1969 mobile phone technology: NASA astronauts get a signal from 240...

>1969 mobile phone technology: NASA astronauts get a signal from 240,000 miles away on the moon and talk to President Nixon with no delay
>2019 mobile phone technology: can't get a signal in parts of rural England

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2019/04/one-giant-hoax-for-mankind.html
youtube.com/watch?v=heE1MqS9u6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave
nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/09/radio-bursts-galaxy-space-breakthrough-listen-science/
aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=295&v=DpPMoIv1lxI
youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZSM767Q4
youtu.be/PUx1SURbb3g
observer.com/2016/07/space-radiation-devastated-the-lives-of-apollo-astronauts/
sciencealert.com/astronomers-have-bagged-a-jaw-dropping-haul-of-eight-new-repeating-fast-radio-bursts
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/06/mysterious-fast-radio-burst-traced-to-home-galaxy-deep-space/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/mysterious-radio-signals-outer-space-say-scientists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2019 - uneducated morons don’t know the difference between powerful radios in direct line of sight and tiny weak transceivers that need a mast in sight every two miles...

If there was a global network of antennas pointed right at you then you would also be able to talk to president nixon. The fact of the matter is you’re a nobody and poor so Nixon wants nothing to do with you.

we're supposed to believe this is real

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Radio waves are light.
Just imagine how freaking hard it is to setup enough light bulbs and light detectors everywhere to communicate with your rural mobile phone in every point obstructed by terrain or some other shit.
It's much easier to turn a freaking studio light at moon and detect light coming from there.

The moon landings were faked.
voxday.blogspot.com/2019/04/one-giant-hoax-for-mankind.html

You forgot to put in the sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=heE1MqS9u6Y

Heh, "moon landing".. *farts loudly*

Attached: 67tfgu.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>talk to President Nixon with no delay
Nigger do you know what the speed of light is?

>Radio waves propagate in vacuum at the speed of light c, exactly 299,792,458 m/s. Propagation time to the Moon and back ranges from 2.4 to 2.7 seconds, with an average of 2.56 seconds (distance from Earth to the Moon is 384,400 km).
So the delay was 2.56 seconds 5.12 each back and forth. Very reasonable amount of time delay to have a conversation.

>that webm
OH NO NO NO NO DELETE THIS

No they're not. Light is radiation. You have it backwards.

>1968
>Primitive computers with 1/1000th the computing power of a cheap smartphone can guide rocket ship to the moon and back

>2019
>Cars can't safely self drive themselves

>Radio waves are light.
I wish you would quit making this argument

>radio waves travel at the speed of light in vacuum.
user is actually right.

>1969
>Blacks are getting respectable middle class jobs and moving into decent neighborhoods

>2019
>Blacks can't go a year without rioting

M8 around 40% of me Island doesn't get coverage and its only 14 miles wide

>radio waves are light
Kek

Radio waves are not light.
user is not right

visible light waves can't penetrate materials without getting absorbed like radio waves can

>Like all other electromagnetic waves, radio waves travel at the speed of light in vacuum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave
stop being retards and look up the infos before posting dumb shit.
i was wrong and so are you.

its all fake

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

You idiot

>1969
>Blacks are getting respectable middle class jobs and moving into decent neighborhoods

>2019
>Haitians who come to the states in doves every year can't go a year without rioting while all the remaining black americans are either old or locked up from the pump of drug/thug culture in the 80s by the CIA

ever get on top of a mountain and and notice your perfect cell service, even when in the middle of no where?

Faking 6 moon landings by showing 12
different men walking on the moon between
1969 and 1972. Not one country or astronaut challenges it.
I dont buy it.

Light is in particles called photons

Attached: nasa green screen.webm (400x224, 1.33M)

Lmao the Gemini helmets had a swivel ring built in they moved away from it because it had more chances for failure. Something gets in the seal when you turn your head and cuts it you die. Seal fails due to friction or overuse you die shit gets stuck in the bearings your head gets stuck in a bad position making it almost impossible to work ect that's why they stick with bubble inside and fixed helm outside now.

mobile phone technology: can't get a signal in parts of rural England

lol I live in an eastern european shithole and I never DON'T have a signal

we're not talking about light here, we're talking about the speed of light.
we could say that radio waves travel at 300,000 km/s, the light has nothing to do with this.

brilliant argument. I will never question the moon landing again

Attached: biglie.png (1261x826, 336K)

>stop being retards and look up the infos before posting dumb shit.
>i was wrong and so are you.
Too bad we live in atmosphere
>In fact the way in which the atmosphere affects radio communications is of tremendous importance for anyone associated with radio communications, whether they are for two way radio communications links, mobile radio communications, radio broadcasting, point to point radio communications or any other radio.
Traveling the speed of light does not make it light.
Radio waves are electromagnetic radiation. Plain and simple

I mean the computers only had to do relatively simple math and had an insane amount of user imput.

