The NSA knows who Satoshi is and won't tell us

The NSA knows who Satoshi is and won't tell us

Attached: 7.jpg (1024x677, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@calientalo/bitcoin-was-created-by-nsa-and-someone-found-the-creator
coindesk.com/nsa-reportedly-eyes-to-scrap-bitcoins-anonymity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: satoshi-fuck-you-money.jpg (2048x1536, 487K)

Not him.

>posting meme satoshi unironically

He had a beautiful mind

What a vulgar little person. Satoshi would never behave in such a crude way

wouldn't that mean Trump knows?

Everyone knows dumbass it’s Nick Szabo. He’s just asked his buddies to cover for him. So no one directly outs him. But it’s him

>is
was

Attached: orig.gif (400x200, 2.88M)

looking back at these fully grown men, they look like boys.
It's like they went through two puberties with equally radical results.
Boys to Men to Bogs.

Tatsuaki Okamoto and Tony Eng.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@calientalo/bitcoin-was-created-by-nsa-and-someone-found-the-creator

Attached: U5drH6SMmxpgdSV3gKHXR4SHKjW8B6P_1680x8400.jpg (312x420, 16K)

NSA ultimately created bitcoin with a lot of ideas stretching back to David Chaum. It was released in 2008, right in and after the financial crisis. Coincidence? By the time the fourth turning of this generation reaches climax towards the end, it will be 2025-2030 and fiat will have collapsed. By then, so many corrections and a full understanding and implementation of cryptocurrency will be out in full force.

Edward Snowden had this to say

coindesk.com/nsa-reportedly-eyes-to-scrap-bitcoins-anonymity/

Because anything put on the blockchain is permanent and one way, it is visible. Who says they don't have a backdoor and can reliably detect 100% of activity on the blockchain? Also a manipulation going on for groups, primarily banks and institutions to get as many bitcoins as possible.

Got em

Attached: Finney_Hal_Fran.jpg (1200x775, 240K)

Is that Hal Finney?

apparently
jesus, if he is satoshi, what a cruel world

Yeah it's not good looking at someone like that in that position. Posts I posted aren't necessarily true, but food for thought. It'd be nice to know without a doubt who was behind bitcoin. RIP Hal.

Charlie lee. I mean think about it isnt the fact that litecoin is bitcoins test net and not a competing crypto a strong case that chikun man is actually @realsatoshinakamoto

Attached: 227D5930-D087-4177-B06E-E76479176B94.jpg (194x259, 29K)

I really liked this guy..really cruel when you're active and healthy and you get something like ALS.

Why is high end "fashion" so bad today? Also, high end architecture. That's one of the ugliest bars/lounges I've ever seen.

:)

RIP dude

For the 1000th fucking time. I will repeat it again for all you retarded children.

>BCH inner circle had Satoshi's keys
>BCH inner circle wanted Gavin after he was ousted from Bitcoin development
>BCH inner circle needed Gavin to help bring credibility to their project
>Gavin would not join until he saw proof of Satoshi
>BCH inner circle panics - because first rule of inner circle is to not speak of inner circle
>Regardless, they needed Gavin so CW volunteers
>CW meets with Gavin in private and provides signature
>Silly Gavin has such a large erection from excitement he accidentally goes public saying he met Satoshi
>Gavin's misunderstanding: he thought he met Satoshi, but in reality he met a man who is part of the group with Satoshi's keys
>CW has no choice but to go public and make a fool of himself on BBC, gets shit on every day since
>Takes one for the team, inner BCH circle praises him as a hero
>In the long term it does not matter
>BCH inner circle has Satoshi's keys regardless

Watch the last 5 minutes of CW answering questions during the Satoshi Vision conference. If it's not obvious that they are willing to dump the 1mil BTC if need be to ensure BCH, you cannot be helped.

Attached: satoshi-nakamoto.jpg (217x228, 18K)

cashie delusion

He probably set his phone up on a tripod and said "capture", closed his and sucked on the cigar.

what if
wait guys what if
satoshi is the NSA

>satoshi nakatato

I think this might actually be roger. hi roger.