Choline

Are you getting enough choline user ?

>Choline is a critical nutrient needed for neurocognition, lipid metabolism, liver function and homocysteine regulation.
>The majority of Europeans, American, Canadian and Australian populations are not meeting choline AI recommendations.
>Eggs, milk and meat appear to be major dietary providers and further movements away from the consumption of these could have unintended consequences for choline intake/status.

Source : nutrition.bmj.com/content/early/2019/07/16/bmjnph-2019-000037

Attached: choline.jpg (700x469, 56K)

I eat a diet rich in eggs, meat, and dairy. I think I'll be okay.

Take the deenz pill Jow Forums. A healthy and nutritious snack rich in vitamins, available everywhere.

Attached: IMG_1596.jpg (3029x2329, 1.01M)

i see how you conveniently left out the part where many nuts, beans, and seeds as well as things like brussel sprouts and broccoli are a good source of choline

Attached: trap waifus.png (1024x924, 938K)

I should eat more eggs

More importantly they are low in mercury unlike larger fish.

So as usual, degenerate vegans are punished, whilst Biblical christians are rewarded:

Romans
>As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables.
Genesis
>Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

nuts, beans, seeds, and veggies all have variants that are good sources of choline

blow your kike book out your ass

>we're out of cows where I come from

Attached: reverse-flash-ss.jpg (740x444, 50K)

Vegetarians are dumb. You can 4 eggs, or twelve and a half servings of kidney beans. You can eat a medium sized steak, or eight and a half cups of sunflower seeds. I wonder who has a choline deficiency? Is it retards like you? Doubt it not.

Attached: beans.png (509x726, 75K)

based /deenz/poster

Why don't you just call them sardines instead of trying too hard to be cool like a faggot

>humans dont eat a variety of food

retard, combine some of those items into a 3 different meals and you have sufficient amounts for your daily value

Not all sources are good sources. You'd probably have to be a competitive eater to get the proper amount of choline from broccoli

>"kike book"
Oh boy, here are the fedora mental gymnastics again. So let me get this straight: a book which demonizes Jews and which is so hated by Jews that its banned in Israel, is somehow a kike book?

Try again

There's no need to get all emotional. You're still coming up short even with a variety of choline deficient foods. I can see why you're having trouble taking in this information. It is a symptom of choline deficiency after all.

Attached: Choline deficiency.png (395x122, 8K)

>good source
You'd have to eat large quantities of them to even reach your recommended amount. Enjoy your malnourished brain l.
Veganism is just pushing eating disorders.

jesus and his followers referred to themselves as jews.
christianity today and all its denominations is the synagogue of satan that john wrote about

Attached: kjv.jpg (1448x640, 203K)

retard, combine some of those items into a 3 different meals and you have sufficient amounts for your daily value

kek

ironic

Enjoy the white spheroid user.

Attached: eggs.png (500x382, 313K)

The choline in plants is not nearly as bioavailable as the animal sources. You'd have to eat a LOT of those veggies and you still wouldn't absorb enough of the choline whereas one egg will do. Vegans are retarded.

>brocolli
>good source of choline
AHAHAHAHA
You have to eat 1 pound of brocolli to get the same amount of choline as 1 egg.

The only worthwhile dietary sources of choline are eggs, liver and wheat germ. Everything else is shit-tier.
I have a pastoral diet with lots of milk, cheese and yoghurt on top of meat and eggs, but I still supplement choline powder because atecylcholine is so important in the brain.

Attached: choline.png (1291x680, 58K)

>low in mercury
>can eat the bones too for extra calcium
Omg you might be onto something.

You ok there ? Having a stroke ?

your RDA is around 500mg of choline
show me a meal plan from the information available in this thread that constitutes a vegan-friendly diet that meets the RDA for choline

nah just a bunch of retards replied with the same moronic retort
of course my response would be the same to each

lacto-ovo-vegetarian master race reporting in.
>that means i eat dairy and eggs but not flesh for all you stupid burgers out there

Attached: 1563503482417.jpg (518x710, 87K)

look at the chart here
dont be retarded

it's no wonder vegans look like skeletons but have these gross big pot bellies. like cows.

more like neuroCOCKnition XD

No. You don't, faggot.
Eat animals.
Stop being a pussy.

>meateaters dont usually resemble pic related by age 35

Attached: very-large-male-belly.jpg (1100x734, 57K)

you mean omnivore right? yes, you do.

>look at the chart here
>
>dont be retarded

>In order to survive eating vegan you literally have to eat huge amounts of food all day every day
>Like a herbivore

Hmmm....

>larping as a jewish sect because it's not meant for the goy

I eat between 5-10 eggs a day. I should be good on your meme vitamins. Also, inb4 cholesterol niggers, my blood work is fine.

That\s excess carbs and sugars
Which sadly a lot of the processed crap has by the fuck load

>Implying that gut isn't 90% bread (pasta, pizza, beer) and corn (everything that has hfcs)

>doesnt think "meateater" is descriptive of someone who eats meat

plenty rednecks eating game looking just like that

eating breakfast lunch and dinner is pretty common in this country you idiot

It's not that simple lol
You also have to take a supplement that is almost always made from bones or shellfish, B12, or your body falls apart and you slowly die

Just shared a snack of deenz with the doggies last night! Love those things.
Hard boiled eggs, cheese, Elk jerky, Olives, and Sardines. I felt like a scavenging dog.
Smelled like one this morning.
Feels good.
Now, to go out and finish the new fence around my chicken yard, and start on the duck pond.

>eating breakfast lunch and dinner
Your mom calls that dickjuice.
>You also have to take a supplement
You can do that by sucking on my cock.

thats the point, someone being vegan doesnt make them automatically healthy if they still keep eating processed chemical garbage

this says nothing of veganism

Vegans deserve the rope.
pic semi-related.

Attached: 1566504151784.jpg (1034x1160, 230K)

You're just jealous you're not on the Deenz Train yet, son.
Are you down with the deenz, DannyBoy?

DEENZ NUTZ!!!

Attached: 1566613686579.jpg (1065x1066, 150K)