LMFAO at all of the emotional brainlets who are actually scared and think there is even a 1% chance that bitcoin is...

LMFAO at all of the emotional brainlets who are actually scared and think there is even a 1% chance that bitcoin is over and that the bubble has popped for good.

Tell me when has any technological advancement that has practical use cases to make life cheaper and easier ever failed. I'm 100% that nobody can come up with even 1 example in this thread because people will always follow technology that can perform even if it is a piece of shit simply because everyone wants the easiest way out in life since the beginning of humanity.

Attached: 182847219.jpg (399x385, 50K)

How has bitcoin made life cheaper and easier apart from allowing a few early investors to become millionaires you cuck.

The bubble has popped for now and we will be seeing sub 4k levels, followed by a slow bleed/sideways movement for a few months/year.

Bitcoin is not permanently 'over', but for the short-medium term, it may as well be dead.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 11.26.07 am.png (1544x1382, 149K)

>He doesn't know about lightning network.

You'll be posting wajoks as soon as it starts uptrending

I profited off the crash and the pumps, faggot.

>what is shorting

I retard
But even I realize last bullrun capped out because 2 week transaction times and $200 fees

Attached: 1521885523474.png (784x645, 448K)

Ligtning network wont be fully here until early 2019 earliest.
Plus it is still flawed.

Lightning does have the potential to initiate another bull run if coupled with other good news. But if it came now, it wouldnt do much. We need to bottom out and bleed for a while to reset.

Just be patient and wait. Too many people got burned in the past 3 months. No new money wants to go near crypto until this is forgotten.

I didnt ask you, Warren Buffet.
Get fucked.

[citation required]

You dropped your argument quick

>make false claim
>get called out by an anonymous person on the internet
>deflect

wow you are the ultimate internet troll xD

false claim?

What no one mentions is for every normie who bought in (and most didn't buy that much), there are ten more who didn't that are seeing a premium entry point. I wagecuck as a manager at a restaurant and I've explained about blockchain and different cryptos on a couple of occasions to some of my staff. When I mentioned the current crash, a couple of them said that now sounded like a good time to invest and expressed great interest in me helping them to do so. Everyone appreciates a sale: heck, people buy products sometimes solely because they're marked down from their normal price. I think if people get some different crypto info than the typical CNBC doom and gloom and they realize how much cheaper everything is from when that one neighbor of theirs bought in, people are going to feel smart for waiting and encouraged to hop on board for the next bull run.

Agree with that, but i think it only applies to a small percentage of people.

There would be more normies who look at the chart and think, 'fuck that', and stay away imo.

>all the smart money cashed out
>everyone with an IQ over 3 knows that Bitcoin is the most archaic shitcoin among shitcoins
>everyone saw how slow and expensive it is to do a transaction in December
>everyone now knows that Bitcoin mining is one of the most energy wasteful activities on the planet
>the only thing deluded bitcultists cling to is "muh Lightning network" and "muh it recovered before, so that means it will grow exponentially forever"

You know, it would be a lot less painful for you zealots to cut your losses and admit you were wrong. The future isn't going to be kind to the remaining bag holders.

I think that's largely due to lack of knowledge, though. Most people that have heard of crypto have only heard of bitcoin and know it only as a means of online transaction. They don't understand why it has value, what its purpose or future is. They don't understand blockchain and smart contracts and all of the different ways in which these technologies can impact and change global economic systems. Outside of LARPing and fudding for fun or profit, I think we can all agree that cryptocurrency isn't over, no one currently invested is late to the party, and that there will still be massive gains to be had in this space. When the vast majority of global politicians praise the value of blockchain and lean towards a beneficent role, when the most financially-savvy US Senator says it's going to be bigger than telecommunications and throws out that 20 trillion number, I think that's decent evidence that crypto isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

One of the few intelligent posts on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1522204103824.jpg (420x420, 59K)

>the most powerful and secure network in the world uses a lot of power
omg so surprising

^THIS^

It is not over all all. But this bubble is.

Question is how long until the next bullrun starts. We cant just hit lows and rebound straight past 20k into another bullrun.

Look at most power regressions people have ran. This shit is going 2-4k and there is nothing we can do about it. Next bull run is slated around 2021. I just wish I knew where to put my fucking money. BTC feels like the only safe coin

lol yeah nah

I doubt it would take till 2021. Times have changed since 2014 i dont think we will be seeing a bleed for over a year.

My theory is this.
>we find our bottom sub 4k
>bleed sideways for a while (months)
>normies forget about bitcoin
>Lightning network becomes fully adopted and actually works properly
>some good news about crypto (we might need a lot of this)
>japanese whale announces no more selling of gox coins in september (or announces selling, but atleast that shit can be dealt with and not worried about again)
>bullrun to take us to 50-100k