Which one of you fucking beta males was this?

Which one of you fucking beta males was this?

Attached: wtff.jpg (1028x786, 202K)

Beta males should kill themselves

Attached: wtf2.jpg (634x1176, 131K)

Hey beta fags, I'd take a tenth of what that whore costs AND i'll pretend I'm a girl with tits and stuff

hmu

Attached: 1521026635355.jpg (650x973, 106K)

Bro some fucking homo sent her 20k. He could have bought 50 hookers. Wtf is wrong with beta males?

It's not even beta. Mentally disturbed is more like. Something seriously wrong with his mind.

she hates men and white men in particular

there's some collage going around - don't have it saved myself

Yeah but thats just insecurity talking though
She probably fucks only white dudes

nah, she's full blown SJW feminist

>BTC cucks
How much proof do you actually have to provide for betas to do this?

Could I just find a few pics of a hot friend of mine and make a fake account and reap in the BTC?

That's what successful jew poison does to you

Let me try!!! :

Ha you pathetic virgin neets >:(
What you even think you will do with you btc and eth?

Your small virgin neetis will never satisfy a real woman like me.
My voluptuous steaming tripphole need to be satisfied but let be honest, you pathetic virgin faggot are not one to do it.

God... its so tiring even write this under the weight of my D+ breasts that slush around filled with milk ready for feed Chad's baby.

So why don't you just send all your btc to [insert adress here] so I can stop hovering over computer, smelling the powerful aroma of my booty.

Heh, me just thought of your virgin penis size haha do pathetic, my eth adress here [insert eth adress here]
Send me your eth before keys

Attached: __shigure_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hoshino_kagari__5a08624cc1d8c2925d972ca860d5a360.jpg (721x1009, 167K)

It does look like mental illness. This is no better than taking advantage of someone who has Alzheimer's. :(

> findom
> fin dominance

Attached: findom.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>he thinks this is real
>he doesnt understand that this is literally money laundering

Tipped 10 Dogecoin m'lady :^)

Attached: soy products.gif (800x600, 144K)

Yeah.. so she probably fucks white dudes lol

All SJW's like being slapped and spit on etc in bed

No, it's real. Click the hashtag on Twitter and search yourself.
You're naive as fuck if you think it's some high level laundering. There are tens of thousands of these accounts.

Sickening.

Being a whore has been normalised now.

I bet you wood you pathetic virgin. God I hate you. I sitting here typing while my steaming pussy dripping nectar all over chair quivering for real mans cock

UGH
now a bit of my precious breast milk has sloshed out because my utter despise of you.

Me sitting here LITTERALLY basting in my own woman fertility juices because I choose to put you worthless incels in your place instead of mating.

If you here I make you lick up every bit of my juices off floor and pay the damages. While you lick up my bodily fluid I take picture of your saggy rasin balls and send to all other sexy women friends so we can laugh at the end of your family's bloodline.

But since you not here you btc will have to do, here my btc adress 16eKdQrHUKZ4GSSikzvwMnggmWz4RPqshm

While you giving me all your btc I going to take my soaking wet she shed that is pink and splayed open like hungry flower to my neighbor tyrone. His huge black manroot will sate my needs unlike your bearly functioning circumcisized neetis.

Attached: __hijiri_byakuren_touhou_drawn_by_kuroba_rapid__4ab79cbf3942fd13f29a88d03e8fb754.png (540x810, 228K)

Just another Chink money laundering scheme I'm sure

Damn, do you take LINK?

I just don't understand how someone could be this pathetic.

Attached: mcmahon.gif (200x150, 3.44M)

Nope

Fucking. Beta. SCUM.

I typing this from toilet with my panties pulled down to ankles.
When the irony that a Linklet are turned on by tyrone insiminating my ovaries with his think hot cum dawned on me I not stop laughing.

Of course the biggest cucks on Jow Forums own link. I laughed and laughed.
I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of an alpha like Surgy cashing out on backs of pathetic virgins.

Me laugh so hard I let out the biggest, sloppiest fart of my life. The noise of this fart so undignified that I blushed furiously. The velocity of this fart made my thick, firm butt cheeks slap against eachother like packman gobbling up ghosts. My perfectly pink asshole must of gapped open as wide as possible. The smell of my 100% organic vegetable diet was rancid but also fresh like a compost heap.

I couldn't stop laughing at LITTERALLY the dreamcast of crypto soiling the majesty of my portfolio.

In fit of laugh I rush to bathroom just in time to punish my toilet with a girthy endless log of fiber rich shit. I shit, and I shit, never pinching for even a moment until my bowls were completely empty.

My toilet should of be your face user. I wish I could shit on your face until you gag on my steaming logs. You deserve to eat every last milligram of my feces.

I still cleaning my blushed red anus. Not even tyrone cock could of do this sort of damage to my ass. A virgin neet like you have NO IDEA how hard it is to maintain a perfect pooper. I going to be cleaning my pink hole for the next 30 mins. You should be here devoting every ounce of your soul making sure my butthole is pristine like fresh driven snow.

Me demand you give me all of your Link so I might able to buy ONE roll of toilet paper.

0x5b0f0387e3f096bfed5d35178e35183a80c37b01

Attached: __ooizumi_shiori_real_imouto_ga_iru_ooizumi_kun_no_baai_drawn_by_kazami_haruki__852d296c0f1fe65d16d2 (800x600, 520K)

HOW does she do findom? Does she have to show bobs an vagene or is she simply shittalking beta males on twitter with occasional selfie to show she’s real?
I feel like if it’s that simple with no need of posting nudes, I could larp as a fin domer

In one tweet she said she team viewered some guys computer and told him to open his crypto wallet and send 4k worth of crypto to herself
Then she posted a tweet showing a text the guy sent of him saying that was all of his investments

Several tweets about dudes going into debt for her and struggling to pay bills because they send her money...

for the same reason why idiots donate to twitch whores that do nothing but play video games

go on....

Attached: 1520695945839.png (238x282, 37K)

Attached: download.jpg (214x200, 7K)

It's called findom. Financial domination. They pay you to insult and degrade them, then demand money. Dude probably has way more bank than you

Dude is a bigger faggot too
Having bank doesn't mean shit in this case

doesn't matter how much bank you have, if you are this pathetic, you are better of in non-existent state,