Its obvious we are being lied too

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Russia.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

While we’re on the subject of radiation

Attached: A516CD8B-DD0B-41BC-9725-375E964CF9E6.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

Theres like a billion of these fuck ups
(((Space))) is Fake and Gay.

i've never said radio signals = light.
i've said they TRAVEL at the "speed of light".
"speed of light" being an expression for 300,000 km/s.
also, we often receive Radio signals from distances greater than earth > Moon.
nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/09/radio-bursts-galaxy-space-breakthrough-listen-science/

LOL what the fuck

your clothes protect you from the sun

The astronauts had a 4 second delay iirc

You are all schizo conspiracy theorists/terrorists.

The moon landing was real.
JFK was killed by a schizo autist.
And Epstein simply hung himself.

Yes, the mother of Buzz had the given name "Moon". That was just a coincidence.

Now watch CNN and just believe what they are saying. They are saying the truth.

The biggest problem I have with the radio controlled space ships and their communications was the complete lack of problems, just imagine sending blokes to the moon relying on RC inputs to control a little shitbox washing machine computer.

>Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic (EM) radiation with wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum longer than infrared light.
You are arguing wavelength of waves all on the electromagnetic spectrum radiowaves are not "light" by definition but they are in the same family.

Haha
Fast forward makes it looks
like he is scratching his leg.
Believers in space being real BTFO

hot takes wow.
if you're looking for social acceptation you better fuck back to plebbit, nigger.

Attached: 1512659208380.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>1969 high school kids keep a hunting rifle in their trunk
>2019 cavity searched and expelled for talking about a rifle

>i've never said radio signals = light.
You did here by implying that this user was right when I said
>I wish you would quit making this argument
here user is not right

>i've said they TRAVEL at the "speed of light".
I never disputed that

yeah this user was wrong saying that radio signals = light.
but he was right about it traveling at the speed of light.

>your clothes protect you from the sun
>in atmosphere

Ya prob but I still believe we at least pulled off the Gemini missions.

you're an idiot

Attached: jackie has the gun in her right hand, and pulls it away.gif (320x240, 2.7M)

It May well have been faked. Hate to say it.

It’s just one more of those things that aren’t what we are led to believe. There are enough strange things surrounding this to warrant a real investigation.... while some of the players are alive.

I would unironicly trust computers from back then designed as built to perform one task over computers today that can do everything but tend to be unstable as hell.

>The biggest problem I have with the radio controlled space ships and their communications was the complete lack of problems, just imagine sending blokes to the moon relying on RC inputs to control a little shitbox washing machine computer.

I'm sure you took the time to research all the missions in detail so you can say stupid shit like that

>photons travel in waves

Attached: 4A54F1B5-0CD2-4704-B458-6CB88AB62097.gif (500x299, 492K)

>he was right about it traveling at the speed of light.
Not in dispute

These pictures were, without doubt, taken in a studio set – up to 300 metres in size. A complex panorama mimicking the lunarscape shows degrees of movement, such as horizontal and vertical changes to give an impression of imaginary distance to the objects and perspective.

aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

Attached: appolo_15_S16.gif (500x750, 324K)

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=295&v=DpPMoIv1lxI

They admit that they haven’t figured out how to get through the van allen belt ....it’s right there. If they could do it in 1969, how can they NOT do it today?

It just doesn’t make any sense. It’s fucked up.

daily reminder that the "moonlanding is fake"
is cancerous anti white propaganda

whites acieved something no one has before. this greater than all the egyptian pyramids or the inca ruins together. this is the epitome of white power.

>Yes, the mother of Buzz had the given name "Moon". That was just a coincidence.

and the guy who directed one of the spider man movies is named Marc WEBB

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

maybe it's a mix of fake and real.
maybe they went there but they didn't had enough footage so they garnished it a bit.

