, and there is no viable means by which to incentivise those with IPs to share theirs out.

You can buy IPs from different IP providers, however the issue is no single place has the liquidity to service the needs for one single operation. Meaning you end up needing to shop around different countries, different companies, all which have different laws, takes weeks for remittances, run risk of payment disputes.

There is a lot of inefficiencies in that business model.

Smart contract + token model perfectly solves that as it allows anyone, anywhere in the world to have a clear financial incentive to rent their unused IP addresses to those who need them. It skips legal troubles as everything is handled via smart contract, and since payments are also done via blockchain it makes no difference if you're in Africa or the USA.

See video where he talks about all this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnK7CYD4C4I

>Smart contract + token model perfectly solves that as it allows anyone, anywhere in the world to have a clear financial incentive to rent their unused IP addresses to those who need them. It skips legal troubles as everything is handled via smart contract, and since payments are also done via blockchain it makes no difference if you're in Africa or the USA.
Now explain why that couldn't be done with plain old BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, etc.

>letting some chink use your IP to download cp

It logs when an IP is shared, so you run even less risk than using TOR.

Because IPSX is not just an IP sharing and payment system, its its own network layer and ecosystem. Essentially, IaaS or PaaS.

The whitepaper outlines the technical approach better than I could describe here.

IPSX -could- be done as you say using just ETH, but then this would require the rest of the business model to be centralised. Whereas the idea of creating an independent network layer opens it up to more long term options that would be censorship resistant, run as a DAO etc.

I skimmed the WP earlier and didn't catch that. There's nothing wrong with running this as a centralized IP broker service. Making it decentralized and running it as a DAO with its own currency token is a huge amount of complexity and will take tremendous amount of effort to pull off. Or they could make a centralized broker service and let people buy/sell with LTC and be up and running way faster and then their users wouldn't have to deal with the extreme hassle of buying/selling tokens on an exchange and the fees involved in that. BUT, then there wouldn't be any reason to have an ICO and thus the founders would miss out on getting rich quickly.
Their team section doesn't list any technical people or programmers and it's clear that they don't have any of those as they claim to be using java for their client-side application. This isn't 2008. Hilarious.

>Their team section doesn't list any technical people or programmers and it's clear that they don't have any of those as they claim to be using java for their client-side application.

Watch video, they have over a ton of employees with offices all over the world as part of their IT company.

How else do you think they have a demo done now and mobile apps coming soon after?

----

You still seem hung up on the idea that IPSX is solely a payment platform. If they made this as a centralised broker service for IPs they would lose all the upsides.

Your argument could work for any crypto airbnb, uber, whatever.

But then you get back to adding in middle men for something that can be handled entirely independently via smart contract, aka Internet of Value.

If the long-term vision of IPSX is an exchange directly between IP Providers and people who need IP addresses (IoT companies/devices, data miners, VPN providers), then the blockchain use case is abundantly clear.

It becomes a direct exchange. No intermediaries required.

This is the value of IPSX. IOT companies, data miners have immediate and direct access to a hugely liquid pool of IP's at almost no cost, no contracts required, no third-parties, no risk of fraud.

Once you begin adding middle men back into that equation you increase cost and liabilities.

Reminder: Price just went up 250 sats since making this thread.

*tick* *tock*.... *tick* *tock*

Attached: Makethecall.png (1280x720, 850K)

I mean in ETH. My bad.

ICO was 00001400, made thread at 00001900, now its 00002150

Wow, is there even a street wide enough for you guys to shit on? Pls sir this thread gave me diarrhea kindly hold only one moment.

Attached: C08C6F91-2B16-4F57-AC36-6B962C59C61F.jpg (474x266, 49K)

Screencap this thread faggot. I'll see you at 0.00005000 ETH in a few weeks.

I laid out the use case, the industry partnerships, and the token metrics. All are favourable to a moon mission which is why I bought a fucking huge amount.

So you’re going to be poor still? Yeah I’ll see you there and try not to vomit while you while you eat with your left hand. Just seriously man poo in loo, please.

Kek

Yeah, doubling my money in a day is so bad.

Being butthurt never made anybody rich. It's not too late. You can still get in at the first floor.

>being butthurt never made anyone rich.
You, my sir, just proved my pajeet theorem. Curry make bottom hurt when pajeet have to squirt, no loo around can’t earn a pound. Must go poo on the ground.

Well, I got digits so it must be true. Including myself in the screen cap, checking myself since no one visits pajeet threads, and I’m drunk.