Anyone else unironically do the opposite of general biz sentiment?

anyone else unironically do the opposite of general biz sentiment?

Attached: 1517959037416.jpg (803x712, 62K)

Well they arent always wrong.

I find that whatever they dont shill ends up doing mediocre, not bad not that great.

Its generally by the time Jow Forums starts shilling it its a little too late by then.

I mean sentiments are reactionary mostly.

If you mean FUD/FOMO threads, well, you should know better than to believe them.

true but the more bearish the entire crypto community gets, and the more I hear literally everybody call for a bottom under 6k the less I'm likely to believe it.

But most of the shills are bots. How do you manage to filter out the real people and fakes ?

Same shit goes for bull/bear threads

Also I saw some people say that most of the posts here aren't organic

Other posts were talking about how they are purposely shitposting because whales are using bots that look for the general sentiment on social media so the shitposters are using key words to trigger the bots

idk about that, the thing is if less people believe in crypto, there is oging to be less money overall in crypto

im not saying its a ponzi but every new tech is a bubble, and bubbles are fed with new money

if no one believes in bitcoin anymore it really will go to 0

i dont actually browse so much as i use this place to catch new news. Jow Forums is usually pretty on top of new developments, as to whether its real news or not you gotta kinda research yoruself

the general sentiment thing is also important but the point is this board overall is pretty fucking retarded. the entire idea that you can predict where the market will go is iffy at best

my only advice is dont put money that you cant afford to lose in

im doing crypto because i like to gamble not becuase i want moeny desu, if bitcoin goes to 100k i only make what, 5-6k?

real person here. anyone else just love monster energy drinks?? sip n trade, amiright

{meme_reference}

later frenz!

Depends on the coin. If they're shilling something that's pumping then it's not even Jow Forums it's a PND group. For low MCAP coins though, it's definitely possible to get in early.

>pfr at 3 cents
>PRL at 3 cents (my biggest regret not entering)
>bnty at 4 cents
>tel before it x4'd

and the list goes on

you are a smarter user than me my friend

that agrees with my experience investing in shitcoins desu

you gotta look for the stuff thats been trading sideways for weeks, that's the stuff that will grow

i mean ive never seen any shitcoin that dident do a 1.3x or more at some point.

Yeah I almost forgot about the non crypto shills

I fucking swear this place is full of bots

you know the thing is since the mods dont seem to do jack shit about this, im convinced this is a containment board

The way to have above average returns in almost all speculative markets is to have contrarian opinions that have outsized risk/return rewards profiles. The general sentiments on Jow Forums probably reflect general moods on the crypto markets generally

Attached: 1512548029895.gif (240x228, 858K)

Not really but I don't know why I keep coming, I'm not sure what I'm getting from spending time here.

the sip meme is ironic dude

OK I've read some replies and I take it back. I know why I keep coming. Because I would love to have a surgeon explain me how the brains of these people are wired.

Attached: 1517593571906.jpg (348x342, 37K)

its for the emotional high and the memes really

the real bull run was the friends we found along the way

even if you had accurate information how would that help? i generally use crpytopanic to find info

im not even certain news really correlates to how a coin moves

idk what news is meaningful to a crypto

another way i use this board is post a article on this board, and let the retards here tear it apart and argue about it. let them do the thinking for you

This might be the most retarded thing I've asked in a while but... Do you think there is any place that's not as manipulated as this shit hole or twitter/reddit to get some real info on crypto ?

On twitter we only have paid shills and TA "experts" market manipulators
On reddit mods control the overall market sentiment
News media websites are paid like Greek gods to shill

What other places do you visit to get info on crypto ?

In the sense that I'm a nocoiner, yes

It depends on what you decide to listen tho
Link got shilled during sibos and confido at $1
So if you got into any gem is 100% your own merit

who here /sip/ cum?

Thank you man

>let the retards here
>do the thinking for you
It's already been decided how shit works before trying to understand it. Maybe all the houses are fine and the problem is the tenant.

Attached: 1520747786147.jpg (1056x696, 51K)