>he was right about it traveling at the speed of light.
Caveat
>in a vacuum
We live in atmosphere, and any radio waves from the moon would hit it and immediately start weakening.

>
nonesene, they didn't go there at all
listen to how cluesless this astronaut is
youtube.com/watch?v=3MxZSM767Q4

The electromagnetic field about 40 000 miles would protect earth orbiting astronauts but the moon is over 200 000 miles away I admit I have not looked into how they explain that one unless they all just got high doses of radiation and never told shit about it.

We wuz space kangs.... we got through the van Allen belt... and non kangs can’t even do that shit TODAY!

>complex panorama mimicking the landscape
Have you seen movies from 1969?
They simply didn't have that technology back then

weaken but not die completely.
again we receive often radio signals from further distances than the moon.

It's pretty basic, you're relying on a radio signal being picked up by a receiver on a piece of spinning aluminium in an elongated orbit between the earth and the moon being transmitted through the atmospheric weather effected soup, it's nothing.

2001 a space odyssey.... 1969.

what technology did they not have?

yeah i don't know..
i'm pretty divided on that subject.
lot of weird shit indeed.
i guess we'll never know.

youtu.be/PUx1SURbb3g

Can someone please post the video of the sun moving and it's growing and shrinking through the day please?

Attached: DxqFKJhWsAACppJ.jpg_large.jpg (578x820, 63K)

take a look at this fucking retard

>Radio signals from distances greater than earth > Moon.
You really think so?

Attached: 7FDE62AC-50E8-4931-B203-C3AC8B088B59.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

The interview where the guy corners aldrin and basically tells him he knows it’s a fake....

Buzz looks so sheepish... he is acting so fucking sketchy it’s just not possible that he isn’t hiding something.

>1969
>Free love

>2019
>Free transgender blowjobs behind the new Target

Attached: ophere.jpg (1080x1920, 275K)

Fuck off kike.

it's a masonic trick
it goes deeper than you're probably aware of

Attached: mason lunar lander.jpg (916x1024, 250K)

I understand that, I was saying that you have no idea how many things go wrong all the time

I’m pretty sure your cellphone company would much rather set up a tower with enough wattage to cover the entire country, but wouldn't all that traffic cause massive congestion? I figured that carriers break up towers into smaller cells to avoid this very issue

user i....

>In modern physics, the double-slit experiment is a demonstration that light and matter can display characteristics of both classically defined waves and particles; moreover, it displays the fundamentally probabilistic nature of quantum mechanical phenomena.

You're literally the American education system personified

also

observer.com/2016/07/space-radiation-devastated-the-lives-of-apollo-astronauts/

yes faggot
sciencealert.com/astronomers-have-bagged-a-jaw-dropping-haul-of-eight-new-repeating-fast-radio-bursts
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/06/mysterious-fast-radio-burst-traced-to-home-galaxy-deep-space/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/mysterious-radio-signals-outer-space-say-scientists/

Attached: 1557093328029.jpg (791x653, 190K)

>the moon landings were faked because I think my iPhag represents all radio communication technology

>If my router can't get a signal to the end of my house, why can Voyager 1 still communicate with Earth?

Attached: 0.jpg (512x512, 35K)

>what is a radio?

Kys nigger.

Attached: 1551680496122.png (960x960, 1.32M)

NASA will double-slit thier wrists when the truth gets out.

>rural England
There are trees blocking the RF path. What is in the way to the moon?

t.former 31s - Satellite Communications Systems Operator Maintainer

Attached: buzzmason.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

some of Gus Girssom's last words before he was burned alive were
"How are we going to get to the Moon if we can't talk between three buildings?"

Attached: gus grissom.jpg (859x1024, 93K)

The RC commands to the modules went flawlessly, any inability to receive command signals would mean death. Even the one that blew up continued to receive signals flawlessly.
Pretty fucking good.

>an old senile fuck babble some stuff before dying.
ok can't argue with that.

>sarcastic remark
space believers BTFO

>old senile fuck
he was supposed to be the first man on the moon

Attached: gus.jpg (474x403, 29K)

cassini-huygens is another great achievement of the white man
so is the MSL

>i guess we'll never know.

yeah, it will forever be a mystery

Attached: 584392main_M168000580LR_ap17_area.jpg (1600x1200, 1000K)

nice meme flag faggot